Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Updated Catalog of Suggestions

Awesome work! Checking out some of the suggestions I haven't seen before now
    Rootcommand Level 219/28 Omni Solitus Fixer
    Diosdemuerte Level 213/18 Omni Solitus Soldier
    Dicenslice Level 220/21 Omni Atrox Keeper

~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~

Updated with a couple more of the LE related suggestions.

*applause!*
    Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

ooh! I know of one thing that can be crossed off the list.
    well edited. But at least FC is listening
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

I've updated the thread with changes to the 17.2 and 17.3 content integrations. A lot of the 17.3 incorporations were from the profession-specific wish list threads, so weren't listed here.

The list has been updated with a couple of the newer suggestions posted in the forums, as well as updating the 17.3 planned incorporations based on the preliminary update notes.

Sort of updated with 17.4 planned inclusions. I'm hoping to do a major rewrite on the list in the next couple of weeks, since I know that a ton of things in 17.4 had been requested by the community for months, but weren't on the list. Now that Funcom seems to be making such an effort to fix the things that we've been asking for so long, I want the list to reflect that effort.

agt suggestion

How about a dreadloch weapon for agents, or making the dreadloch sniper agent only. Every proffession has a new weapon that deals more damage, and the new cap on aimed shot limits damage dealt by the rifle mainly.
    It would be nice to see either a dreadloch upgrade for rifle that upgrades an existing rifle or a dreadloch rifle which has at least as much dmg as the dreadloch tigress.

Alternately, something like the revolution rifle could also use an upgrade either in speed or adding fling or both.

I appologize for falling behind on this, I'll get the 17.5 and 17.6 changes reflected shortly.

I've updated the list with the items which were included in 17.5. I'm still working on the rewrite of the list, which is taking longer than I had hoped. wtb better searching in the forums.

Great work Arrien. Now all we need is FC to act positively on some of these ideas.
    (How about starting with the ones over 20 pages long?)
    TL6 Agent RK1 General of Z.E.R.G
    Farewell, I Quit.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Remove visual effects from Form of Troll and same applies for Mongo Rage which can be seen even if blinded

very minor upgrade because I had 10 spare minutes at work today.

I wouldn't mind a little credit for the 30% cap, if credit is due
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

Mind tossing the 2 hour pet duration in there when you get a chance? It has 23 pages of bumps
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

I think i've got better idia about ofab implants: Clic
    Nemezyda PvP/DD/Solo PVM/tradeskill engineer.
    Nemezyda's Top Craft with low IP cost Guide.
    Nemezyda's Implants Assembling Guide
    Alceona Ordinary MP.
    Baldhead He has a shiny baldhead.
    Lucepher 220 Enfo
    Cyborgwizard 200 NT

I had some spare time at work today (basically happens whenever I've got long compiles running) and I went through and did some updating. 17.8 planned changes are now incorporated, and I've also added in 4 or 5 of the new threads that were suggested.

Major rewrite post-17.9 (and coincidentally when I came back to the game)

I'm still catching up on the past few months of suggestions, but I'll try to get it fully updated in the next couple of weeks.

Welcome back! Nice to see you'll be updating it again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast