Thread: Ingame notes to self

Ingame notes to self

Please add some sort of writeable books or personal journal/bio for us to keep notes on. Currently, if I want to remember something without having to alt/tab + notepad my options are:

- Send a fake /tell to someone who is offline, then alt-uparrow when I want to read it
    - Rename a backpack

Maybe something like this already exists, but I can't find it.

Times when I wish I had it:

Pen quest where the Yutto wants you to remember 4 different numbers and add them up;
    Noting various GMS prices so that I can adjust my own;
    Remembering the reason for adding someone to friendslist/ignorelist

And lots more

Thanks

/bump because pen and paper is so 2000's.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by szuzu View Post
    Noting various GMS prices so that I can adjust my own;
    Yeah this is the main reason I'd want it.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    /bump because pen and paper is so 2000's.
    Yet amazingly, my pen and paper data backups seem to last longer than my digital ones. Nothing beats a good old pen and notepad.

I've often missed an ingame notes system myself. Doesn't have to be particularly advanced or good either, just better than the "offline tell to an alt" alternative.
    Hlep gnak!

Why not add it to shop? Just need some very basic things there. It also would be managment account wide, which helps somewhat.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

is it possible to send yourself an ingame email? That's could be a temp solution.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

is it possible to send yourself an ingame email? That's could be a temp solution.
    yes.. with your non-froob alt
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Not really. That's mean you have to be a mail terminal to read it, not at your player shop or at the quest mob.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."