Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Adamse!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmax View Post
    you know its interesting, other gamecompany release games on exactly holidays because then there are allot of people who wants to play! Thats because they care about there business and there success! Putting every one on holiday is not a smart move. If you ask me Anarchy Online been on holiday since 2008 with very little progress every month with a full subscription system.
    ^ This times infinity. I agree, the updates and information have been FAR lacking in frequency these past 2 years as compared to 5 or more. I know they have resources going out to their other games but we pay good money and should expect the same resources.

you know its interesting, other gamecompany release games on exactly holidays because then there are allot of people who wants to play! Thats because they care about there business and there success! Putting every one on holiday is not a smart move. If you ask me Anarchy Online been on holiday since 2008 with very little progress every month with a full subscription system.
    Actually this is the exact opposite of reality. You ever hear of the summer draught in games? Go take a look at what big name games come out over summer and just go ahead and look back 10 years while you're at it
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Actually this is the exact opposite of reality. You ever hear of the summer draught in games? Go take a look at what big name games come out over summer and just go ahead and look back 10 years while you're at it
    oh jeeeez. zero punctuation had to review halflife 1 because nothing new came out ;_;

{removed} (hmm) i {removed} welcome Adamse to the graphic development.

PS. Just to clarify that to welcome Adamse, i am not questioning his position but to infact welcoming him to the development and future of Anarchy Online.
    I am sorry if i used any name that is part of the Funcom staff, i just wanted to follow the topic.

I hope i was "forum political" correct, at least i tried. Peace and love to every one.
    Last edited by Ironmax; Aug 9th, 2012 at 19:53:48. Reason: removed questioning moderation

Quote Originally Posted by Adamse View Post
    (The world needs a better class of horror [games]).
    Amen to that! :-)

Welcome!

{removed} (hmm) i {removed} welcome Adamse to the graphic development.

PS. Just to clarify that to welcome Adamse, i am not questioning his position but to infact welcoming him to the development and future of Anarchy Online.
    I am sorry if i used any name that is part of the Funcom staff, i just wanted to follow the topic.

I hope i was "forum political" correct, at least i tried. Peace and love to every one.
    Yes I {removed} with the {removed} and also {removed} so I can {removed} the situation so in closing I'd say {removed} the {removed} and the {removed} is {removed}.

Okay?

{removed} and have a great day =P
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

ooooo

Sir Adamse, would any of these be fruits of your wonderful labour ? http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...2012+Update%2F

They look wonderful.
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTrion View Post
    Sir Adamse, would any of these be fruits of your wonderful labour ? http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...2012+Update%2F

They look wonderful.
    The new ICC stuff is mainly MstrBstrd & Flaptoot, with the majority of the new Character Creation stuff coming from MB & Cube. Adamse's first assets will be hitting live with the incoming Halloween update, though, and he's started in on aiding the guys with assets for the new player experience/new ICC area. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    The new ICC stuff is mainly MstrBstrd & Flaptoot, with the majority of the new Character Creation stuff coming from MB & Cube. Adamse's first assets will be hitting live with the incoming Halloween update, though, and he's started in on aiding the guys with assets for the new player experience/new ICC area. =)
    The Character Creation screens look very promising. To me, it looks as though you've gone back to the very beginning (AO Alpha/Beta) kind of build a toon in a laboratory. If this is the case, then it fits well into the Sci-Fi ethos.

I also like the headless toons fighting it out with what looks like new shots from the new engine. If nanos are to be cast that way, then we're in for a visual feast.
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

The Character Creation screens look very promising. To me, it looks as though you've gone back to the very beginning (AO Alpha/Beta) kind of build a toon in a laboratory. If this is the case, then it fits well into the Sci-Fi ethos.

I also like the headless toons fighting it out with what looks like new shots from the new engine. If nanos are to be cast that way, then we're in for a visual feast.
    please god make the nanos effects scale.. i dont want AO to become a game where there is lots of bright colors and special effect and then hit leet for 2-10 pts of damage.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Wink Welcome Adamse

First welcome to Adamse, maybe things will move a bit faster now we have some new blood and a extra body in the AO office.
    Also dose anyone know what has happened to Julys update. It seems to have not appeared - Has it gone on holiday or something and not told anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Datch View Post
    First welcome to Adamse, maybe things will move a bit faster now we have some new blood and a extra body in the AO office.
    Also dose anyone know what has happened to Julys update. It seems to have not appeared - Has it gone on holiday or something and not told anyone?
    There won't be a July update, it said so in the June update so look forward to the august update as that's likely to be twice as meaty... or just normal, because the rest of the team vacationed in July...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

There won't be a July update, it said so in the June update so look forward to the august update as that's likely to be twice as meaty... or just normal, because the rest of the team vacationed in July...
    I'm quite looking forward to the hallowed update at the end of the month. I'm hoping it to be meatier than a cows arse.

I would love to see more pictures regarding the new start-up area, Character Creation area, and some shots from the new engine; kinda like what we have on AO Universe at the minute.

Maybe some news about how far away they are from going beta with the new engine?

It's all terribly exciting.

Maybe if it's a starved african cow?
    The Red Brotherhood

Maybe if it's a starved african cow?
    Oh bugger. I forgot about those starved African Cows .

Powers that be, we want fat Cow meatiness....FAT COWWWWWW

Oh bugger. I forgot about those starved African Cows .

Powers that be, we want fat Cow meatiness....FAT COWWWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    Now that's what I'm talking about:

FAT COWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sorry

Now that's what I'm talking about:

FAT COWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sorry
    No you're not.
    From here on, thhis thread will be about Cows and cows and cows.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast