Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Omni] Peace $ Love, Inc. is recruiting!

[Omni] Peace $ Love, Inc. is recruiting!

Peace $ Love, Inc. are recruiting once again!

Who are we?

Peace $ Love, Inc. has been around since 2003, so we've got alot of experienced members always willing to help.
    Our members are always up for doing alien raids, Shadowlands and Rubi-Ka bosses, and just about anything else you can think of killing, and we're always up for new challenges.

As you know, killing things isn't the only thing to do on AO, we're always talking in org chat and ventrilo, the topics always vary, but be warned, the conversations can be of an adult nature .

What do we expect from you?

You must have atleast one character of level 100 or greater, you've got to be able to have fun, you need to follow our basic set of rules, available on our forums.

Although we are active in tower battles, you won't be forced to create a twink character and defend our towers every time they get attacked, however, if you would like to do so, we're always more than willing to help you build your characters up .

What are we offering?

Other than a lifetime of fun and adventure, we also offer... a QL300 city, located in Stret West Bank, the alien pathing isn't perfect, but we always finish the raid and have a good time .

No taxes! Thats right, we don't drain our org member's credits every two hours, instead we have a small commission rate on our org shops.

A friendly atmosphere, our members are always talking on ventrilo and org chat as i said earlier, so you'll never be lonely as long as you're in Peace $ Love, Inc.!

How do you join?

First of all, head on over to here and read our rules.
    After that, give this a read, and follow the instructions there.

If you have any questions, you could always speak to one of our recruitment officers ingame.

Just send a tell to either Morgasa or Sgtleap, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

So, what're you waiting for? Go sign up! :-)

He doesn't make it sound nearly as cool as it actually is.

Up we go!!!
    Aeriella, Proud leader of P$L, Inc.

220 POCKET DOC
    219 SHADE

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriella
    Up we go!!!
    Where we goin hun ???

:P
    Peace $ Love, Inc. - Since April 2002

Bump for my new home.Great bunch of people
    220/18 Soldier
    Proud member of Peace $ Love, Inc.
    First male solitus soldier to solo 219-220 on Inf med missions
    Retired until FC realizes that Assault rifles with full auto capacity do WAY more damage than pistols

Bump for this awesome org.
    ***My attention may be easy to get, but can you hold it?***

If you would like to join a low pressure org because you actually have a RL outside of AO you may want to check us out. We're an org mostly for fun and friendship, everything else is optional. Give us a try!
    Aeriella, Proud leader of P$L, Inc.

220 POCKET DOC
    219 SHADE

We have hot chicks!
    220/18 Soldier
    Retired until FC realizes that Assault rifles with full auto capacity do WAY more damage than pistols

Lots of hot chicks!

Free Beer!
    220/18 Soldier

Bump for Free beer! WHOOOOOOO

*falls off chair*
    Solrekka - Taking the Scenic Route to 220
    Proud Member of Peace $ Love, Inc.!

"And so he says to me, 'I don't like the cut of your jib.' And I go, I says, 'IT'S THE ONLY JIB I GOT, BABY!!'"
    "We aren't unhappy, we're unpleasant." -My brother

Join us, now! /tell me for info or suffer the consequences.

(Nuhmudiira or Zinfacter)
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

I tried getting in touch for recruitment but whoever i got in touch with was anything but friendly. He didn't seem intrested at all. Anyways have fun you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Eudo View Post
    I tried getting in touch for recruitment but whoever i got in touch with was anything but friendly. He didn't seem intrested at all. Anyways have fun you guys.
    If you don't mind, could you send me a /tell ingame as to who this was please?
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

Quote Originally Posted by Eudo View Post
    Accounts been dead for the last week so that counts me out, not nuhm, and i don't think you made contact with leap, who did you speak to? oO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast