Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Attendance of concern to CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    Nope, For four years long we have been too silent, you had your chances Now the time has come to liberate our people from the likes of you.
    and about that piece of paper you call a lease...? Did mother Ka came down to you to write it? is her signature on that lease? I think not.
    maybe you were silent because you have no mouth :P
    "Bow and tremble pathetic mortals for i am your new master"

Satanous-lvl 172 opi shade-Omni-tek defenders(My Killer)
    Angelofdeath-22-sol-Omni-Tek Defenders(gimp)
    Luciferan-lvl 52 Sol engineer-Omni-tek defenders(trade)
    Innersorrow-27 Mp-Omni-Tek Defenders(forgot i had this)

double point Pee?

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC
    Attendance of concern to CEO
    July 27, 29480 - [Global]

OTPC - Tarkran Zora has issued a press release to address the dwindling numbers within the board room.

From the Desk of Tarkhan Zora

To: All Omni-Tek personnel
    Date: July 27, 29480

The number of representatives at these meetings concerns me greatly. They have been falling steadily and I have begun to wonder if our fellow employees have forgotten who they work for or why they are here.

Groups like Weiland Yutani and Ring of Destruction, along with the infamous Shadow Company and Circle of Notum, are a few of the organizations which have failed to send representatives to attend our meetings.

These meetings are not just to lounge around. Important work is done here which affects everyone on Rubi-Ka. Communication is the key to our dominance across the galaxy. It is paramount that we be able to talk to any and all Omni-Tek personnel to ensure our continued success, safety, and profit.

Well gee..... The Last time I saw anyone of "status" in omni, I was told that I was a disgrace for /mooning someone holding a rifle that refused to use it on a tower base. If you invite me for coffee, and maybe a donut or two, and actually inform me when a meeting is taking place, we can provide representation.
    Or if you really want to see some representation, point me to an open field or two

[Groups like Weiland Yutani and Ring of Destruction, along with the infamous Shadow Company and Circle of Notum, are a few of the organizations which have failed to send representatives to attend our meetings.
    Infamous? *laughs histerically* Maybe some facts are in order?

The last two attempts I've made to attend the boardmembers meeting I have been rejected because of the rules. I refuse to disarm period, rules must change for me to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by styxe

The last two attempts I've made to attend the boardmembers meeting I have been rejected because of the rules. I refuse to disarm period, rules must change for me to attend.

Wow corporate insubordination...wonder when they will launch the perma kill warrent.

[OOC]
    Yes, I have a feeling the weapon rules might play an important role here. I wouldn't be too interested in going through two weeks of perk resets to equip a weapon after the meeting for example... Luckily, I'm not the rep for our group.
    [/OOC]

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Perhaps you should try catching up on the latest news before you open your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni-Tek HQ
    The next affiliate meeting will be held on ###day, August the ##th at ##:## GMT

Please mark this date and make proper arrangements to attend.

Transportation will be provided at the eastern grid-terminal in Omni-1 Entertainment District.
    Weapons are to be kept secure during the meeting.
    Keep your ID ready.
    I don't see "Not allowed" anywhere in this months statement.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers
    I don't see "Not allowed" anywhere in this months statement.
    Then you might possibly see me there.

Omni-Tek Board of Director's gridsite can be found at www.ot-affiliates.org, and is maintained by General "Ukblizzard" McChristion and Lieutenant "Khuri" Cervenak of Omni-Pol.
    Last edited by Stillian; Aug 1st, 2006 at 22:24:34.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Hmm, my memory is suffering. Badly. Oh dear... *wanders off*
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

I must say that RUR has been proudly attending the BoD meetings. I just don't know why everyone runs or dives under the table when we say we wish to present something. Quite puzzling.

Kind Regards,
    Kat Valdram
    RUR Accounting

Omni-Reform has always kept a strong presence in the Board room.

Perhaps our assistance may be required in order to rekindle the flames of dedication in our wayward employees.

If so, please let Omni-Reform know, by -not- showing up for the next Board meeting this sunday, that you are in need of Guidance, and we will schedule you in for a refresher course. We will be verifying attendance with the current registrar on our gridsite.

We also take messages, should there be matters more pressing than to participate in the decisions of the ruling council of Rubi-Ka.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    Omni Reform watches ... and teaches.

I will be present at the next meeting and all from now on.

But if you think that Shadow Company has "forgotten who they work for"
    or if you think that Shadow Company does not work towards the betterment of all omni-tek employee's with our actions, just because we dont show up to the meetings, then i have to question your knowledge of how Shadow Company works, Sir.

I dont think it was saying that more like they wanted to have every voice they could at these meetings.

Oh and for the record i am with asteria i would come if they let me...if for no other reason than to nuke the joint!!

Show up YOURSELF and when you do so don't sit on your seat and say nothing.

Set an example...
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Techboy
    Show up YOURSELF and when you do so don't sit on your seat and say nothing.

Set an example...
    You'll have to make certain you precise to whom you speak, sir. Im afraid we are not certain of the target of your humor.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    Omni-Reform Teaches.

Groups like... Shadow Company... failed to send representatives to attend our meetings.
    no one told me there was a meeting...

((Easy fix: you don't want to perk reset to get your weapon on? ROLL AN ALT, powerlevel it to 50 - easy these days - and use it as a rep...roleplay is roleplay...with main or alt.))
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Can I come please?

And will there be snacks there? All the meetings I go to have doughnuts and coffee. I'm thinking since this is a really awesome meeting we could have cake and ice cream.

Heheh seriously, I would very much like to attend.
    Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast