Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mission Impossible 4

Chapter 4
    They eat burgers fries poptarts salad and commas.

General Li'Angreh gazed at Keeper.
    The little leet (who was really some attention deficit doctor in leetform, for those who just started reading) had been for some time explaining to the alien general everything there was to know about Human civilization.
    "I still don't understand... what is this sorbet you speak of?" the general asked.
    "It's halfway between a slushie and ice cream, and it's very tasty," Keeper replied.
    "So it's like a poptart?"
    "No those are halfway between oreos and Jelly doughnuts."
    "I don't understand this.... but what you're trying to tell me is that humans are not the evil murderous slave drivers that we made them out to be? Don't they kill leets and Kodiaks on sight?"
    "No, actually Kodiaks are just cars," Keeper replied. "Kinda like the suit thingies you have. And humans only kill leets when they're training to protect us."
    "Only kills us when training to protect us? Sounds like something we call the Yoo'Enn. How many have you lost for this so called protection?"
    "None we repawn as if nothing happened, and then they get high levels and do beastraids so we dont have to."
    General Li'Angreh nodded. "Alright. But... are there any particular people that you would care to remove?"
    Keeper thought for a moment. "One second...."

Mind sighed. It was amazing how stupid his two alter egos were. They were keeping him from realizing his true potential... Keeper was always being a complete idiot and Fishbowl never did anything. It was hard to believe they came from the same individual.
    Then his comm beeped, irritating him even further.
    It was Keeper.
    To [Keeper]: What do you want?
    [Keeper]: Why'd you throw me in the car wash? :'(
    To [Keeper]: You needed to be shinier, and a bath never hurts, especially not in your case.
    [Keeper]: But the car wash... Metal brushes that went right through my skin...
    high pressure rinses that smothered me and put stinging soap in the wounds... why? Thats not what alter personalities do to each other.

Mind snarled before typing his reply.
    To [Keeper]: I'm a masochist, I like hurting myself.
    [Keeper]: Oki then

Mind looked up, and to his horror saw something resembling a giant green sparkler headed right towards him.
    You were hit by Kyr'Ozch missile for 320874 points of radiation damage!
    Mind gasped, the ressurection sickness stinging at his chest and limbs.
    To [Keeper]: WTF WAS THAT FOR!
    [Keeper]: I'm a masochist, I like hurting myself
    To [Keeper]: You piece of (censored)

Enterdragon gawked at the transmission he had just recieved.
    "I'm trying to befriend it and you want me to ram it in the abdomen?"
    "Befriend?" the radio squawked back scratchily. "You shouldn't have asked for an insulting enfy library. But you seem to have done ok with it so far, so i'm gonna leave you to it and take a lunch break."
    Enterdragon could feel his pulse drop by about half...
    Okay, he thought to himself. Just do the stuff I've been doing and it should be fine, it seems to like it so far....
    Enterdragon: he110 phrend!
    Scout Zo'Mg: hai hai :-D
    Enterdragon: likes summertime. do u?
    Scout Zo'Mg: mi tu!!!!1 ^_^

Enterdragon looked around. If he didn't get back to the Omni war control room, then he would never get to remove Blackdog from service and keep him from further making bad decisions....
    Enterdragon: i gotsta goez, sryz
    Scout Zo'Mg: lol its ok ;o) bai bai!

With that, Enterdragon sped off... pausing only briefly to look over his shoulder and ask himself "WTF?!"

Enforcer translator dude shouts: LUNCH BREAK!!!!1
    Blackdog perked up and looked around. "Okay everyone hop in the kodiak! We're getting fast food! Geez I'm hungry, I haven't eaten in like six episodes!"

Windam sat up off the penumbran fortress (which was difficult since his rear had frozen to the thing) and straightened his hair.
    The reason being because Silirrion had just apppeared.
    "Hello, you petitioned about Efus bombs being overpowered?" Silirrion asked.
    "Si, nosotros hemos matado todos los bichos en todo un mision de boligrafo... eh penumbra, no boligrafo..."
    Silirrion paused to put what Quieromorir had said through Freetranslation.com before asking "You dropped your backpack?"
    Tropicana came to the rescue. "He said that we did a whole penumbra mission instantly using an Efus bomb and we think it's overpowered and makes the game too easy, and think they should be nerfed."
    Arrone nodded. "These guys are the BESTEST sk team EVAH!"
    Silirrion sighed. "I'm afraid you're right... the bomb would make the game oversimplified... just get one and a whole pen mish done like that... people will get to 220 in minutes intead of months..."
    Silirrion paused, his jaw trembling.
    "And now that you've used one.... they'll all want one...."
    Out of nowhere a surge of froobs (normally impossible in penumbra but under the current situation nobody cares what possible is or should be anymore) came from nowhere, all screaming "EFUS BOMB PLX OMGWTFLOL"

The company kodiak slowed to a stop at a drive through menu.
    "Hold on I gotta do something, I've wanted to do this ever since I was a kid," Blackdog said excitedly, crawling to the front passenger seat and leaning over the driver.
    "I'd like a wah-mburger and french cries and a Whiney-kin to wash it down."
    With that the car burst into laughter, waiting for the resturaunt's response.
    The person on the other side sighed dismissively. "That'll be four creds and twenty halfshillingpfennys at the next window."
    Everyone went dead silent.
    "Uhmmm.... what resturaunt are we at?" Blackdog asked tensley.
    The driver, without blinking, pointed to a bright neon sign, bearing the words...
    Nemo the Emo's:
    Beatnick and Drive-thru.
    Blackdog sighed. "Okay, next time I'M picking where we go."

Enterdragon hopped out of his kodiak and flew on both legs towards the war room.
    He burst in, ready to snipe down Blackdog on sight....
    But nobody was anywhere to be found...
    "And I saved all my alphas!" Enterdragon fumed. "Wait, this means I don't even have to kill anyone..."
    He flipped open his comms messenger...
    To [Blackice2]: Blackdog is out of the building, feel free to put in replacement right now.
    [Blackice2]: I got just the one and I'm sending him over right now.

"So I just sort of take over doing what Blackdog was doing?" asked Omutb, the most lovable crat dictator of them all, a little bit startled by the request. "What exactly was it that he did?"
    "Made bad decisions-"
    "Why thank you," Omutb fumed.
    "I was going to finish by saying that was why we're having you take his place. Just go to the Omni War Room and do whatever."
    "So I go in there and just shout Fire 'ze missiles?" Omutb asked.
    "No you're supposed to make good decisions!" Blackice2 gasped, horrified.
    "Alright then, as long as this has nothing to do with that Mindkeeper twit, he gets on my last nerves."
    Blackice2: .....
    Omutb looked at Blackice2. "What was that?" he asked.
    "Nothing," Blackice2 replied hastily. "Just erm...." he flipped through his hotkey manual quickly, "Trying to test my bow special attack... heheh..."
    Omutb: o rly?

Snooklear looked around tensely, having just caught up with his team in the garden of Vanya. "The only thing left to do now is try to kill an advy with it. Who all still have their DiePods?"
    "Me," Tropicana replied.
    "Yo," Quieromorir replied.
    "That's five," Snooklear counted.
    "Three sir," corrected Arrone.
    "Right, three, now all we need is an advy..."
    Berrenta just happened to be walking by.....
    Sefus nodded. "I think I've got an idea..."
    "Ilovemyhead?" Tropicana asked. "He's prolly still on jobe plat...."
    Suddenly a froob broke through the must-have-expansion barrier somehow and shouted "AND CNA I HAVE ANE RFBAT 2 PLX!!!!!1"

General Li'Angreh nodded. "I can't believe this... I'm calling off all our fighters.... but...."
    Keeper's eyes widened. "But what?"
    Li'Angreh shook as a shiver went around and around his circular spine. "I've..... already called the media.... I didn't know then.... they think that beating the (censored) out of evil murdering slave drivers makes good news.... I'll never get them to call it off now... I'm sorry but your future looks rather grim..."
    "My future?" Keeper asked, having never before thought about anything more than five minutes away.
    This had an unintended effect. Li'Angreh looked into Keeper's big, bulging, leet eyes, and his heart melted. "Our future. We will fight and die to protect you from the harm we have mistakenly put you in."
    "Wow thanks," Keeper said, pulled away from thoughts of life, the universe, and all that other hippy crap, and back towards the now. "Might wanna save first though so you get resurrected each time instead of dying for good."
    Li'Angreh looked at him with a look of at first confusion, then pure joy and asked "You can do that? I thought they only had save points in video games!"

Blackdog looked down at his food, a tear welling in his eye.
    One of the twelve co-workers of his that had accompanied him looked at him. "What's wrong?"
    "This stuff.... it's so good it's depressing..... you know some bronto had to die for me to eat this burger? It's innocent life come to a grinding halt just so I could have a (censored) burger.... and the potatoes for the fries cruelly ripped away from the trees they grew on.... the thought casts a dark shadow on the darkness of my miasmic soul...."
    "(censored)it! We should have taken you to Reet-Fil-A!!!"
    Blackdog stood up and wiped the tear away. "From this day fourth, I shall no longer by an evil opressor of all the interns in the war room.... I shall be the drunken Pirate.... the best drunken pirate since Captain Jack Sparrow!!!"
    "Eat your (censored) fries or give them to me, and sit down already."
    Blackdog glared at the co-worker dude. "You are such a drama-kill."

Will Sefus and his team kill the advy with the Efus bombs?
    Will Mind and Keeper ever get a long?
    How come we didn't see Fishbowl in this episode?
    And when's this great pwning in the face or whatever?
    Answer to all these questions and more in future episodes of.... MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FOUR!!!!1
    Now without Tom Cruise!
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Aug 5th, 2006 at 13:36:52.
    Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

Keep them coming plx
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

Genius! Keep 'em coming!
    This account was cancelled at:
    2006-08-25 05:59:36

It will remain playable until : 2006-08-25 08:42:33

Hehe, what timing!

Rawr! I thought u were killing of my charachter, but Yarr! I br the drunken pirate...*looks for booze* I be all out!*heads to cabin*
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

LOLLERSKATES

Keep it coming!
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

One of the best stories in Reets that I've read...

Hehe, what timing!

Chapter 4
    Part 2
    Drive-By shootings from the Drive-by media at the Drive-thru.
    Save the cars.

Fishbowl, Llenlleawg, Demonmuffin, Shakeshpere, and Bleodemm sat in wait at their hideout, having carefully avoided the last episode entirely.
    Finally Blackice2 appeared.
    "Okay, here's the deal," Blackice2 began grimly. "From the information gathered by the camera pinned to Keeper's side, we gathered that we're no longer at war with the Kyr'Ozch, but instead we're at war with several factions of aliens, each equally large as the Kyr'Ozch force... there's Kyr'Enn'Enn, Kyr'Fox, Kyr'Bee'Ess, and the Six'O'Clock'Kyr."
    Everyone gasped in horror, except Fishbowl, who never spoke, and even he did a pretty good gasp-in-horror emote.
    "The good news," Blackice2 continued, "Is that the Kyr'Ozch are on our side. In fact I sent Mind to get the Kyr'Ozch war general, Mr. Li'Angreh, to talk to our leader, who I'm pleased to announce is no longer Blackdog, but Omutb."
    Everyone applauded. Maybe they had a shot after all...
    Or would they just get pwnd in the face?

Blackdog an his friends arrived at the local pub.
    "So the first part of being a drunken pirate," Blackdog announced. "Is getting drunken. Everyone order a beer now."
    One of the co-workers approached the bartender. "I'll have the Sam Adams."
    "I'll have the Samuel Adams too," piped another.
    "I'll have the Samuel Jackson," Blackdog announced.
    The bartender nodded and began fishing around the counter.
    "What's a Samuel Jackson?" one of the co-workers asked quickly.
    "It's an airline sized bottle of beer with a candy snake in it," the next whispered back.
    Suddenly Mr. Chappelle stormed past, wearing a bad mullet wig, shouting "IT'S MY BEER! I GOT EATEN BY A (censored) SHARK! IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!"
    Blackdog didn't seem to notice. "Eyepatch shopping after this anyone?"

Omutb paced the war room, which was empty except for him and Enterdragon. He would probably need some more help in doing this whole war room thing... he opened the LFT interface...
    Joanbot joined your team.
    Craziiblade joined your team.
    [Team] Omutb: We're at the war room, we'll be doing whatever it is that we're supposed to be doing about this whole Efus bomb problem.
    [Team] Joanbot: Sounds fun, I'm omw.
    [Team] Craziiblade: oKaY iM oMw.

Omutb pondered asking Craziiblade what was wrong, but was interrupted when Mind walked in.
    Omutb eyed him as he ran across the room to him. "You're not related to Mindkeeper in any way are you?"
    "No, I hate that twit, and I'm doing all I can to kill him," Mind replied.
    "Ah, good. Killing maybe a little too harsh, but I agree with everything else." Omutb said with a smile. "Now, to what do I owe this visit?"
    Mind ran the last sentence through his British to English translator, then replied. "I have acquired contact with the alien war general. Give me one second and you'll have a direct voice link for establishing diplomacy."
    Mind flipped open his comm device.
    To [Keeper]: Want to know a secret?
    [Keeper]: not rly i'm busy talkin to the alien dude.
    To [Keeper]: I found out that you can execute hostile nanos on yourself.
    [Keeper]: Yeah?
    To [Keeper]: no matter where you are. Be it rk or in space, you can always Dot yourself, or UBT, or....
    [Keeper]: and?
    To [Keeper]: also being the alter personality of a doc, I have learned the art of viruses, and as an MP, the power of mind alterations...
    [Keeper] so...?

Mind slammed his comm shut, and with a quick wave of his arms executed a nanoprogram, and handed Omutb his cell phone.
    "All yours," Mind said. "Just hit the green button to call."

Keeper shrugged at the last few messages. His alter personality was always trying to kill him and Fishbowl (who would kill Fishbowl? He's soooo cute!). Something about them holding him back and he would be able to conquer the whole universe if they weren't in his way. But he never had the heart to kill either of them.
    And he was just bluffing about whatever, right?
    Mind executes Telephonitis in your NCU.
    Suddenly all Keeper's muscles tensed up, he couldn't move, or even talk....
    Then as suddenly as the last symptoms appeared, his whole leetformed body began to vibrate as a whole, and against his will words started to form...
    Keeper: RING RING!
    General Li'Angreh instinctively picked Keeper up and held the side of Keeper to the side of his face.
    General Li'Angreh: Hello?
    Then in Omutb's voice, Keeper replied...
    Keeper: Hello, my name is Omutb.
    General Li'Angreh: Hi, I'm General Li'Angreh.
    Keeper: Some coffee might help.
    General Li'Angreh: What?

In a whisper, this time in Enterdragon's voice, as if he was far off..
    Keeper: Hold on I learned to talk to them. Let me have it.
    Then as clearly as Omutb's voice had been a second ago, and still in Enterdragon's voice...
    Keeper: Hai 2 u =)
    General Li'Angreh: That is the most offensive thing ever. You sound like that retarted Scout - Zo'Mg. You should be ashamed!

Omutb came back on.
    Keeper: sorry about that, my friend here just lost something in translation...
    General Li'Angreh: Alright I'll just forget about that...
    Keeper: Anyways, the reason I'm calling you is to talk to you about peace. You see...
    General Li'Angreh: You want peace between us?
    Keeper: (censored) no! we get axp for killing your kind, but at the same time, we don't want an all out war or anything hateful, just some sort of cold war here and there just for fun.... you know...
    General Li'Angreh: Really? We get hxp for killing your kind... but it would seem we should unite for the moment instead of farming each other just yet.... you see, the whole alien news media is out to kill you off....
    Keeper: I see. Alright. I'll meet with you right away to discuss how to deal with this threat.
    General Li'Angreh: In fact I shall come to your place. And I can give you your telephone back.

Keeper made a sound like a cell phone would recieve when it is snatched from someone, then in Mind's voice said...
    Keeper: Nah you can keep him.
    General Li'Angreh: Why thank you, it will make a very nice paperweight.

Something about Telephonitis ran out, and Keeper found he could send /tells again....
    To [Mind]: You (censored).
    [Mind]: What are you going to do about it?
    To [Mind]: This...

Mind handed the cell phone to Omutb without hanging it up, resisting the urge to start laughing at Keeper's request. What was he gonna do anway?

Blackice2 nodded after reading the video display.
    "Okay everyone we're off to the war room, the alien war general will be there and we can discuss this matter with him."
    Everyone got up to leave.
    Except Fishbowl, who dissappeared with a POP!

Mind gasped as his two alter personalities flooded back into his brain...
    An instant later Mindkeeper was standing where Mind had been.
    Standing up rigidly, as if he had telephonitis.
    "Oh my god!" Omutb shouted, the cell phone still up to his face. "You've been Mindkeeper the whole time!"
    Mindkeeper: Oh my god! You've been Mindkeeper the whole time!
    Omutb: What?!
    Mindkeeper: What?!
    Omutb: Stop that!
    Mindkeeper: Stop that!
    Omutb: That's very mature of you.
    Mindkeeper: That's very mature of you.
    Omutb: Thats why I hate you, you know. You daft little fiend.
    Mindkeeper: Thats why I hate you, you know. You daft little fiend.

Joanbot arrived in the war room and surveyed the scene. "Oh goodness! The doc there has telephonitis! We should take him to Omni-Med right away!"
    Omutb looked at Mindkeeper, who had fallen over and was still rigidly still in the same position he had been standing in...
    Then he looked back at Joanbot, who was an MA in what must have been the loveliest kung-fu suit ever, probably designed by Miiir.
    "Right erm... Enterdragon take him away."
    Enterdragon sighed and began dragging Mindkeeper toward the exit.

Windam nodded. "So all we have to do is manage to kill you with one of these three Efus bombs here, and they will be nerfd and we'll never see another incident like the one that destroyed Broken shores.
    Berrenta nodded. "Alright."
    "And we needed an isolated zone so nobody else got hurt, which is why we took you to the apartment." Snooklear added. "Just stay here, let the bomb cook you, and you'll be a martyr, and everyone will love you."
    "Sounds okay," Berrenta said, nodding.
    "Okay, I'm setting up the bomb now," Tropicana announced, placing her DiePod on the floor and pressing a few buttons on it. "Just don't move and everything will be taken care of for you."
    Everyone but Berrenta quickly left the apartment.
    After a few seconds, the ground shook and everyone went back in.
    Berrenta was still standing. "Sorry," she muttered. "I used DoF and coccoon and bio regen and advy heals.... instinct you know..."
    "We still got two left," Sefus said, putting his DiePod on the ground and hitting a few buttons. "Just don't do any perks or heals and nothing and...."
    Everyone ran out again...
    Arrone: This is the bestest PVP team EVAR!!!!1
    The ground shook again and everyone ran inside.
    Remains of Berrenta.
    "Great!" Sefus shouted.
    "I'll make a post on game suggestion forums about how overpowered Efus bombs are, mentioning how overpowered advies are and how us NT's are gimped." Snooklear said, starting, poking some buttons with his comms device.
    "There we go," he added a second later. "Look, it's already got 1k views and 10 replies. Here's an NT agreeing with me. Here's some advy denying advies are overpowered... Look here's a post by a guy named randomnumber"
    Snooklear pressed a button and his comms device projected a hologram screen showing the post....
    Quote Originally Posted by randomnumber
    OMG you guys are all NOOBS advies are not overpowered and efus bombs are not overpowered either! Efus bombs are not overpowered because it took 2 of 'em to kill an advy! And advies are not overpowered because some profs can kill us occasionally. My opinion is the only one that matters go choke and die on my epeen plx kthxbye.
    "Wow," Windam said. "Thankfully they let me on leave for forum moderating or I'd have to get rid of that. That's the most offensive anything I've seen for a looong time. But with strong responses like that, we're sure to get Efus bombs nerfd! We did it we did it!"
    "I've also got a post by Tsukts," Snooklear added. "Shall I pull that one up?"
    "NO!" everyone else shouted in unison.

Will Mindkeeper be cured of Telephonitis?
    Will Blackdog ever truly become a drunken pirate?
    No really, when IS this pwning in the face thing?
    Tune in for future episodes that may or may not answer the following questions.
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Aug 7th, 2006 at 04:18:40.

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

hey peeps, I'm still accepting applications to be in this series.

Send me a forum private message, or send Rimor's Mindkeeper a /tell, even if he's offline. Thats what the buffer inbox is for.

And tune in next time, and tell your friends about this.

I swear, this thing has nothing to do with Tom Cruise.

For the Kodiaks!

lmao that was excellent! Only problem I have is your mistakenly putting me as MP instead of MA :P
    ~~The fashionable MA!~~
    Level 218/General of RoD

Quote Originally Posted by Docnamdkeeper
    Remains of Berrenta
    ...then I died again, but this time from 10k points of laughter damage.

Chain death h8.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanbot
    lmao that was excellent! Only problem I have is your mistakenly putting me as MP instead of MA :P
    an MP in a kung-fu suit!

heheh typo there, fixed it... thanks for catching it and sry about any confusion it may have caused.

And WEWT we got references to snakes on a plane, chappelles show, the forums, and the advy overpowered jokes. I've reached an all time uber!
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Aug 7th, 2006 at 04:25:45.

zomg ure funny

wow man i gotta say gz on the story
    ok then keep then coming
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom

How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

"The good news," Blackice2 continued, "Is that the Kyr'Ozch are on our side. In fact I sent Mind to get the Kyr'Ozch war general, Mr. Li'Angreh, to talk to our leader, who I'm pleased to announce is no longer Blackdog, but Omutb."
    Everyone applauded. Maybe they had a shot after all...

aww
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog
    aww
    well if you didn't shout Fire 'Ze Missiles so much! ;p

dont worry drunken pirate is much more fun than war room general.

Chapter 4
    Part 3
    Look Ma, I'm on TV!

Blackdog smiled from underneath his shiny new eyepatch.
    "Arrrr perfect fit! Yeargh!"
    His co-worker smiled. "You're a fine drunken pirate you are!"
    "I can't find me a shoulder parrot, but yarrr, this will do."
    "And now what do we do?" the co-worker dude asked curiously.
    "We steal some source code, arrr we pirate it!" Blackdog replied, full of excitement.
    "That is the worst pun evarrrr."

Omutb looked around the war room.
    General Li'Angreh had arrived, along with Blackice2, Llenlleawg, Demonmuffin, Shakesphere, and Bleodemm of the Uber team. And Tropicana, Arrone, Sefus, Windam, Snooklear, and Quieromorir, the team that had caused the whole mess. Even Mindkeeper had arrived, back from Omni-Med and cured of telephonitis.
    And right behind him was his assassin Enterdragon, his new friend Craziiblade, and Joanbot, his lovely assistant.
    "And this is a DiePod," Omutb heard Sefus say to Arrone. "You play a song on it and when it's finished, it explodes and everyone dies. If you hit it with a nerfbat you can destroy whole continents."
    "Wow this is the bestest phat-lewt team EVAR!" Arrone squealed with delight. "Can I have it?"
    "Sure, but its our last one, aside from Mindkeepers, but they'll be nerfd anyway."
    "Shut up and let me make my speech!" Omutb shouted.
    "Oki."
    "Welcome to the omni-war room," Omutb announced. "Good to see you all could make it. I'm proud to announce that we are all together at last, regardless of faction or home planet."
    "We all know the enemy we face," he continued. "We are now at full war with the Kyr'Ozch news media, and desperately trying to get Efus bombs nerfd. And we will succeed at both, or else perish as martyrs and get an even more interesting news story about how the media is beating down on us. Anyways, I'll be assigning each group to do different things. The team that started this whole mess will be assigned to raid one of the News ships and give us any information about weak points and so on and so forth."
    "Won't we all be killed?" Tropicana piped in from the very back.
    "We'll need a doc," Snooklear added.
    "Okay then Mindkeeper go with them, Blackice2 will trade him for Arrone now."
    "But I'll be killed too?"
    "Exactl- I mean maybe, but thats a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Anyways the other team will rally all the rest of the Rubi-Ka population for the cause."
    Blackice2 nodded while quickly kicking Mindkeeper out of the team ([Mindkeeper]: NOOO i dont wanna gooo!!! To [Mindkeeper]: Sorry but he's the boss.) and recruiting Arrone. "We'll have an army assembled in bor in 24 hours."
    "Lastly," Declared Omutb. "Me and my team shall analyze the Rubi-Ka parallel to the alien news stations, and General Li'Angreh will have all his troops use our cellular scanner technology to create an ever-respawning army. Like undead... alien zombie.... zombine?"
    "Wait, while they're out fighting and preparing.... we're gonna be in here watching TV? The four of us?" Joanbot hissed in Omutb's ear.
    "Shhh! I used big words so they think we're doing something constructive too!"
    "Uhmmmm Omutb," Llenlleawg called out. "The mic is still on."
    With that everyone left.

Blackice2, Llenlleawg, Bleodemm, Arrone, Shakesphere, and Demonmuffin headed for the grid and zone to Athens...
    They popped out of the grid exit, amidst a multitude of Clan players and guard NPC's.
    Everyone stared at them in an awkward silence...
    "Peoples of Middle Athens!" called out Shakesphere. "We are friends from another faction! We do not want to fight against you. We want to fight alongside you against a common enemy that will destroy us all if we do not band together! I say to ye, we must all hang together, or esle was all shall certainly be hanged!"
    The awkard silence settled back in and made itself at home again.
    After a few minutes one of the clansmen spoke up.
    "Who is our supposed common enemy?"
    "The alien news media. And Efus bombs."
    The whole of Athens burst out laughing.
    "Fire on these losers! DIE OMLETTES!"
    In half a second of brillaint gunfire, everyone in WA was flagged.
    And Arrone just happened to be listening to a song that ended right when everyone was flagged.
    A few seconds later Arrone popped out of reclaim and his eye's met the eyes of Blackice2, who by the way was furious and having no trouble showing it.
    "Do you know what you just did?" Blackice2 asked, shoving the barrel of a large gun into Arrone's face.
    "I just pwnd a bunch of clammers. this is the best PVP team EVAR!!!!"
    "Hold on a sec!" gasped Shakesphere. "Listen to this! All the clanners we killed... they're all sending me tells... about how they want to be in the fight against Efus bombs... they want to fight alongside us..."
    "Wait," Bleodemm said in disbelief. "We had a gunfight and now they're friends with us after all the hostility between us for so long?"
    "Yup," Demonmuffin confirmed. "Worked between America and Britain in the war of 1812."
    "What year was that?" Arrone asked.
    "I dunno," Demonmuffin shrugged. "Might have been against United States and England though, my history is really fuzzy. But they were great friends and they went off pwning everyone else as buddies after that. I think."

[Omutb]: Mindkeeper, are you on the news ship yet?
    To [Omutb]: No, we're petitioning to get Efus bombs nerfd after we killed an advy with one.
    [Omutb]: You can do that?
    To [Omutb]: yup. You see, we found some hot ways to get things nerfd. The list is using it in pen mishes, using it in alien raids, using it to kill an advy, and using it in pvp. Any one of those has a good chance to get anything nerfd, and fc should be looking for any excuse to nerf these things.
    [Omutb]: sry could you repeat that, I wasn't listening.
    To [Omutb]: (censored)!!
    [Omutb]: By the way, Blackice2 tells me he just used it in pvp and got the clans on his side.
    To [Omutb]: He just killed a bunch of clans and now they're on our side?
    [Omutb]: Kinda like the war of 1812. It got its name from the sector it was fought in on some backwater planet or something.
    To [Omutb]: hey do u still hate me?
    [Omutb]: yes
    To [Omutb]: wanna pvp?
    [Omutb]: .......
    To [Omutb]: Testing bow special attack? O i'll talk to you later the ARK is here.

Mindkeeper stood up and shook hands with the familiar Silirrion.
    "Hello, we think Efus bombs are overpowered and should be nerfd."
    Silirrion nodded. "How come you think this?"
    "We killed an advy with it and used it to pwn in pvp."
    Silirrion jumped in surprise and gasped. "We thought we made them invincible!!... No.... NOOO!!!!"
    "So you could nerf Efus bombs and fix that?" suggested Snooklear.
    "I'm afraid I cannot," Silirrion said gravely. "But I can tell you this. One more flagrant misuse of them and they will be taken out of the game entirely."
    All eyes suddenly focused on Mindkeeper, who had the last Efus bomb on the whole planet.
    "So you're saying," Mindkeeper began, but Silirrion had already disappeared like the old man in scene 24 (which has great scenery and lovely acting by the way). "Uhm... anyone else want this? I think that's a little too much responsibility for me..."
    "Don't worry," Tropicana said encouragingly.
    "Estamos seguros de que puedes hacer mas peor que alguien otro en todos los mundos!" Quieromorir piped, almost forgetting his fake Mexican accent in his excitement, and substituting it for a real one.
    "If anyone can flagrantly misuse anything, it's you," Windam added, nodding proudly.
    Mindkeeper: Gee thanks (censored)holes.

Omutb, Joanbot, Enterdragon, and Craziiblade spread out on the long sofa in front of the Uber-Plasma-crystal-Tivo screen. But something just wasn't right.
    There was still room for two more on the fluffy sofa, and why waste 2 seats?
    He opened LFT and....
    Cigara joined your team.
    Tsutks joined your team.
    [Team] Omutb: Oh hey it's my bestest buddy Tsukts.
    [Team] Omutb: He has a springy hair.

You kicked Tsukts from the team.
    [Team] Omutb: I love doing that.
    [Tsukts]: You (censored) (censored)ing (censored)er!
    Berrenta joined your team.
    [Team] Omutb: We're down at the omni war lounge watching TV, erm doing research. Come help us will you? for the good of Omni-Tek and all humanity?
    [Team] Cigara: Got a crat for baton?
    [Team] Omutb: That would be me.
    [Team] Berrenta: Got popcorn? An advy needs popcorn after being a martyr you noe.
    [Team] Omutb: Ofcz we got snax! Popcorn, Poppables, Poptarts, Pop-Soda.
    [Team] Cigara: Omw.
    [Team] Berrenta: Omw

Joanbot watched in horror as the news station played its devastating message.
    "Now if you look at this sad little puppy," the reporter narrated. "It is going to live a miserable life and have a painful death. But you can help. Just take your boot and STOMP!"
    "OH MY GOD! FLUFFY!! NOOO!" Joanbot shouted, standing up off the sofa and covering her mouth with her hands in horror.
    "Thank goodness we didn't give the popcorn to you or it would be all over the floor. Great news coverage though huh?"

"Okay guys I got good news," General Li'Angreh announced, popping up behind Demonmuffin, Shakesphere, Bleodemm, Blackice2, Llenlleawg, and Arrone. "I'm done saving everyone and I'm here to give you some sweet gear and tips on how to use it. Here you all go,"
    He handed everyone a nice Kyr'Ozch bazooka, each one ql 300 and typed to perfection.
    "Now, hold it like this... yeah thats right... just point, pull the trigger, and shout PEW PEW!"
    Blackice2 looked up from the sights he was aiming down. "What? We shout pew pew?"
    "Yeah none of the Kyr'Ozch weapons have sound effects, not even this one. We ran out of funds for them after the models, so have to make our own noises."
    "Why even bother?" Shakesphere asked.
    "It's called the element of surprise!" Demonmuffin added with a sinister laugh.
    "Think it's something called the Gineva Conventions. Might also be the SFX REQ VIDEO CARD, both are very old documents I think."

Quieromorir, Tropicana, Snooklear, Sefus, Mindkeeper, and Windam sat around waiting...
    "So uhm... how do we board the alien news ships again?" Tropicana asked.
    "I think we uhm... petition for them?" Sefus ventured.
    "No, I'm not allowed to summon aliens anymore, that was right when the invasion started," Windam sighed.
    "So uhm..."
    "QUE EN INFERNO ES AQUEL!" Quieromorir shouted suddenly, pointing upwards.
    A huge alien ship burst through the air, stopping suddenly a few dozen feet above a patch of ground within throwing distance of where they all were.
    Bearing the name Kyr'Enn'Enn on the side....
    Scout Loo'Kat'that hopped out, followed by Ensign Kam'Ramman, who seemed to be holding some huge recording device.
    Kam'Ramman: Okay you're live in 3... 2..
    Loo'Kat'That: Hello I'm some alien telling you about the Rubi-Ka Crisis. If you see here, this cute little animal, called the kodiak, lives a miserable and short life which ends in a painful death. But you can help. You take your blaster and.... Time to unpimp 'ze auto!"

"NOOOO!" Windam shouted in vain as the car was blasted into a thousand tiny pieces. "I JUST HAD IT WASHED!"
    Kam'Ramman wheeled around and Loo'Kat'That advanced on them, grinning maliciously.
    Loo'Kat'That: These vile things are humans. They live short and painful lives, which are empty because they are at birth falsely indoctrined with the idea that cruely enslaving and murdering Kodiaks, and their juvenile form leets, will give them happiness, but they just get miserable. Now, let's put their lives to a painful end shall we? Just take your blaster and...

zomg CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!!
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Aug 8th, 2006 at 04:47:56.

zomg CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!!
    ROFL!!

Hehe, what timing!

zomg rofl man that was hillarious
    i see im a very important omni tek personnel handling research and a baton? lol that made me cry luaghing so hard.
    Keep them coming one of the bestest storied about AO ever.

zomg rofl man that was hillarious
    i see im a very important omni-tek personnel handling research and a baton? lol that made me cry luaghing so hard.
    Keep them coming one of the bestest stories about AO ever.
    pew pew away!!!!......

oops sorry double posting. nerf this internet

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast