Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology

Chapter 1
    The Root of All Stupid

Ignorance leads to fear.
    Fear leads to anger.
    Anger leads to hate.
    Hate leads to cruelty.
    Cruelty is the Dark Side.
    Thus proving without a doubt that stupidity is the Dark side.
    As well as the tale that history has tried to hide from you.
    A tale of ignorance, fear, hate, anger, and cruelty.
    But mostly ignorance.
    Behold, for after not but a single week after the great Rubi-Ka'an pwning in the face that would scar the history of the planet forever, events were set into motion that would hit them with a pwning in the face so severe that it would cause many a tortured soul to wonder for eternity... why?
    I'll (censored)ing tell you why. 'COZ WE'RE INFESTED WITH FLAGRANT HECKNOOBERY!

It was the day that would start it all. Nobody had any idea. Everyone was too happy to care. It was the day...
    That the 16.3 patch came out.
    In addition to the wonderous singing of joy that there were new quests out and a whole new use for the scrollbar, everyone was also singing about something else.
    Because just before the 16.3 patch, the ARK's had promised that Efus bombs would be nerfed in the 16.4 patch coming out in ten weeks. The terror that had plagued them for about a week or so would be gone, and Broken Shores, an area of vast importance that had been completely irradicated because of them, would be restored to it's original perfection as an excellent place to roll high end Rubi-Ka mishes.
    And so, on the day of the launch of 16.4, Blackdog was reappointed complete president of all of Omni-Tek for his disabling of the Kyr'Fox news ship, thus saving Rubi Ka, and he decided that he would start a countdown.
    Everyone had now gathered in front of the Giant Big Screen of Perpetual Wastelands, where they had at first witnessed the great Rubi-Ka'an pwning in the face.
    But today was a day for celebrating. Everyone waited anxiously for the news as Blackdog took the podium.
    Blackdog shouts: Ladiees, Gentlemen, and meatwads!
    Blackdog shouts: We are here today to begin the countdown until the greatest dream of all is made into a reality!

Crowd cheers loudly.
    Blackdog shouts: In just a few minutes, I will reveal a timer, counting down the weeks until the 16.4 patch, when they nerf the most overpowered of all things on this planet!
    Blackdog shouts: Adventurers!

Crowd gasps! This is better than he could have ever dreamed of.
    Blackdog shouts: Oh wait, not quite.
    Blackdog shouts: They're nerfing Efus bombs.

Crowd shrugs. Hey, that's still pretty awesome.
    Blackdog shouts: And now, without further ado....
    Blackdog smiled as he threw his arm backwards and pointed towards the huge screen, which flashed brightly and began to glow... brighter and brighter... until...
    9 WEEKS, 6 DAYS, 16 HOURS
    Croud shouts: What? We came all the way out here for that? That's freakin' lame!
    Blackdog shouts: Shush! Our top notch tech designer worked hard on that!

Blackdog motioned to a little leet who was hopping up and down on a keyboard next to a monitor with MS paint open. "omg look at all teh pritti colors!"

Snooklear and Tropicana exchanged worried glances with each other. The team had all but broken up. Windam had left to take care of ARK duties, Sefus had run off to train with the highest dan, and Quieromorir had been deported. It was now just them and Fishbowl, and they were worried about him. He never talked or made a noise, and his face was always hidden behind his doc tier helmet... but he seemed exceptionally quiet and the opaque glass seemed to frown at them. Even taking him to his favorite resturaunt didn't seem to be cheering him up.
    "Look, it's alright that your other two personalities died," Tropicana cooed soothingly. "They're not gone you know... they've just gone on vacation to the great reclaim terminal in the sky."
    Fishbowl shook his head. Keeper was not going to heaven, because it also has to be a perfect paradise for everyone else there and he would have ruined it for everyone. And Mind was going straight to hell at any rate.
    But what if neither had yet reached the afterlife?
    Snooklear leaned over and whispered in Tropicana's ear, "I've been able to explain this before. I'll be able to help him accept the deaths and get over it, and move on with his life."
    Tropicana cried a sympathy tear for Fishbowl before nodding to Snooklear.
    "HE'S FREAKIN' DEAD!" Snooklear shouted suddenly, causing everyone to look up from their meals and stare at them. "GONE FOREVER! DIEEEEEEE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEE JUST LIKE HIM AND BE GONE FOREVER!"
    Tropicana buried her face in her hand in emberassment while Fishbowl watched with interest as Snooklear was pelted with three courses worth of whatever was on all the annoyed patrons' tables.

After having meditated for almost three days straight, Sefus began to be lifted away from his body. At first, just barely hovering above the ground. He ran up the side of a building and leapt into the sky, then off cloud to cloud like a bad platformer game. Soon he found a great golden stairway in the sky, stepped onto it, and began to climb the stairway to heaven while a song by Led Zepplin played in the background, but Sefus did not notice this coz he, like almost half of Rubi-Ka, played with the sound off.
    And then after an infinitely long climb, reached Heaven in an instant.
    "I am here to see the enlightened one," he said calmly.
    "Yes, the Bhuddas. This is the Christian and Jewish Heaven," Saint Peter replied. "The enlightened ones are just across the sea of the infinite and to the left at the plains of the infinite. There's a welcome center there that's infinitely huge, you can't miss it."
    Sefus nodded."Erm.... who are those people at the gate sticking their hands through to this side?"
    Saint Peter turned around and look. "Oh, those are all the coders. They're dead on the inside is all."
    "Aaah... of course. Oh hey, while I'm here, how are Mind and Keeper doing? You know, the two different personalities that killed each other?"
    "Oh, they're not permanently dead yet," Saint Peter replied calmly. "Just taking a while to get back to the cell scanners, and I'm afraid that they'll be stopped before they get there."
    "What?" Sefus asked, but he was already being drifted away in the sea of the Infinite, even tho he hadn't stepped anywhere near it.
    "Gah," he said to himself. "This place is freaky. I don't know how people can stay here for all eternity.
    Then, in due time, he landed at the plains of the infinite and came to the Welcome center of the Enlightened one.
    He pushed open the door and saw inside a staircase leading to a man in an orange robe meditating in the lotus position.
    "Are you an enlightened one?" Sefus asked, finding himself standing next to the man without either of them having moved.
    "Maybe," the man hummed back. I know exactly what you need to know. Look at your shen..."
    Sefus looked at his hand and was surprised to see the symbol for his shen attack glowing brightly in full color on his palm.
    "So much fire overcoming all, being nothing but burning and hatred... but there is just enough water so they both destruct each other. The fire is extinguished and the water turned to steam... all that is left are the little blue dots and the writings..."
    Sefus nodded confusedly.... "Actually, I was going to ask if one can reach enlightenment via dinging 220 instead of the meditation and self improvement and stuff?"
    "No, you reach en1337enment instead."
    A leet in an orange robe waddled in. "h4i, w3lc0m3 2 v4lh@LLa!"

Back on Rubi-Ka, Sefus's eyes opened, and he vowed right then and there to live a more healty lifestyle in hopes of preventing his permanent death for as long as possible.

"A little to the left...." Joanbot shouted. "Just a teense to the right.... PERFECT!"
    With a thud, the construction truck dropped the huge HQ building right where the old Omni War Headquarters had been in Omni-1 district.
    Enterdragon flew past Joanbot into the new building. "Don't you love that new building smell?" he shouted. "Now I can go into the war lounge and make Yakov-Smirnov jokes without it being against the rules! In Soviet Russia, new building constructs you! Wooohooo!"
    Joanbot sighed, looking at Omutb, Berrenta, Cigara, and Berrender, the new Omni-War council.
    This was going to be a long day.

Disclaimer: I do not actually know anything about Bhudism, and I apologize if in the course of this episode, anything that might offend was said. I tried not to... but anyways was all in good fun, no harm meant.
    Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

Hoooray, the sequel to Mission Impossible Four is finally off! What will the future hold for those who fought so hard to get Efus bombs nerfd?

And if you would like to be in this story... send a forum PM to mehs or /tell to RK1's Mind1355, RK2's Mindkeeper, or RK3's Raxdishaprin

Enjoy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

Quote Originally Posted by Docnamdkeeper View Post
    Chapter 1
    The Root of All Stupid

Ignorance leads to fear.
    Fear leads to anger.
    Anger leads to hate.
    Hate leads to cruelty.
    What is wrong with the Dark Side?
    Looking Uber > Being Uber

Ignorance leads to fear.
    Fear leads to anger.
    Anger leads to hate.
    Hate leads to cruelty.
    Thus proving without a doubt that stupidity is the Dark side.
    As well as the tale that history has tried to hide from you.
    A tale of ignorance, fear, hate, anger, and cruelty.
    But mostly ignorance.
    Behold, for after not but a single week after the great Rubi-Ka'an pwning in the face that would scar the history of the planet forever, events were set into motion that would hit them with a pwning in the face so severe that it would cause many a tortured soul to wonder for eternity... why?
    I'll (censored)ing tell you why. 'COZ WE'RE INFESTED WITH FLAGRANT HECKNOOBERY!
    This will never get old! XD
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

In Soviet Russia, new building constructs you! Wooohooo!
    Oh my GOD... Sticky! xD
    Phanna Shadowblade, 32 Night Elf Rogue
    Teresa "Cinder" Toume, 8 Opifex Fixer Under Construction
    Teresa Koren, Level 14 Twi'Lek Commando
    Emrys "Llenlleawg" Wyddfa, retired 19 Solitus Engineer

Yes!!

"h4i, w3lc0m3 2 v4lh@LLa!" lol!

man I love this stuff
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Chapter 2
    Logic takes a Valhalladay.

Feinks stepped forward.
    He had to get to the Omni War room. This was urgent.
    "None shall pass," male guard said darkly.
    "This is really important!" Feniks whispered. "There is a plot afoot to destroy all of civilized life on rubi ka and the shadowlands.!"
    "What's a plotafoot?" Male guard asked stupidly, and Feniks sighed.
    "Just let me through."
    "None shall pass."
    That was the last straw. Feniks grabbed his huge Kyr'Ozch sword, given to him as a birthday present by General Li'Angreh. "You make me sad," Feniks snarled. "So be it."

"In soviet Russia," Enterdragon sang loudly. "Glass of water drinks you!"
    Joanbot dashed to the war lounge, using her every last ounce of energy to do something quickly before Enterdragon struck again...
    "In soviet Russia...." he began, and right then Joanbot slammed a nail into the wall, drove it in with her fist, and managed to hang a picture frame on it.
    Specifically, a picture frame with the War-lounge rules on it, including "No Yakov Smirnovery" and it entitled her to something.
    "BAD JOKE TELLS YOU!" Joanbot shouted, gasping for air and listening as Enterdragon grunted and fell backwards dead from the powerful >RETORT attack.
    It was a drastic move, and had not been used since the great Bash.org wars of late.
    Right about then, Blackdog came trudging into the war lounge, holding a steaming mug. "Arrrr, this coffee with rum in it is to die farrrrr. And I just saw a dead guy out in the lobby. He yours?"
    Joanbot sighed. This was going to be a long day.

"It's just a fleshwound," male guard retorted as he kicked Feniks.
    "A fleshwound!?" Feniks exclaimed, "You're got no arms left!"
    "I've had worse!"
    "RIGHT!"

Sefus's eyes gazed over the distant planes and rolling hills of Andromeda. So much expanse, and everything being infinite in detail. A world made up of blades of grass and grains of sand.
    But right as he was about to understand the true nature of the universe, he was distracted by his stomach rumbling.
    "Gah, I could really use a bronto burger..." Sefus said, remembering that he had been meditating without food for almost three days straight.
    "0r a 1337 pi3!" Someone said.
    He whipped his head around to see that same leet in the orange robe. "Gah it's you! what are you doing here!"
    "i r t3h com3 2 in57illz0r j00 w/ div1n3 l<n0wlel)g3 4 tehr is much ev0l af0o7!"
    Sefus only stared in horror and awe.
    "t3h m1nd, k33p3r, & fi5hb0wl... 2 cant d1e wh1le 1 s7iLL li\/z, & teh 5piri7z of teh 2 ded 1's n0w w4nd3r 7hr0ugh e7eRni7y... @nd if tehy 5h0uld w@nd0r in2 teh wr0ng handz...."
    The leet disappeared with an annoying squeak, and Sefus was left to wonder what he had done to deserve all this.

"Whot?" Male guard asked, now reduced to an armless torso sitting on the ground. "Call it a draw?"
    Feniks grabbed his sword and began pounding his feet towards the war room.
    "Oh come back here! You yellow belly (censored)!"

"And now it's time for the Oprah Winfry show," the Omni-War lounge telivision reported. "With special guest, General Li'Angreh on what it feels like to be the last alien in the universe."
    "So tell us," Oprah cooed, trying to be as comforting as she could. "How does it feel to be all alone in the great expanse? Nobody like you in the universe. NOBODY! ALL ALONE!"
    "Actually, not quite," General Li'Angreh replied. "First up, only the city of Pikachu was destroyed, and I don't think there were any permanent deaths, and then there were still my troops that were on Rubi-Ka. So all in all, it's about the equivalent of Broken Shores blowing up, for all that care."
    "So we exacted revenge on them? Now they can't report to number nine after beastraids can they?"
    "Kyr'Beastraids, and thats a different city, and they talk to number one, but yeah."
    "Number one?" Oprah asked inquisitively.
    "Yeah, he's the loneliest of all the numbers that you'll ever do."
    "This show sucks," Blackdog sighed. "Change the channel."
    "Dude!" Joanbot hissed. "That's General Li'Angreh! He helped save us from the evil alien news media just a little while ago! He's on TV, we have to watch him, it's the least we can do!"
    "Alright," Blackdog sighed. "But we're changing it to Robot wars once she gets to the next victim."

A crowd had gathered at the bigscreen in Perpetual wastelands.
    "They're having an animation today to celebrate the countdown" one person whispered to another in the crowd.
    Apparently just loud enough for the narrator to hear too... *cough*...
    The huge screen lit up brightly, displaying for all the world to see...
    9 WEEKS, 4 DAYS, 4 HOURS
    Then a leet constructed of about 12 off-color pixels ran across the screen in a low quality .5 frames per second animation. Well, more acurately, a blob of squares jumped erratically across the screen.
    Crow shouts: LAME!
    There was a gasp, and prawnz the leet, brother of pwnz the leet, stopped hopping up and down on his keyboard, and sat down and began to sob loudly.
    Crowd: Awww look...
    Crowd: I didn't mean...
    Prawnz: j00 makin' meh cry!!!1
    Crowd: I'm sorry I didn't mean to...

Meanwhile, somewhere between the Alien homeworld and Rubi-Ka...
    In the vast emptiness of space...
    Drifted two souls...
    One of careful cunningness and a burning desire for world domination.
    The other one a few cards short of a deck, but had a great personality.
    The first soul sighed. This is all your fault.
    My fault? You were the one that tried to kill me.
    Yes, but you didn't have to drag me to come with you, did you?
    Actually yes.
    The narrator glared at the two souls angrilly. This is my channel and only I'm allowed to say stuff on it.
    Go (censored) yourself. I'm a blazing spirit travelling the infinite! I can do whatever I want!
    Why you little...
    Be nice you (censored) hole! It's his channel!
    Just watch me, I can do anything. I can end this chapter right here and leave everyone with a cliffhanger ending.
    You wouldn't dare you little....
    Haha watch this... POOF!

just because I'm soo nice, I'm gonna allow people to apply to be in this story too, same as MI4.

If you would like to get in on teh fun, PM me on the forums or you can send an ingame /tell to Rimor's Mindkeeper, Atlantean's Mind1355, or Die Neue Welt's Raxdishaprin. Just tell me your name, prof, and a little bit about yourself and j00 could be FAMOUS!!!1

And if you haven't already, tell all your friends about this thread and it's prequel, coz j00 think everyone should see them

woohaaa the keeper stories are back!!!!!111oneoneoee2
    so funny made me get funny looks from colleagues at work
    well glad to see im in on the new story, use me as u want just make me funny haha
    good job btw 1st 2 chapeters are very cool!!
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

Ahoy mateys,i be back in head of ye Omni-Tek!
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

Woot, I chop armz!!

Hey I wanna be in this story
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

Quote Originally Posted by Ciggie View Post
    woohaaa the keeper stories are back!!!!!111oneoneoee2
    so funny made me get funny looks from colleagues at work
    well glad to see im in on the new story, use me as u want just make me funny haha
    good job btw 1st 2 chapeters are very cool!!
    hehe

Surprised to see my advy and my enf, Berrenta and Berrender (respectively), in the same chapter. But hey, I have zero objections to that, because it probably might become very interesting with both of them together.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent

Quote Originally Posted by Zinfacter View Post
    Hey I wanna be in this story
    Shh, wrong place to post.

[hypocrisy]
    I want in too.
    [/hypocrisy]
    Phanna Shadowblade, 32 Night Elf Rogue
    Teresa "Cinder" Toume, 8 Opifex Fixer Under Construction
    Teresa Koren, Level 14 Twi'Lek Commando
    Emrys "Llenlleawg" Wyddfa, retired 19 Solitus Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Llenlleawg View Post
    Shh, wrong place to post.
    You are correct Llenlleawg! In fact, I've created a step by step guide to apply to be in this thread for everyone to follow, and even made a guide for forums or ingame, pending on your preference!

On forums-
    Step 1- Send me a forum PM with your name, profession, and a short description.

Ingame-
    Step 1- Send a /tell to me. I'm on Atlantean as "Flishbow" (That's F-L-I-S-H-B-O-W, not fishbowl), rimor as "Mindkeeper", and Die Neue Welt as "Raxdishaprin". Just include the name you wish to go by, your profession, and a little bit about yourself.

Please Do Not
    Step 1- Post on this thread.

Thank you for reading, and thank you in advance to all who apply, and sorry about the Mind1355 character on rk1 being nonexistant...

Chapter 3
    Reincarn8

Deep in the darkest depths of the Rome underground.
    Where light dare not enter, fearing for its own safety.
    Where honest souls are long extinct.
    And only the most wicked survive.
    There sat a man, a rejected metaphysicist. He was standing over his latest contraption.
    "It is finally ready," he laughed wickedly. "I shall have my revenge. I shall bring all of Rubi-Ka and the shadowlands to ruin!"
    He looked at his finished doomsday device. A reclaim terminal hooked up to a modified wompah antenna that had been hidden inside one of the buildings. Wires stick up everywhere, and an occasional spark of notum flew into the air.
    He smiled, admiring his work. How he had found the elevator shaft and rigged it with the wompah antenna, and how with the help of his friends warbot he had snatched the reclaim terminal away from the aboveground.
    He sank to his knees at the thought. "Wanda Fuchs!" he cried, sobbing miserably as the memory of her death hit him.
    She had been in Broken Shores, readying an Efus bomb, when some fools came and used the nerfbat on it, instantly and permanently killing her.
    "Wanda..." he gasped between heavy sobs. "This is for you..."

"So," Joanbot began, trying to start conversation. "You two, Berrenta and Berrender... your names are very similar, are you two related?"
    Berrender nodded. "She's my sister, and I'm her Uner."
    "Uner?" Cigara asked.
    "A Guy is brother, a gal is sister, a uni is Uner." Berrenta explained.
    "Actually, she's only my half sister, we have different mothers," Berrender added, taking a test tube out of his pocket and holding it up.
    "Troxes really are test tube babies!" Omutb exclaimed, examinging it. "Berrenta, were you from a test tube too?"
    Berrenta shook her head. "I'm an adventurer, and all adventurers are lovechildren."
    Omutb nodded, and a thought struck him. "We need more people here," he muttered.
    [Team] Omutb: Enterdragon you coming back?
    [Team] Enterdragon: But Joanbot hit me with a sarcasm attack...
    [Team] Omutb: Oh get over it.
    [Team] Enterdragon: But it hurt me on the inside...
    [Team] Omutb: Go get a wah-mburger and some french cries and wash it down with a whiney-kin.
    [Team] Enterdragon: ....
    [Team] Enterdragon: How did you know I was at Nemo the Emo's drive through?
    [Team] Omutb: Just stoppit and get over here.
    [Team] Enterdragon: Nooo.... it's too much, I'm gonna end this nightmare you call life!
    [Team] Joanbot: Stop being a drama queen.
    [Team] Enterdragon: You tried to hit yourself, but missed!
    [Team] Omutb: Stupid bullox.

Omutb kicked Enterdragon from the team.
    Tsukts joined your team.
    [Team] Omutb: Hey it's my bestest buddy Tsukts.
    [Team] Omutb: He has a springy hair!

Omutb Kicked Tsukts from the team.
    [Team] Omutb: I love doing that.
    [Tsukts]: You (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored)ing (censored)!!!!1

The two souls drifted onwards, nearing the surface of Rubi-Ka.
    Still sort of at an aimless wander, except they were being pulled to the orange planet for some reason.
    You know, I could sing, the first one reverberated.
    The other one glowed angrily. I'm going to make an invention one day, and get rich and famous off of it. It's going to allow you to stab someone in the face over the plane of the infinite.
    There once was a soul from R K.
    Stoppit....
    Who drifted and yelled all the day.
    Shut up...
    Thought drugs were good, mmmmkay.
    I said shut up...
    But then one day thought,
    STFU NOW!
    In a parking lot,
    I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE!
    Maybe I should stop acting-
    -BZZZT-

Feniks looked up.
    To his horror, he could see a huge lightning bolt in the sky.
    Not coming from the sky, it's origin was much too far to be the sky.
    And landing in the general direction of Rome.
    It was already too late...
    Still he ran, pounding his feet against the streets of Omni-1 HQ, in hopes of reaching the Omni War-Lounge in time to warn them....
    If he didn't get distracted by the.... "Ooooh pretty lightning! Woah!"

"I have done it!" he cried, watching his new reclaim terminal hiss and sputter to life. "Victory is mine!"
    The machine coughed and sputtered, and two bodies appeared in front of it and crumpled onto the floor.
    One was in full doc tier, minus the helmet, and the other was a nanomage.
    He began laughing evilly, watching the two crumpled heaps that were Keeper and Mind, respectively.
    "And now! It is I, Seasoned Gimp Metaphysicist, who will be the bane of all intelligent life on Rubi-Ka, and you two are my pawns!"
    Keeper tried to struggle free, bot something was holding him stock still. He had been respawned, but with no muscles and nothing to move his empty skin and bones.
    Mind however didn't seem to object much to being a part of a seriously evil plot.

Craziiblade joined your team.
    Llenlleawg joined your team.
    [Team] Llenlleawg: Heya
    [Team] Craziiblade: hOlA!
    [Team] Joanbot: Oh hey Craziiblade... weren't you sent to a mental institution?
    [Team] Craziiblade: yEs, BuT i MaNaGeD tO cOnViNcE tHeM tO hAvE mOrE mAkE a SwOrD sToNe!
    [Team] Omutb: Say what?
    [Team] Craziiblade: iT's SiMpLe, I jUsT tElL tHeM tO hAvE mOrE mAkE a SwOrD sToNe BoX sWoRd StOnE lOoT iN lOoT aNd PuLl ThEy Do To It.
    [Team] Berrenta: How did that get you out?
    [Team] Craziiblade: iT wAs A tRiCk! ThEy ShOuLd HaVe HaD LESS mAkE a SwOrD sToNe!!!

"Just gimme something, anything," Sefus grunted.
    "Sir," the cashier said, hardly looking up from her register. "At Nemo the Emo's bar and grill, you have to place an order so we know what kind of misery you would prefer to wallow in."
    "Just gimme a (censored)ing burger I've gone without food for I don't even remember how long!"
    "One wah-mburger coming right up."
    Sefus sighed and stormed off.
    The cashier seemed quite proud of the reaction, admiring her job well done.
    "Enterdragon?" Sefus asked suddenly, seeing the agent.
    Enterdragon turned his head, and the perennium sniper he had propped up against the table fired, leaving a hole in the cieling. In fact there were lots of holes in the cieling.
    "Erm.... can I help you?"
    "Yeah, you gonna eat that?" Sefus asked, too hungry to care that Enterdragon was trying to kill himself.
    Enterdragon sighed and looked at his leftover french cries and half a wah-mburger. "Go ahead," he muttered, and Sefus began shoving the food into his mouth ravenously.
    "Sorry," he said through a mouthful. "It's just I haven't eaten in more than a week. And what are you doing here?"
    Enterdragon sighed. "The pain in the darkest depths of my miasmic soul has been too much to bear, and I can't stand the weight any more as each day taunts me with the sweet promise of death, but fails to bring the sweet release."
    Sefus actually stopped chewing at that. He looked across the table.... hey that was what it said at the top of the kid's menu, right next to the maze labeled 'the pain of life', which had the player start in the middle and there was no way out of.
    "Here's your (censored)in' burger!" the waitress said angrily, handing Sefus the Wah-mburger he ordered. "You just killed some bronto for it, I hope you're (censored)ing happy with it clogging your arteries you murdering creep!"
    Sefus quickly began shoving the food into his mouth, watching the waitress storm away. He was liking this place more every minute.

"And now!" Blackdog shouted, pointing to the huge bigscreen of Perpetual Wastelands. "I give you..."
    8 WEEKS 6 DAYS 5 HOURS
    And there was much rejoicing.
    Crowd shouts: Yaaaay
    Crowd shouts: How come there's no animation this time?
    Blackdog shouts: 'Coz last time you made the animator cry!

Poor prawnz the leet was still sobbing on the keyboard.
    Prawnz: I think I need a hug... :'(

What is the evil Plot that is afoot?
    What exactly IS a plotafoot?
    And will Prawnz ever get a hug?
    Tune in next week and find out, on... Chronicles of the Hecknoob: The Nerfbat Anthology!

"So," Joanbot began, trying to start conversation. "You two, Berrenta and Berrender... your names are very similar, are you two related?"
    Berrender nodded. "She's my sister, and I'm her Uner."
    "Uner?" Cigara asked.
    "A Guy is brother, a gal is sister, a uni is Uner." Berrenta explained.
    "Actually, she's only my half sister, we have different mothers," Berrender added, taking a test tube out of his pocket and holding it up.
    I thought I said (female) Solitus when I let you use Berrender, not (neuter)Atrox. That's okay though; I'm still neutral about that. (Plot twist! )

Otherwise, good story.

ROFL!!

Thast prolly just how I would act around some Emo kid too

Oh this is sooo goin in my sig
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

hahaha fell off the chair laughing
    keepem coming
    and hugs for them leets
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

ROFL!!!!

Another great story, love em. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast