Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Will bureaucrats ever get a pistol pvp weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    These 2 just need to poke, and get it over with...looks like a 1950's romance. "I hate you! You're a pig! Kiss me...."
    Woah, woah, woah. I do not want to bring prej into this. Soon as he catches wind that piffle is cheating on him, then I have to deal with his whiny self trolling all of my threads for another few years of jealous NERD RAGEEEE.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    Woah, woah, woah. I do not want to bring prej into this. Soon as he catches wind that piffle is cheating on him, then I have to deal with his whiny self trolling all of my threads for another few years of jealous NERD RAGEEEE.
    Less posting more group joining!
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/group.php?groupid=4
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Proly Not, but we can only hope

AO, 30k Years advanced , futuristic , Advanced Technology.

One of the most Dangerous Weapons a Bureaucrat can use is a Weapon based off bent wood. Tied togeather with a S-t-r-e-t-c-h-a-b-l-e String of Animal Sinue>?

Hello Dirty Hairy! Did i shoot 5 or 6 arrows , Being this is a advanced sappastic bow. yada yada, ask your self, u feeling lucky?.... Punk!

Hmm wheres the War paint & smoke Signals? T-Pee anyone ;(

What Happened to the Advanced Technology, Even in WW-2 in Earth wars they had a rocket Propelled Pistol....

How about or a 44 Mag with a Scope on it, u can aim that Shot!

We can make a chair fly, but cant add a Scope on a pistol?
    The One "Necurat"
    One of the 1st Atrox Shades in AO.

And a Army of alts, In AO Since 2001 Including
    Retired>Commissarr 220/le70
    Bureaucrat ,Super Stacker of 255/Tunin.
    Master of Ergo. General of Hells Heroes
    "These aren't the Droids your looking for!"

O look, yet another 'make me uber' thread from Sterva.

Move to Crat forums or Game Suggestions pls.
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

Maybe you didn't notice dodo but mods moved threads they thought being unrelated to 18.0 just about yesterday.

You failed 2 times in a row gz.

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    Maybe you didn't notice dodo but mods moved threads they thought being unrelated to 18.0 just about yesterday.

You failed 2 times in a row gz.
    Then obviously its not me that failed - its the mods
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    my character is basically perfect while still lacking a lot of levels. (This is counter-intuitive as hell in most games, but completely true and without exaggeration for me).

I hate games that have a structured growth pattern. This isn't just a normal rpg for a console game it's an mmo and simply gaining levels won't alone make you better, it's the player that makes a character better grats Sterva on gaining a status you feel is as good as it gets. \o/
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

For some reasons I feel he was refering to the fact crats don't need the 10 last AI lvls because we have no perklines worth those 10 lvls.....(we basically have no good AIperklines, would it be prof specific or whtever). Even some LE lvls are useless for crats(as for other profs I know ;p).

Well, best AI perklines woul rate somewhere like Soli Genome -> Poophole -> CoNC.

Hence none-solitus crats really don't have any incentive to go for AI30, unless you consider any of the other genome lines worth the effort

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Well, best AI perklines woul rate somewhere like Soli Genome -> Poophole -> CoNC.

Hence none-solitus crats really don't have any incentive to go for AI30, unless you consider any of the other genome lines worth the effort
    CoLA having Bow from 18.0 will give a reason for it...a small one(perks suck), but still.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    CoLA having Bow from 18.0 will give a reason for it...a small one(perks suck), but still.
    Well, I considered it, but the only good it'd do is allow me to hotswap my bow when drained by traders so I dimach

Keep in mind you won't land the perks on anyone. Far too low AR with bows.

Quote Originally Posted by copperneedle View Post
    I hate games that have a structured growth pattern. This isn't just a normal rpg for a console game it's an mmo and simply gaining levels won't alone make you better, it's the player that makes a character better grats Sterva on gaining a status you feel is as good as it gets. \o/
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Well, I considered it, but the only good it'd do is allow me to hotswap my bow when drained by traders so I dimach

Keep in mind you won't land the perks on anyone. Far too low AR with bows.
    Yep, exactly true. The only reason to do cola (for bow users) is to get a slightly higher ql tiger on. Since I use a sapphistic for heals and dimach, crattey summarized it pretty well.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by pyhispahis View Post
    why wouldnt crats need pvp improvements, heck we need pvm improvements aswell. like sterva said, theres 2 options for crat atm, either do well in pvm with pistols or sacrafice pvm damage for AS in pvp. i think that alone means we need improvements
    So crats only need to do that sacrifie, you really think that.

Doctors sacrifie alot of pvm dmg aswell going for aimedshot.

Engineers does that aswell.

Crats dont need new weapons. They gonna have the same hotswap problems as nyone else going for aimedshot pvp.

If u can stunlock people up beyond oblivion and get better offensive power then you already have it would be ridicilously OP. Your pets eats peoples hp so fas, while their are standing still and are stuned. And you whine about it and want a better pvp options.

I tell you a secret, EVERYONE dies in pvp, accept it, crats dies aswell.
    Warcollapse 220/17/67 Opifex Doctor - Setup
    Proud Member of Valhall Guardians

I blame canada!

Quote Originally Posted by zelen View Post
    If u can stunlock people up beyond oblivion. ....
    You know, I am seriously interested in what goes on inside your head. These comments are so incredibly unfounded and beyond stupid, I honestly don't get why people like you keep going on about them.

I can't think of any childhood trauma which would result in this type of behavious, really.. Are you just entirely unfaimilar with PvP, basic game mechanics and common sense or are you just randomly tossing out trolls because you're one of those people who consider any improvement to a profession other than yours a direct nerf to your PvP effectiveness?

You remind me of that Captain Planet cartoon. It's like Rktim, Klod, Ragetra, Mastablasta, Chrys and that one MA dude who kept bitching about stun procs all merged together into one unstoppable force of stupidity and trolling.
    Last edited by crattey; Dec 15th, 2008 at 12:46:23.

lol when have i ever complained about stun procs
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    lol when have i ever complained about stun procs
    You got included just for more troll power

Anyway.. stun procs
    i R not spik engrish

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    You got included just for more troll power
    But I'm not a troll, I'm a roll
    Anyway.. stun procs
    Ya stun procs
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by zelen View Post
    So crats only need to do that sacrifie, you really think that.

Doctors sacrifie alot of pvm dmg aswell going for aimedshot.

Engineers does that aswell.

Crats dont need new weapons. They gonna have the same hotswap problems as nyone else going for aimedshot pvp.

If u can stunlock people up beyond oblivion and get better offensive power then you already have it would be ridicilously OP. Your pets eats peoples hp so fas, while their are standing still and are stuned. And you whine about it and want a better pvp options.

I tell you a secret, EVERYONE dies in pvp, accept it, crats dies aswell.
    Laff.

Crats acknowledge that support professions as a whole need similar attention. They're free to go and make threads about it.

This is the Crat one. GTFO.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    ... GTFO.
    Tits or*

yeah.. cause crats stink at pvp.. no matter if they go pistol or not...
    Come on... if you give crats pvp/pvm pistols... you also gotta give it to docs, engis, advies, soldiers...

I vote... worst idea ever.. and my main is a 220 doc...

I like the idea of either you are a good pvp or a good pvm.. cant be both... and you shouldnt be able to be either...

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast