Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy....

Proud sequel to Chornicles of the Hecknoob, the Nerfbat Anthology, which is a sequel to Mission Impossible Four. Which makes this one like a trequel or something.

Chapter 1
    Let's get it started.

“The meeting is in session then?”
    “Yes.”
    “Good.”
    “Very well.”
    “Excellent.”
    “Great.”
    “Uber.”
    And so began a secret meeting, taking place in a darkened room, just so that the many faces sitting around the long stretch of cold steel could not be seen. Apparently just in case some snoopy narrators.
    “I trust party A has reviewed the wishes and demands of party B and vice versa?”
    “Why can't we use the real names?”
    “There might be a snoopy narrator person walking around.”
    “Ah.”
    “Yes, well this dark is hurting my eyes.”
    “We're the bad guys here, we're supposed to be obscure....”
    “Shhh!”
    “Anyhow....” the apparent leader of party A began, “Party B, we would very much like to thank you for your generosity in dealing with our requests.”
    “Of course,” replied the apparent leader of Party B.
    “Though, I must say, this is obviously a very tough sacrifice for you to make for us,” the Party A leader noted.
    “Don't rub it in, now,” came Party B's leader's reply.
    “I must wonder though... your requests... I can't see how these would benefit you.”
    Party B leader paused before answering, “Are you trying to worm out of doing them?”
    “No, nothing like that.”
    “Think they'll be too difficult?”
    “No, they'll obviously be challenging, but nothing we can't handle.” We're just wondering as to your motivation for us doing these certain actions for you.”
    “Don't ask about our motivations or goals. In fact, do not ask anything. Any questions?”
    One of the Party A people chirped, “How can we ask questions if we can't ask-”
    The person who was talking at the time died suddenly.
    “Any more questions?”
    “Dude, that was like in Kill Bill, where that one chick at the board meeting....” said some random party A dude.
    “You will first be attempting Operation Tiger, correct?” The party B leader asked.
    “Correct,” Party A leader replied hastily. “And we will not ask any more questions.”
    “Good.”

Balloons looked around from his perch atop the directions sign in the Unicorn Base. Three arrows pointing to the lift just past the idle ship, and one pointing down the caged walkway down to the secret sector.
    Currently, Balloons was bored out of his mind.
    He looked around for something interesting to do, and looked down at the other people assembled on the ground beneath him. A level ten agent, thirty trader, a level fifty-five enforcer, a level eighty five martial artist, and a level one-hundred-and-fifteen soldier.
    Together, all of them had two things in common.
    They were all too far apart in levels to team with each other.
    And they were all bedecked in exarch robes.
    Balloons sighed, wondering if the poor little level one-hundred-and-sixty-five meta-physicist that he was would ever get a team. And he was also feeling like his exarch robe wasn't all that special anymore.
    Balloons shouts: 165 MP lft!
    Nothing happened.
    Agenzy shouts: 10 agent lft
    Wrangl012 shouts: 35 trader lft
    Konkyuk shouts: 85 ma lft
    Iareossum shouts: Leik omg lol solder with a bowz am looking for team lolz. Have good buffs and do awesome damage LOLZ!

Balloons decided that he probably wasn't going to get a team from these people, and that he should look elsewhere for entertainment in the meanwhile.
    And then he noticed his pets: three round spheres of usefullness floating at his side.
    /pet rename “Ninety”
    /pet rename “Nine”
    /pet rename “Red”
    And he smiled, waiting for someone to notice....
    Iareossum shouts: leik what the [censored] does wtf mean? And why does that dood sitting on the sign thingy have “Red” “Nine” “Balloons” “Ninety”?! LOLZ!
    This was obviously going to be a very long day.
    /lft Get me out of here!
    [Cybormaster]: by “here” you mean “these clothes”, don't you?
    /lft ai pf
    [Cybormaster]: by “AI” you mean “get me out”...
    Ignoring player Cybormaster.
    [Unicornia]: Hey, got a team ready for the playfield raid. Wanna join?
    To [Unicornia]: sure!

Entering team....

Is this really all we get for today?
    Who all will be in this team he just joined?
    Will they really go to the playfield?
    And who are the people that the snoopy Mr. Narrator was trying to spy on?
    Did you actually read this?

Keep watching this thread for more info!
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Jun 13th, 2007 at 12:19:37.

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

YAY!!!! I've been waiting for the sequel to the sequel since the sequel!

btw, are you accepting peeps who wish to be in the story, like last time?

I get the feeling we'll be seeing a lot of jokes w/ pet names too

And to be somewhat anal about it, there is no apf for a 165 toon But hey, I sense a plot twist
    Last edited by Norbal; Jun 13th, 2007 at 06:23:03.
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Quote Originally Posted by Norbal View Post
    YAY!!!! I've been waiting for the sequel to the sequel since the sequel!
    *feels special*

btw, are you accepting peeps who wish to be in the story, like last time?
    Only six people this time, first six people to send me their char names and a decent description get the parts.

I get the feeling we'll be seeing a lot of jokes w/ pet names too
    Maybe

And to be somewhat anal about it, there is no apf for a 165 toon But hey, I sense a plot twist
    In fact, yup ^_^ not a huge one, but still

Thanks for reading, should get some more written soon. Sorry that the first chapter is a little short, but wanted to get it started on time, hope everyone likes what's out there so far.

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

Can't wait <3 the first one..

w00t!

I love your stuff Docnamdkeeper
    wouldn't mind being in your story but you already used me.... and that hurts
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

I'd love to be in your story ;P

... no school so no Slurpees ;(
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

This time, instead of my advy and enf, i think my crat will do well in your story.

Info in sig. You can edit her level if you want.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

Sent you a private message

And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....

zomg plot twist

along with 6 new peeps, there are also 3 characters returning from previous editions, but no saying who until the next installment...

In the meantime, so far got 3 of 6 spots filled. Hurry and post on this thread or pm me on forums for your spot in the story!

Quote Originally Posted by Docnamdkeeper View Post
    zomg plot twist

along with 6 new peeps, there are also 3 characters returning from previous editions, but no saying who until the next installment...

In the meantime, so far got 3 of 6 spots filled. Hurry and post on this thread or pm me on forums for your spot in the story!
    *whistles innocently*

Hiyas Doc, Glad to see I am not the only one with a sense of humor around here

carefull though, I might end up using your stories in my own guides
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    *whistles innocently*
    and only two of them are -actual- players, the other one is just one of the random characters (such as Quieromorir or Enterdragon)

and the next episode will not be written until all six spots are filled, so far only got 3, c'mon people!

Doc if you are really in need feel free to use Atlasdreamer, Metadreamer or Passingfancy (all alts of mine)
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasdreamer View Post
    Doc if you are really in need feel free to use Atlasdreamer, Metadreamer or Passingfancy (all alts of mine)
    prof? level? description? =p

yes, all applicants please send me a forum PM with all this info and anything else you'd like to add on any characters you would like to volunteer for this series. I will stop taking applicants very soon (hopefully), and will not continue writing until I have a full cast going. And remember - the more detailed you are with your character description, -especially unique features and personality and the like- the more likely you are to get in the story!!

prof? level? description? =p

yes, all applicants please send me a forum PM with all this info and anything else you'd like to add on any characters you would like to volunteer for this series. I will stop taking applicants very soon (hopefully), and will not continue writing until I have a full cast going. And remember - the more detailed you are with your character description, -especially unique features and personality and the like- the more likely you are to get in the story!!
    Sented to j00 and My little alts are all silly happy girls that love to have fun and poke fun at the.......Silliness of her fellow residents of Rubi-Ka
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

And thanks to the helpful hosting of a certain individual, the other two series, mission impossible 4 and Chronicles of the Hecknoob, are now available for download all by themselves without all that nasty forum spam, such as this message here *cough*.

Click here to download Mission Impossible 4!
    Click here to download Chronicles of the Hecknoob!

Yay for doc, I was too lazy to send you an e-mail to ask you for the compilation, so this is good too

And wtb some other peeps signing up

Yay for doc, I was too lazy to send you an e-mail to ask you for the compilation, so this is good too

And wtb some other peeps signing up
    nobody wuvs me enough to emails me

anyways, roster is now complete. expect next chapter soon.

i PMed u with my toon.. dont know ur email
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

nobody wuvs me enough to emails me
    Oh, but I wuv you... Was just the lazyness got in the way

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast