Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DB3 second floor... again

DB3 second floor... again

Nice to see that first wave of fire doesnt instakill you. Loved it. {edited by Anarrina: removed exploit reference}

BUT! Small fires hits 4k six times in a split second. makes.... 4x6=24k dd in a splitsecond. What kills 90% of any AO proff.

Woundlt ask to much to fix it?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 14th, 2011 at 07:53:25.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

One step forward and two steps back.

Once they get the boxes correctly sized we should be good to go, though.
    Because Race Yalm

By 'good to go' you mean 'the entire community realises the loot isnt worth any effort to get' right?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Whatever happened to playing because you thought it was fun?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I figured out the second floor again. Selling the strat for 500m on rk2. It will work with a competent team, or your money back. (No it doesn't involve loads of hard work, nothing more skilful than a beast raid).
    Rollerblades 170/21 Trox Adv - Best RK2 TL5 PvPer

432-0 Duel Score
    Never died in BS
    Never died while flagged
    /tell Rollerblades for duels

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblades View Post
    I figured out the second floor again. Selling the strat for 500m on rk2. It will work with a competent team, or your money back. (No it doesn't involve loads of hard work, nothing more skilful than a beast raid).
    "lol"

You were attacked with nanobots for 24176 points of unknown damage.

tested and disapproved
    Quote Originally Posted by FILO_Gunfytr View Post
    QL 300 Rocket Launcher.....12K VPs
    1 Rnd Rocket Launcher Ammo........12K credz
    IPs to equip Rocket launcher............1001

Catching an NT with a Rocket Launcher in his hands................PRICELESS
    220/30/70 solitus soldier Satisguard

man, every time they add new stuff, it's the same old thing, the aggressive players that most people depend on to get stuff happening get in there, figure out some stupid way to get everything easier by some "trick" that devs somehow overlooked, next thing you know, the instance get "fixed" but by then, the main people have what they need, and the rest don't feel like the challenge is worth the effort for the payout anymore. the rest of us spend 500% longer than the people at the start to get the reward. how about just adding the instance for now on, with maybe a buff as a reward for each step until you get the bugs worked out.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    man, every time they add new stuff, it's the same old thing, the aggressive players that most people depend on to get stuff happening get in there, figure out some stupid way to get everything easier by some "trick" that devs somehow overlooked, next thing you know, the instance get "fixed" but by then, the main people have what they need, and the rest don't feel like the challenge is worth the effort for the payout anymore. the rest of us spend 500% longer than the people at the start to get the reward. how about just adding the instance for now on, with maybe a buff as a reward for each step until you get the bugs worked out.
    So true, should have locked the isntance the second you found the exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Shhh! Don't reveal state secrets like that!!
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Having all melee toons for pvm and attempting to do a playfield that found new and exciting ways to screw melee over even further is not what I define as fun.

Hmmm.... As a person who have fun in inf mishs, scheol playfield and informant quest I have something to say: DB3 - floor 2 - the german disco IS NOT FUN!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    DB3 - floor 2 - the german disco IS NOT FUN!
    i enjoy it :/
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

^^ I dont enjoy instadie at the warning stuff.

But you like Inf missions and Scheol, so there's obviously something wrong with you.

Scheol is easily the best and most well made pf in sl imo.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    But you like Inf missions and Scheol, so there's obviously something wrong with you.
    Who said i was a normal person? ;o

Btw, back to topic. Why you OP find so fun instadie due warning small flames? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    and most-camped
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Well, considering the alternative to inf missions is .... farming the boss for faction and killing hecklers, having something wrong with you sounds like the right way to be.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    LOLWAT

Scheol is literally the worst pf in the game wtf

I'd rather be in rome :S and rome sucks tnx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast