Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

About five minutes later, on the surface of the alien homeworld....
    -SPLAT-
    “Oh, that must be the pizza,” Hai'Tuyu thought as he opened his front door.

Heheh...poor Balloons, fall damage not disabled on the alien homeworld...
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

There will be a slight delay with this week's installment due to an extreme case of writer's block... again....

please excuse the missing chapter and whatnot.
    Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

The delay has been extended drastically. There is an upcoming extended AFK, and so no updates for a while. There will probably be a very long chapter at the end of said extended afk, which has been extended to further notice.

kthxbye

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

Ok incase you care but haven't noticed, this thread is pretty much canceled.

If you don't care, why are you reading this?

There may be a wrap-up episode in the future, but no promises.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for all the fish.

Feel free to discuss the pointlessness of necroing a thread to announce that it is dead.

*snif*

We gona miss the stories.... :'(
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Awww and I was about to volunteer my test tube baby turned froob rights activist self to the story line.
    SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

Noooo, I have to go kill something now...
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Intercepted Message from N. Arrator:

Help, help! I've been kidnapped! I can't stay long, but this is how it happened....

The next board meeting was in full swing...
    "Could you- party B... gah, this sucks, why do we have to do this in the dark again?"
    Then the narrator got smart and flipped the lights on.
    Omni-Tek was party B... the Aliens were party A. A for aliens.
    "OH MY GAWD!" Bu'Rokrat shouted. "HE KNOWS THAT OMNI TEK IS PAYING US TO SEND ALL OUR ALIENS TO THE CITIZENS OF RUBI-KA TO BE FARMED FOR AXP!"
    The narrator stared blankly. "Um.... no I didn't..."
    "AND THAT WE'RE DOING IT FOR LEET PIES!"
    "No.....?"
    "WELL YOU DO NOW!" Bu'Rokrat shouted. "GET HIM!"

And thus, I was put into solitary confinement. I've just gotten out and I'll be writing again.

I've lost contact with everyone else so far, but from the looks of things... the whole alien thing is still going strong. The conspiracy has been exposed.... and nobody cares.

The End...

Or is it the beginning?

Welcome back Was wondering if we'd ever see anymore
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

OMG
    I am so glad you have returned.
    Elite Operations sent a seach party looking for you but the trail had been washed out by the last super cell storm. Alien activity in Borealis has been taken care of by the good citizens and aliens are in hiding.
    For your homecoming I will fix you some alien hash and some nice "weed" free brownies (my last batch).
    let me know when and where you would like to have your food served.
    Dmom
    President
    Elite Operations
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

There is a new series in the works.

However, it's going to take a while before it starts, and it's sadly not going to be open to applications after it does launch - I'll be focusing on fewer characters and developing them better. If you want in, send me a PM or email me at fishbowlofdoom@gmail.com with a description of your char's personality, appearance, and assorted quirks. Also email me at that address and I'll send you the files for the stories in their entirety, in either openoffice format or microsoft office.

You can do it! We have Faith in you!
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sequel will be coming soon!(tm).

To give myself some leeway, I'll be holding myself to steam's definition of soon.

Expect Chronicle Goodness Soon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234