Thread: A post from Lone :O

A post from Lone :O

Ello peeps. A lot of you might know me he annoying (Loneshade07) :O I'm pretty sure few of you hate me for known reasons :/ but anyway was bored and since AO account is frozen for a bit from cash flow problems thought have a look around forums. Then it come across me how about search for my name see what I posted about. Ohh sometimes I wish I didn't but guess all have to face facts. Never knew how quick someone can grow up over few years, makes you think how precious time and life is for that matter.

Looking back and seeing me whine over stupid things because didn't understand / didn't want to understand make me think about some of the most stupid arguments I had in AO and makes me embarrassed till this day how childish I was.

So to all the people I offended and caused hassle / generally been a pain I like to say I'm very sorry. and hope they can forget the past and maybe be friends one day

P.S Unless you'r omni haha :P

So anyone else looked back on there history in AO and regretted saying / doing something's?

yeh, Lone is always sorry
    regretted something?...made a paid NT perhaps, froob agent is so much more fun

:P haha nah just saw some really old post about me whining how OP mps are and they shouldnt have aad... lmfao really hits home when few years later make one of the best twinks i got and is a mp xD

meh if i made / was able to play NT then i feel sorry for other person on the end of the tripples etc and noo froob sucks so much got few 200 froobs on test omg boring cant solo anything -.-

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf2k7 View Post
    how OP mps are
    I lol'd

So anyone else looked back on there history in AO and regretted saying / doing something's?
    probably.

Who are you?
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    probably.

Who are you?
    Some guy who feels he was annoying and is now not as annoying

Power to Lone!
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Power to the people! haha

I'm somebody but nobody

I'm somebody but nobody
    cares?
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    cares?
    I sure hope you do