Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Chapter 3
    I have no talk what you're ideaing about.

“You gotta be (censored)ing kidding me,” Feema stammered as he walked out of the meeting room.
    Apparently the narrator missed this meeting. Curses.
    “What?”
    “I don't believe that the negotiations went that way.”
    “Well...”
    “Just so completely one sided!”
    “You didn't seem to do anything.”
    “Well, what was I supposed to do?”
    “What do you mean?”
    “We're dealing with ALIENS for crying out loud!”
    “We call them extra-terrestrial individuals. It's more PC.”
    “They do what with their personal computers?”

Just past the entrance of Sector 28, the Unicorn stood there.
    And stood there.
    And was about to do even more standing there when a flood of players appeared.
    Six of them approached him.
    “Hello there,” he said casually as they neared.
    “Hi, we were told that you knew the way to the boss,” Tropicana stated.
    The unicorn chuckled softly. “That I do... you see... I've been here fighting aliens ruthlessly...”
    “Yes yes, now how do we get to him?” Xaun demanded.
    “Well, you see... I don't know how you found me, seeing as I'm in the middle, having fought so far into the uncharted-”
    “You're right at the entrance!” Sefus corrected quickly.
    “Shush, you. Now.... you see... I could lead you to them, but you'll just steal all that credit. I want a down payment to ensure that you'll be fair and follow me, and give me the fair credit that's due.”
    The teammates began exchanging glances with each other, each one eventually settling for someone else's.
    “What kind of down payment are you thinking of?” Norbal began to ask.
    “I normally charge two million credits....” the unicorn drawled out. “But I'm not feeling well today, I'll need a little more motivation...”
    “I'll let you buy me dinner,” Unicornia said, trying to look as cute as she could in her pink suit.
    “Done!”
    Saetos nodded approvingly. “Wow, how did you know Unicornia is a lady?”
    “That's a she?!” The unicorn stammered. “Deal's off!”

The television set in the omni-war lounge flickered on.
    “Ooooh!” Enterdragon said excitedly. “In Soviet Russia, this show loves you!”
    “Hello!” Dmom announced. “And welcome to Dmom's cooking show! I'm your host, Dmom!”
    The set blinked a few times and the audience applauded.
    “Today, I've got with me a few special guests here to help me fix up my famous brownies. Because I keep forgetting the recipe.”
    Dmom held her hand out, motioning to Cigara and Mohns.
    “We can't make THOSE kind of brownies...” Mohns whispered. “Your show's not on cable anymore...”
    “Oh... Right.... So we'll just be fixing reet pies.”
    Mohns held up a fairly angry looking bird without any feathers. “Now, we've already plucked the reets ahead of time, this can be a fairly painful process...”
    “Uhm...” Cigara began. “There aren't any actual reets in reet pies.”
    “I TAWLD J00!” the reet squawked.
    “You mean I plucked this thing for hours and we're not even using it.....”
    “Nope, we're using imitation spam reets....” Dmom replied.
    "Oh...." Mohns sighed. "Please tell me we're cooking something safe next time."
    "Oh yes, don't worry, we'll be baking fireworks for our audience after the break."

“Is this the team that will be taking on the alien threat!?”
    Passingfancy, Balloons, Vestals, Rubyfire, Craziiblade, and Jari all looked from one another.
    “I guess so....”
    “THE TEAM,” He bellowed, trying to catch attention. Nobody else was moving. “THAT WILL BOLDLY CHARGE INTO THE ALIEN MOTHERSHIP?”
    “Okay,” Passingfancy chirped. “Why not?”
    “Er... THE TEAM THAT WILL FIND AND DESTROY ALL ALIENS?!”
    “I guess so,” Balloons replied.
    “IN VICTORY WILL REMAIN HUMBLE...”
    “Most likely not,” answered Vestals.
    “IN DEFEAT, WILL BRAVELY RUN AWAY AWAY...”
    “Most definitely,” Rubyfire noted, looking at the team and checking her briefcase.
    “AND IN A DRAW, WILL NOT THROW THE MATCH BY HAVING THE BEST PLAYER HEADBUTT SOMEONE ELSE JUST BEFORE THE KICKOFFS....”
    “Er...”
    “THEN GO, INTO THE ALIEN SHIP, AND BRING BACK A FULL VICTORY!”
    He handed the teammates each a key, and pointed toward the ship, docked and ready, waiting for it's passengers.
    As they left, he looked around the tent area to see who had all been affected by his performance. Who all had been stirred by his enthusiasm...
    Iareossum is now AFK.
    “Oh, why the (censored) do I even try?”

“Great,” Unicornia whispered to her team, huddled together. “Now what do we do?”
    “Kinda obvious,” Xaun replied. “One of the gentlemen has to take our little soldier over there on a date. Now which of you...”
    “NO!” Saetos barked.
    “Awww come on...” Unicorna sighed exasperatedly. “I'll bet he'll buy you a slurpee.”
    “Not even a thousand slurpees.....”
    “Guess that leaves you Sefus...”
    Sefus cringed. “I'm /terminating right now.”
    “Okay okay fine, we got enough credits?”
    “Yeah, here's my share,” Sefus and Saetos blurted simultaneously, each proffering forward the full amount.
    Unicornia grabbed the credits and walked back over to the unicorn.
    “Alright, here are your creds, will you lead the way?”
    “But I wanna have a date with someone...”
    Unicornia sighed. “None of them are interested.”
    “Oh....”
    “Look, here are your creds, lead the way...”
    “Sure...”
    “Are you...”
    “I'm not crying! I've got something in my visor!”

The aliens stood ready at the entrance to their ship.
    It used to be one of the traditional alien doors but had been swapped out for a new Rubi-Ka built airlock. Which seemed odd to Scout Cha'Rly...
    “Hey Uri'Kaz....”
    “Yeah?”
    “Does anything seem a bit.... odd... lately?”
    “Well, what do you mean?”
    “Like the door....”
    “I think it's quite tasteful.”
    “And our mission updates?” Cha'Rly began tensely.
    “What do you mean?”
    Cha'Rly flipped open the mission description and read it aloud.
    Get killed by the Humanoid Invaders!
    Your mission is to stand around completely still until the humans engage you. You are allowed to fight, but don't go too hard, mmmkay? Mission reward will be handed out at reclaim.”
    “That's not all that odd, now is it? We're learning to be loyal and follow instructions.”
    “Oh jeez....”
    “Is there any other of the tiniest little thing wrong getting your Kyr'Ozch undies in a bunch?”
    “Well, just that giant sombrero that's walking up to you,” Cha'Rly replied.
    Right then Jari popped out from under the hat, rapiers flying in every direction as Uri'Kaz was ripped to shreds.
    “Ooooh, where can I get a had like that?”
    Jari blinked and ducked back into her enormous sombrero.
    “Pew pew!” Balloons shouted, charging straight for Cha'Rly, and tripping at the last minute, falling flat on his face.
    Cha'Rly turned just in time to see Passingfancy unleash a volley from her submachine gun, ducking in time to save himself from most of the bullets.
    [Uri'Kaz]: Hey dood would you be so kind as to grab my corpse and bring it to me?”
    Cha'Rly grimaced.
    To [Uri'Kaz]: I got shot in the eye, can't see....
    [Uri'Kaz]: Grab it plz I got all my mitochondria thingies in my wallet and stuffs, would suck if they looted it.

“This mish sucks!” Cha'Rly shouted. “I'm gonna reroll a better one.”
    He fumbled around the ground, finally grabbing the first limp object his appendages managed to locate, and he dashed to the cockpit of the ship, banging into walls as he went.
    “We all here and accounted for?” Vestals asked as the rest of the team caught up to Jari and Passingfancy.
    “Think so,” Rubyfire replied.
    “aLl HeRe,” Craziiblade replied.
    Everyone looked around. That seemed to be the whole team, except there were three floating blobs without any apparent master.
    “Where's Balloons?”
    “No idea, but phat vp lewts on this alien,” Jari noted casually. “Can I have?”
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Jun 27th, 2007 at 18:59:31.
    Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

LOL

great!
    brilliant!
    superb!
    *standing ovation
    more ...more...

and next time we have to make THOSE kind of brownies!
    Dmom
    President
    Elite Operations
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Now I have to wonder... Are all unicorns female?

And love the update
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Nawp Some Unicorns are male, Some are female, and some unicorns chase the rainbow!
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Quote Originally Posted by Docnamdkeeper View Post
    Right then Jari popped out from under the hat, rapiers flying in every direction as Uri'Kaz was ripped to shreds.
    “Ooooh, where can I get a had like that?”
    Jari blinked and ducked back into her enormous sombrero.
    lol...wish I could really do that with my shade...

Great stuff, can't wait to read more
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasdreamer View Post
    Nawp Some Unicorns are male, Some are female, and some unicorns chase the rainbow!
    There's a pot of skittles at the end.

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

random bamp....

it has come to my attention that one of my readers was looking for a reference, allusion, or somesuch form of a joke in Uri'Kaz's name.

To clear this matter up, there is not, it is simply a random alien name given to an extra character.

but for the sake of conversation, who all else looked for something in that name, based on the history of the series?

Due to completely random, unforseeable, and other reasons that may or may not have anything to do with writer's block, the next episode will be delayed to ensure quality. Probably until tomorrow.

Awesome!

Ive been waiting a long time for this

Its a pity i missed the deadline but im still trying to recover from the trip to Beta.

Keep up the great work and welcome to another bookmark :P

Chapter 4
    What's YOUR excuse?

Deep inside the heart of the alien mothership, the alien boss could hear the clicking of the feet of one of his many minions. And...
    Thud.
    He pondered. This seemed very odd.
    Thud.
    Thudthud.
    Hmmmm....
    Suddenly Scout Cha'Rly appeared through the lift, running as fast as his legs would carry and dragging something limp behind him.
    “Scout! What has-”
    Thump.
    “You just ran into a wall....”
    “O RLY?!” Cha'Rly demanded sarcastically.
    “Y RLY!”
    “My eyes were shot, I can't see...”
    “Okay, just follow my voice...”
    “I've got sound turned off.... k blind's wearing off.”
    Cha'Rly opened his eyes to see Master of Psymod and Uri'Kaz staring at him.
    “Hey lil' dude, did you bring back my stuff?”
    “I got...” Cha'Rly began, turning to look at his quarry.
    “Hi....” Balloons began.
    “What's this thing?” Master of Psymod asked.
    “Does it have my vp stuff?” Uri'Kaz asked.
    “V.... what?” Balloons stuttered.
    “Shoot, now I'll never get my ofab gun!”
    “I... er...”
    “Shoot, I got the wrong thing because I couldn't see....”
    “Ship it to the home planet, we'll deal with it later.”

“The meeting will commence shortly. Is everyone from party A ready?”
    “r”
    “r”
    “r”
    “Rrrrrr!”
    Someone was shot.
    “Is everyone from party B ready?”
    “r”
    “r”
    “r”
    “r”
    “Good. Now, the first order of business. As our hidden video camera, disguised as a mirror, shows, the Operation Mothership is under way, as agreed.”
    A screen flickered on, glowing brightly in the room. Just brightly enough so that the narrator still couldn't tell who was on which side of the room.
    The screen was currently showing Rubyfire, apparently using the hidden camera as a mirror.
    “Hmmmm, I think this business suit makes me look fat.... Hmmmm.... maybe I should cut back on the coffee.... or maybe it's just the briefcase I lug around making me...”
    “There, as you can see, the Rubi-Kaan's are dedicated and not distracted in their missions, as according to the agreement...”
    Passingfancy wandered aimlessly into view of the camera and stood next to Rubyfire. “You're not worrying about your crat suit are you?”
    “Does it make me look fat?” Rubyfire asked.
    “Nope, all in the briefcase.”
    “Shoot!”
    “Why do you have to carry that around?”
    “Well, some things in it.... normally I wouldn't show anyone this stuff... I mean if anyone finds out.... but you seem trustworthy...”
    Rubyfire hefted the briefcase up and began fiddling with the locks.
    -Click-
    The screen flickered off and was now showing a Unicorn soldier leading a small raid force of players, one of which was a Pink Unicorn.
    “As you can see...”
    “Turn it back!”
    “Yeah, that fixer was hot!”
    “Shut up! Now, what you're looking at now is the raid for sector 28. The players...”
    “Sector 28? Show the other three sectors please.”
    “Er...”
    “Do it. Now.”
    The being with the remote sighed and clicked.
    “Sector 13...”
    The screen flickered and showed a bunch of aliens, hiding amongst rocks. And no humans.
    “Hmmm. And 35?”
    The remote clicked and the screen flickered again, showing a bunch of aliens standing around, obviously bored.
    “No humans?”
    “Er... no....”
    One of the aliens began wandering around aimlessly until a small explosion erupted under it.
    “sh00t, i are sn4r3d! Halp plx!”
    “I'm beginning to wonder about your demands now, seeing this....”
    “Look....”
    “You expect us to do so much for you....”
    “Look, they're only interested in this stupid belt thing, I'll fix that immediately, it's....”
    “This meeting is done. I'll see you all soon for the next meeting.”
    “(censored).”

“Hello again!!” Dmom announced excitedly. “And welcome back to Dmom's cooking show!!!”
    “You've announced that seven times since we went back on live!” a technician hissed.
    “We have? Oh yes. Now, me and Cigara have had a few of those special brownies we're not allowed to bake in front of the audience...”
    Cigara waved cheerily. Even though she wasn't facing the crowd.
    “Now, today, as we've told you, we're baking fireworks for the Fourth of July. Because it's always the Fourth of July somewhere!”
    “I thought that only worked for happy hour...” Mohns said.
    “Now, we've put the prepared fireworks in the ovens to bake at a temperature of 500 degrees, and I can't remember if that's Celsius or Fahrenheit... Anyway, would you be so kind as to get them out of the oven, Mohns?”
    Mohns froze on the spot for a few seconds, the looked towards the back of the kitchen and took a deep breath. Misfortune had always followed him, and he hardly ever went a day without a trip to the reclaim, even days where he didn't encounter a single monster. And today was not looking to be an exception.
    “Now, we've got rockets, the thingies that shoot up into the air, sparklers, the thingies that shoot into the air, rockets, the thingies that shoot up into the air, and those adorable little snake thingies. And rockets.”
    Mohns turned to face the oven door as he took his final step towards the dark, sinister glass.
    “The flash point, or temperature at which the rockets will catch fire and go off or explode without warning is 400 degrees in this case, and we've got them to bake at 500 degrees,” Dmom narrated.
    Mohns took a slow, deep breath, doing his best to steady himself as his hand reached forward....
    “The Fourth of July, as you all know, is a holiday celebrated in the country of North America on this one planet called Earth to commemorate the day that the pilgrims sent a nasty letter to Britain! The fireworks symbolize the kind of postage stamp they used.”
    Slowly, even slower than a snail's pace when the snail was headed in the other direction, Mohns pulled the oven door open and drew out the rather large cookie sheet, nearly overflowing with a hazardous looking pile of explosives, rockets, and other assorted dangerous things.
    “Actually,” Dmom said loudly. “I don't know why we put the fireworks in the oven at all...”
    Mohns was trembling on the inside as he slowly set the fireworks down on top of the counter.
    “Please don't explode...” he whispered desperately to the fireworks. “Please don't explode....”
    He exhaled as he felt the counter top taking the weight of the cookie sheet, until his mitted hands were free and he could step away slowly...
    “Good job, thank you there Mohns!”
    “Oh, my pleasu-”
    CLONK!
    Cigara and Dmom watched as one of the light fixtures for the stage plummetted, falling right on top of Mohns, and sending a shower of sparks onto the cookie sheet....
    BEWM!!!
    “Oh yes... I was supposed to replace the lighting...” Dmom muttered to herself as the entire rear of the kitchen erupted into a frenzy of multicolored sparks and flashes.
    This went on for a few minutes, with Dmom and Cigara staring at it, until it subsided, leaving a blackened, smoking clearing where the rear of the studio kitchen had been.
    Dmom shrugged and turned around to look at the camera.
    “Hi, and welcome to Dmom's cooking show!!”

“Ring ring!”
    “Hello, Rubi-Ka travel agency.”
    “Yes, this is Enterdragon, I'd like to buy a ticket to Soviet Russia....”
    “How come?”
    “Well, I love Dmom's cooking show...”
    “Yeah?”
    “In Soviet Russia, Dmom's cooking show loves you! If I can get there it will love me back!... Won't it?”
    “No, it won't.”
    -click-
    “Hello? Hello?”

Raiddude shouts: UNICORN MOVE THIS RAID WILL TAKE FOREVER!!
    The Unicorn trudged up to the next laser fence, and with a sigh, slowly raised a gloved hand to deactivate it.
    Once deactivated, the raid force flooded through, seeking aliens.
    And the unicorn sighed and began slowly trudging forward.
    “You okay?” Unicornia asked.
    “Yeah, I'm fine,” the unicorn replied slowly. “I just...”
    “Look,” Unicornia began uneasily. “Maybe life would be easier for you if...”
    “If?”
    “Well, you like men....”
    “Yeah?”
    “Well,” Unicornia coughed. “Maybe if you were straight... I mean if you could open yourself up to women....”
    “Make up your mind first,” the unicorn scoffed indignantly.
    “What do you mean?”
    “First you say I should try to be straight, then say I should try to be a lesbian. Make up your mind!”
    “You're a she?”
    “Yeah, my name is Unicornita, that's not a very guyish name now is it?”
    “I... uh....” Unicornia said, looking around, trying to find something to get herself out of the awkward situation. “Er, I think they need your help over at the laser fence.
    Raiddude shouts: LEEEROOOY JEEENKIIINSSS!
    Remains of Raiddude.
    “Oh shoot,” Unicornita grumbled, then began jogging over to the laser fence.
    [Team] Unicornia: Hey listen, the unicorn, it's a she, and her name is Unicornita, you guys still don't want to date her?”
    [Team] Sefus: It's a she?
    [Team] Saetos: Wha?
    [Team] Norbal: I didn't know Unicorns even COULD be female.
    [Team] Unicornia: We're not huge trox-things, those are just our battle-suits, they're like small mechs. For all you know she could be a really caring, kind, sensitive person, but nobody will ever look past the chombat suit.
    [Team] Saetos: Is she hawt?
    [Team] Unicornia: Or that....
    [Team] Unicornia: Look, do you think you could go out on a date with her, just to make her feel better? You probably hurt her feelings turning her down like that.
    [Team] Sefus: Well....
    [Team] Saetos: Hmmm....
    [Team] Xaun: I'll do it!!
    [Team] Tropicana: ....

Unicornita froze after she shut down the next laser fence.
    “Hi,” Saetos said casually, slouching against the rock wall and taking a nonchalant sip from his slurpee. “I was wondering if you would want to go get a slurpee with me after the raid?”
    Unicornita shrugged. “Oh what the (censored), why not?”
    “Well, I just admire a woman who stands up for herself,” Saetos noted, trying to sound aloof.
    Raiddudesbro shouts: LEEEROY JEEENKIIINS!
    Saetos barely had time to push himself off the rock wall when Raiddudesbro charged at Unicornita, knives flying. Unicornita looked and aimed the rifle, eradicating the intruder with one volley.
    “Whoah, nice damage. How come you don't do damage like that against the aliens?”
    “Because.... I can't tell.... nevermind... I'll see you for that slurpee.”

Happy 4th of July! See you all next week!

Raiddude shouts: LEEEROOOY JEEENKIIINSSS!
    Remains of Raiddude.
    Raiddudesbro shouts: LEEEROY JEEENKIIINS!
    Saetos barely had time to push himself off the rock wall when Raiddudesbro charged at Unicornita, knives flying. Unicornita looked and aimed the rifle, eradicating the intruder with one volley.
    “Whoah, nice damage. How come you don't do damage like that against the aliens?”
    “Because.... I can't tell.... nevermind... I'll see you for that slurpee.”

Happy 4th of July! See you all next week!
    The best parts
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

random bump of random bumpiness!

++

Passingfancy says "YAY!! I R HawT!!" /skiplikeSnoopy /snoopydance
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Next installment is close at hand!

However, it is waiting for a clean page before it arrives so people don't have to scroll all the way down....

ned more bamps ppl

fine *pouts* you all have to scroll. And start bumping this thread more often ^^

Chapter 5
    Day I got Cookie

“And about the 'Mothership Missions',”
    “Yes?”
    “How many teams are currently using them?”
    “Well....”
    “Keep in mind we've trained soldiers to all levels of experience, and that we have spent the most effort in ensuring that the high end of difficulty is provided to the best degree possible.”
    “Well...”
    “One team. Only one team.”
    “Yes, you see....”
    “Farming solely for alien experience, I might add. Rolled to ensure that a team got the easiest mission possible so as to go through it fastest. Instead of getting a challenge fit for their level of experience, as you claimed they would do.”
    “Look....”
    “This is unacceptable.”
    “And how are we supposed to control the players?”
    “Apparently, there lack any real incentives.”
    “And what do you want us to do?”

About an hour later, the Feema Zora left the meeting, his advisors close at hand.
    “You really suck at this whole debate thing,” one advisor said.
    “What, you think I was a little too pushy?” Feema coughed.

“I just...” Passingfancy whispered hoarsely to Rubyfire. “I can't believe a human being would have those sort of things in their possession.”
    “Please, try to understand....” Rubyfire whined softly.
    “And to carry them around with you?” Passingfancy hissed.
    “Look, please, just don't tell anyone...”
    Passingfancy paused. “I... Alright...”
    Vestals, Craziiblade, and a large sombrero caught up to Passingfancy and Rubyfire.
    “Hey, there you two are, we thought you'd gotten lost.”
    “Er.... We had....” Rubyfire muttered.
    “Found a nice mirror though,” the hat noted.
    “Indeed,” Passingfancy noted casually. “And not to bring the briefcase into the conversation or anything, but I was just telling Rubyfire here that she would look nice, even in that crat suit, if she would just get rid of that heavy briefcase that-”
    Rubyfire knocked her briefcase against Passingfancy.
    “AAAAH THE TAINT SHE GAWT THE TAINT ON MEH!!!!”
    Rubyfire did a /facepalm.
    “Anyhow....” Passingfancy said after brushing herself off.
    “What's in there anyway?” Vestals asked.
    “Got any pants?” the hat asked.
    “Why does a hat need pants?” Rubyfire asked, clutching her briefcase tightly to herself.
    “No, not for me, for that little shade that's wearing me,” the hat replied.
    “Yeah, for me!” Jari piped. “These tattoos are cold.”
    “Ah, well... no pants in here,” Rubyfire said. “I do have a change of subject though, has anyone seen Balloons?”
    Everyone started looking around.
    “No, where is he?”
    Rubyfire blinked. “Wait, he's actually missing?”
    “i DoN't SeE hIm AnYwHeRe...” Craziiblade answered.
    “Great!.... er for me.... sucks for him though.”

C'mon, Saetos, Saetos thought to himself. Say something smart.
    “I has a slurpee,” he announced as he walked back to the picnic table where Unicornita was sitting.
    “That's great,” she replied. “Do I get one?”
    Saetos blinked and looked at his hands. Only one of them was holding a cup.
    “Oh... er what flavor?”
    “They only have cherry here....”
    Saetos walked back over to the slurpee vendor, feeling stupid.
    Slurpee Vendor: Hello, Saetos! Business or pleasure?
    Saetos: I just need to get another slurpee...
    Slurpee Vendor: Click the shopping cart at the bottom right corner.
    Saetos: I just need another slurpee...
    Slurpee Vendor: Click the shopping cart.
    Saetos: I already clicked it last time.
    Slurpee Vendor: Click it! Click it!

Meanwhile back at the picnic table, Unicornita's comm device went off.
    She groaned exasperatedly and flipped it open.
    “Yeah?”
    “There's a problem at the zone.”
    “The next raid isn't scheduled for seven hours.”
    “You ditched without finishing the one you were on.”
    “Look, I'm taking some much needed personal time....”
    “You didn't even lower the last of the laser fences!!” the person on the other end roared.
    “I... I what? I thought I had...” Unicornita stuttered.
    “No, you didn't, and we've already got seven Leeroy's.”
    “SEVEN?” she repeated incredulously.
    “Yeah, seven. Get out there and fix it NOW, or people will start figuring out.”
    Unicornita sighed and closed her comms device.
    Right as Saetos got back, tripping over his feet just in time to send her slurpee careening until it landed just right on the table she was sitting at to dump all it's contents onto her suit.
    Quickly, Saetos, Saetos began thinking, Say something witty to make her still like you!
    “I boughted you a slurpee,” he sputtered. “But I spillded it.”
    Unicornita stood up. “I should be going.”
    “Going where?” Saetos choked.
    “To the zone again, wanna come with?”
    “Really? Okay.”

Raiddudesthirdcousintwiceremoved shouts: LEEEEROOOY JEEENKIIINS!!!
    -bzzzt-
    “Where did the unicorn lady go?” Norbal whispered.
    “Right here, in the pink...” Answered Sefus.
    “No, the other unicorn lady.”
    “Ah, no idea.”
    “Maybe she went on her date with Saetos?” Xaun suggested.
    “She wasn't supposed to leave now!” Tropicana burst.
    “Hey, back!” Unicornita announced as she jogged back into the playfield. “Oh and I brought this thing too,” she added, idly tossing Saetos in the direction of the team.
    “About you got here,” Unicornia scoffed.
    “What's the damage so far?”
    Raiddudesbestfriendsunclesstepniecesbrother shouts: LEEEEROOOY JEEENKIIINSSS!
    -bzzzzt-
    “Bugger...”
    “Well, go on and lower the fence then!” Unicornia whispered.
    “Why didn't you lower it yourself, you're a unicorn too!”
    Raiddudesillegitimatesonshalfstepmother shouts: LEEEEROOOY JEEENKIIINNNNSS!!
    -bzzzzt-
    “I like watching those.”
    Unicornita groaned and trudged over to the laser fence before lowering it with a quick hand motion.
    “Sorry I'm late, guys,” she announced for the crowd to hear.
    The crowd grumbled and trudged through the gap that had once been closed off by the fence.
    And then Unicornita's comms device went off again.
    “Meet in my office or you risk being fired.”
    Unicornita groaned. “Oh (censored).”

“Hello all, and welcome to Dmom's cooking show!” Dmom announced. “I'm Dmom, and this is my cooking show!”
    Audience standing ovations!
    “Today, I've got with me a few special guests. Everyone say hello to Glassgoat, Cigara, and Omutb!”
    Audience applauses guests!
    “For our special project today, we're baking Omutb a birthday cake!”
    “Shhh!” hissed Omutb.
    “It's your birthday?”Cigara exclaimed.
    “Is it?” Glassgoat chimed.
    “I told you all not to say anything!”
    “You should know by now!” announced Dmom. “That our cooking show is much like a fine resturaunt?”
    “Only top class food?” Omutb ventured.
    “No, I mean if we find out it's your birthday we humiliate you and bring you a cake. Haven't you ever been to a Red Lobster?”
    Omutb groaned.
    “Okay, now we actually have to bake the cake first.”
    “Yup, I'm preheating the oven!” Glassgoat announced.
    “I'm mixing the ingredients!” Cigara chimed.
    “I'll er....” Omutb began.
    “No, you're the birthday boy, you just sit here and appreciate it!” Dmom corrected.
    “What?”
    “Yeah, and we worked too hard on this cake so you better not eat it.”
    “Hey, it's my cake!”
    “Fine, we won't give it to you then!”
    “But it's my cake!” Omutb demanded.
    -Biff!-
    Omutb whirled around to see Cigara pounding the bag of flower with his fists.
    “Oi, what are you doing!”
    “That's what sift means, doesn't it?”
    “See, we only invite the most professional of chefs onto our show!” Dmom noted.
    Audience nods in agreement.
    “Will all one of you in the audience go home?” Omutb snapped.
    Audience wanders off...
    “And what's Glassgoat doing?”
    “If we preheat it higher it'll bake faster right?”
    Glassgoat pried the oven door open just enough to peer into it.
    A deep red light filled the room.
    “Am I going to get an edible cake?” Omutb asked.
    “Of course not, or you might eat it. Duh.”

“Thank you for choosing to be shipped via Federal United Delivery service!”
    Balloons groaned.
    “Just a reminder, do not ship live animals through this service!”
    Balloons hit his head against the side of the box a few times.
    “About to deliver.”
    “What?” Balloons asked himself. “We havent even finished shipping yet...”
    You know that feeling when you can't see anything but you can tell that whatever was holding up your small confine has just bottomed out and the box you're in has gone into freefall?
    Well, Balloons found out pretty fast.

About five minutes later, on the surface of the alien homeworld....
    -SPLAT-
    “Oh, that must be the pizza,” Hai'Tuyu thought as he opened his front door.
    He looked and saw a huge, crumpled box, spilling packing peanuts onto his perfectly trimmed lawn, and another box inside it, clearly preserved by the packing peanuts.
    “Hmmmm, should be pizza by now.”
    Balloons groaned.

“I think there may be a problem,” Cha'Rly noted, looking at a Kyr'Ozch clipboard as it was passed to him. “You see... we shipped the box with the dead thing to the address 1337 Nation's Captital?”
    “Yeah, we sent it to the capital for inspection from the leader herself.” Master of Psymod droned.
    “Well....” Cha'Rly coughed. “It says here on the receipt it sent the box to 1337 Nations Capital Ave....”
    “O RLY?” Master of Psymod asked.
    “Yes, in fact.”
    “No, you're supposed to say 'Y RLY'.”
    “I am sick of that joke on my name, and if you try it one more time I will rip open your bio-mech suit and stuff this clipboard down the first orifice I find, and if I can't find one I'll make one.”
    “Wait, what's you're name?”
    “Cha'Rly!”
    “There, you said it.”
    “AAAAAAARG!”

“Aaaand Happy Birthday!!”
    Dmom walked proudly over to Omutb and handed him the newly iced creation, a quality level 200 Birthday cake.
    “Wow.... it....” Omutb choked, a tear welling in his eye. “It's really mine... and.... it looks.... edible...”
    “Well, we've decided cakes are for eating.” Dmom said. “And not for staring at.”
    Omutb looked at the cake. “I just....”
    “Hey, maintenance dude,” said someone uninvited who walked on the stage at that moment. “Anyway, we've accounted for all the fireworks on your last show, except for one.”
    Dmom turned to Cigara. “Did you use the oven that Glassgoat had preheated?”
    Omutb panicked and hastily tossed the cake towards the stage exit.
    Right as Mohns was wandering in.
    “Hey guys have you seen my hat? I think I left it-”
    BEWM!!
    “Bugger.”

“I just...” Passingfancy whispered hoarsely to Rubyfire. “I can't believe a human being would have those sort of things in their possession.”
    “Please, try to understand....” Rubyfire whined softly.
    “And to carry them around with you?” Passingfancy hissed.
    “Look, please, just don't tell anyone...”
    Passingfancy paused. “I... Alright...”
    Vestals, Craziiblade, and a large sombrero caught up to Passingfancy and Rubyfire.
    “Hey, there you two are, we thought you'd gotten lost.”
    “Er.... We had....” Rubyfire muttered.
    “Found a nice mirror though,” the hat noted.
    “Indeed,” Passingfancy noted casually. “And not to bring the briefcase into the conversation or anything, but I was just telling Rubyfire here that she would look nice, even in that crat suit, if she would just get rid of that heavy briefcase that-”
    Rubyfire knocked her briefcase against Passingfancy.
    “AAAAH THE TAINT SHE GAWT THE TAINT ON MEH!!!!”
    Rubyfire did a /facepalm.
    “Anyhow....” Passingfancy said after brushing herself off.
    “What's in there anyway?” Vestals asked.
    “Got any pants?” the hat asked.
    “Why does a hat need pants?” Rubyfire asked, clutching her briefcase tightly to herself.
    “No, not for me, for that little shade that's wearing me,” the hat replied.
    “Yeah, for me!” Jari piped. “These tattoos are cold.”
    “Ah, well... no pants in here,” Rubyfire said. “I do have a change of subject though, has anyone seen Balloons?”
    Everyone started looking around.
    “No, where is he?”
    Rubyfire blinked. “Wait, he's actually missing?”
    “i DoN't SeE hIm AnYwHeRe...” Craziiblade answered.
    “Great!.... er for me.... sucks for him though.”
    /me has died of rofl damage right after seeing this part.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

haha great job keep em coming!

Happy Birthday Omutb!!! :P

Wonderful scenes there MK...I love your stories!!
    ~~The fashionable MA!~~
    Level 218/General of RoD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast