Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18.0 - Legacy Of The Xan - Update release notes

18.0 - Legacy Of The Xan - Update release notes

**18.0 Update Notes**

**Legacy Of The Xan - Booster Pack**

This update brings the highly anticipated Legacy Of The Xan booster to the live dimensions.

• Explore two enormous new adventure areas, and discover a new central hub the hidden-away city of the Xan civilization.
    • Throw yourself into three new team instanced encounters.
    • Progress through hundreds of new solo and team missions and seek to uncover the truth in the complex Dust Brigade and Alien Invasion storylines.
    • New powerful symbiants, spirits, and deck items - enabling you to boost your character to new heights.

Also included in this update:
    • New PVP Fear nanos added to the OFAB PVP vendors.
    • MP pets and Carlo Pinnetti pet durations should now be increased to 2 hours.
    • Orbital Strike Mechanics updated - Orbital Strikes will no longer kill players at full health caught in the the strike. Players caught in the affected area will now be knocked away to a significant distance, damaged, and snared for a short amount of time to disperse the crowd...rather than kill it outright.
    • Bow has been added to the Champion of Light Artillery perk line. The two associated perk specials (Collapser + Implode) can now be used with a bow equipped.
    • Cool-Down timers will now display visually on icons on the shortcut bar for nanos and perks. This can be enabled/disabled in the options window.
    • Agents have now been granted FP access to some previously unusable nanos.
    • QL 300 MP-spawned Unpolluted Crytals should now be fillable on QL 255 towers.
    • Form Of Risan should now correctly require SI/PM and no longer has an associated runspeed debuff.
    • Fixed several significant exploits.

Not included in this update

A serious issue with the booster final 12-man raid was discovered too close to the downtime to release it safely without delaying the update. It will be included in the next available update.
    Last edited by Famine; Feb 19th, 2009 at 14:30:35.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

The new weapons that have been rising dust all over the forum for days now not mentioned?

Why am i not surprised over the fact that something wouldn't "work as intended" in this update? Was looking forward to the 12-man raid instance. Sounded like alot of fun.
    Lumandan 220/30/70 ::.
    Dangerousdoc 220/18/56 ::.

.:: Divine ::.

"Incompetents invariably make trouble for people other than themselves"

lol ofc weapons are not in. nobody said they will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    - Form Of Risan should now correctly require SI/PM and no longer has an associated runspeed debuff.
    Code:
    Name = Modify  Target = Wearer  TickCount = 1  TickInterval = 0  :  RunSpeed  -350
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by drakonman View Post
    lol ofc weapons are not in. nobody said they will be.
    Thats just fine with me. I might even buy the booster then

They are inculded in the final DB rip. I assume they just forgot to mention them in the above notes..
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

Quote Originally Posted by dododo2 View Post
    They are inculded in the final DB rip. I assume they just forgot to mention them in the above notes..
    You make me feel like yo-yo

Maybe they are part of that not included 12 men raid instance....
    Philty - main, engie, proud member of allmighty CzA
    Philtynurse - backup heal
    Philtysaurus - rising from the ashes

will it be possible to download the patch before the servers are back online (via ftp)?
    127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1

*** Defence of Liberty ***
    welcome to the neutrals

I don't like to spoil the surprise on all the new encounters...and historically we have a problem with "how to" threads being posted the day of release. It might be nice this time to have everyone struggle to victory together..so the guild that says "First" is actually speaking of a real achievement.
    A serious issue with the booster final 12-man raid was discovered too close to the downtime to release it safely without delaying the update. It will be included in the next available update.
    I think someone just got owned by his own good intentions

- QL 300 MP-spawned Unpolluted Crytals should now be fillable on QL 255 towers.
    Interesting. There's probably some symbs available from some 255 PBs that we didn't know about because the crystals needed to build them were so rare before.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by dododo2 View Post
    The triple combined ai armour was also included in that DB rip, so can't be 100% certain what will be obtainable ingame yet.
    Hygyeia 220/30/70 doc damage/defence
    Ankaria 220/30/70 sold damage/defence
    Nuklea 165/17/42 nt
    Mercenaries

We all play WoW? You go too far Kaitlain...this was insulting. You are Hello-Kitty Online's customer of the month...it's true...they told me.

I believe they are part of the raid zone, so will not be in the patch today.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by stormranger View Post
    will it be possible to download the patch before the servers are back online (via ftp)?
    It's not there yet Always easier off of the ftp when the normal update path gets flooded.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Hygyeia View Post
    The triple combined ai armour was also included in that DB rip, so can't be 100% certain what will be obtainable ingame yet.
    Yes but Means clearly stated the multi-combined armor will never go live. And he never posted a single word about those weapons. I bet he likes to see us pwning ourselves over speculations

can someone create a db rip^^

thanks for the notes Means
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast