Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MA concerns, requests and general wishlist

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Where is my melee AC hole screen shot!
    there you go (w/o specific damage adds xpt crappy symbs, didn't use MM, didn't land Dragonfire before, didn't have a soldier to lower it's fireAC, no procs...... just self buffed with some wierd & crappy setup )
    Smugs' AC hole

as you may see... AC holes are a thing to take advantage of, this one especially
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Personally I can deal with energy sticks. I don't remember hearing tales about old school MA's complaining about torturing tool's cold damage 5-6 years ago, though they probably didn't use them. I view our sticks as an added damage bonus to our fists, and I view our bow as an added damage bonus in pvp, none are vital tools. Evades and heals on the other hand, are, and its why I think we should talk about melee fist buffs only after this is improved.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

what number on our list was new fire fist nano again?
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    what number on our list was new fire fist nano again?
    I didnt see anyone asking for a new fire fist nano, and if someone did then I apologize for missing it.
    So ow about it? Should we ask for a new fire fist nano? and what type of nano exactly Vlain? More dmg added than stellar harmony? something that makes perks fire too? to match with the fire AS we get when running fire nano and using sap bow? more details pls
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

Ciggie, it was sarcasm.

There are currently two wish lists stickied, I think what happened is that funcom got the fist idea from the wrong one.
    Wish list 1 (this one)
    Wish list 2

ideas from the other wish list that made it into this patch

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg View Post
    -Fast attack on BoB
    -Shorter heal recharge
    -Much shorter recharges on MA attacks, even if it means reducing their stats a bit. 40 seconds I can deal with, but 3, 5, or 13 minutes is too much.
    -Be able to combine strong and observant armors
    -Make the nano resist line stack with evade buffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrazy View Post
    Longer than 30min fist dmg buff and possibly more dmg to it, (a continuation of the line or a SL version of it). More versions of it would be nice too (ppl have talked about cold dmg fists etc for a long time).

oh ok my bad, havent been checking forums a lot lately
    will go protest about this right now, thats the least i can do
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom

How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

do you have the forum rights to unsticky the other thread?

If FC confuses threads once, they are likely to do it again
    Last edited by megabrawlman; Sep 13th, 2007 at 11:56:42.

actually, when i became prof i lost the ability to close my own threads, imagine that.
    3 PMs to Sil and Famine and yet no fix. Testing me perhaps? I dunno, but at least id like to be able to close my own threads, then Id close the wishlist and the nostalgia thread, seems they are the most read

still waiting for my forum abilities, hopefully soon.
    Update the wishlist with some information, in yellow text, about items currently being considered or under progress.

I want a Kung-Fu Monkey Pet.

And I want a Drunken Master Perkline.

And pie!

wtb
    Fast attack on BoB
    better brawl nano (only for MA)
    Shorter heal recharge
    Shorter dimach recharge (30s, not useless 10minutes)
    more %crit on UVC (or new nano)
    root/snare nano for pvp
    MA to left hand infantry symbiant
    +psychic init on Dreadloch Damage Amplifier
    Revi 220/26/70 trox MA

Flower of Life to lock stamina instead of martial arts
    New special locking psychic ,able to cancel roots/snares and giving you 1k NR for 30 sec. and 2 min recharge.
    Fast attack on shen/ bobs would be nice.
    and remove bleeding wounds requirement from Incapacitate perk...no one use bleeding wound in this game.
    Our fear line nanos to scare pets again.
    and 75 % Nr def. check for our nemezis nano
    Last edited by Wagabunda; Oct 3rd, 2007 at 11:13:26.

Flower of Life lock faster, and maybe something else
    Remove Bleeding Wounds requirement on Incapacitate (no advy uses that dang perk!)
    Faster recharge heal and a bit more healing on Soul of Rubi
    Some more AAD or maybe even evades somewhere (no prof should be able to perk us with limber or dof up, at least good ones)
    OFAB Protective Gear adding more aad, 10 AAD ain't enough when notucomm adds 64 to each evade, even though the 30 AAO is okay.
    Stop adding HP armors that have good modifiers! ruins pvp! every prof who can cap us with as or occasional burst fa is gonna have our health going down instantly with only way of healing is Red Dawn, Soul of Rubi, and heal delta! (Harmonize Body and Mind too long recharge to make notice in mass pvp!)
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

Throw me into the pile of people who want a FoL revamp: shorter lock, lock some other skill, slightly lower def check ( like shade's Blur perk ). The attack itself always confused me a bit... heal & def debuff is an odd combination.

Would like Red Dawn to scale up a bit better. SoR recharge lowered obviously.

Can we get an improved RI now all these non-evade profs are getting something better than evade profs can cast?

Yepp FC need to look over our heals red dawn is great when u get it but not so much at TL5 and TL6,7 it leaves much to be desired.

And bump for fol remake

I was happy when i dinged 190 and got ying yang and thougt great a new heal then i used it and cried myself to sleep.

I dont want more litte heals i want bigger better that replaces the old ones.

And i want new MA attacks i dont want to be forced to get a weapon and use AS im an MA for a reason.

Ofc i still want those +crit stilletto shoes to go with my pink dress
    Intel E8400 ,8gig 800mhzDDR2, ATI 4870 512mb, 640gb wd hd, GA-P45-DS4 mobo, P150case + NeoHE430watt psu, vista64bit ultimate.
    Orthos blend torture test + 3dmark 06 = stable 1day

Aad

No the game is not all about PVP but in the intro of LE and BS, points etc... i find it bad that we get hit by specials nearly all the time...
    Soldiers, Fixers, Agents, MPs (ffs) and we get alphad rather too easy.
    A soldier would walk in the middle of 5 players just after hitting AMS, CAP a point of alpha and get away with it because he has "God Mode" on.
    Adives have cocoon, not to mention evade perks and uber speed with wolf, so again, go in, kill and run out!
    Better speed buff and AAD for MAs, i mean we rely on evades and they nerfed that for us :s
    Every prof has an ability to keep them alive,
    crats roots,
    fixers speed, roots, ranged specials
    and the list goes on....
    What do MAs have? We are mealy, with AS from bow that mearly "helps"

I want an MA to be an evade freak and evade specials when at least Dof is active, all MAs invest in evades, get very little use for it now... shame...
    There is no Knowledge that is not power.
    ~Sharmouta 4 ever~
    Sharmylee, 220 MA- Atlantean

Pfft!

I completely forgot bout evades, and went forward to complete dd ho setup.

If they want us to be another type of shade, so be it.
    I'm done worrying.

Shaolin Magnifier (back item)

+200 evade close/dodge ranged/duck exp
    +100 Add all def
    +1000 AC's
    +75 Nano resist
    +75 run speed

YEAH let it be

and finally my main general concept of my wishlist is:
    "Funcom Listen to us one time please.. dont kill us ;~~~~~(("
    /Av one more time.
    Rubi 2:
    None
    Rubi 1:
    None

Parry buff (like w have riposte buff)
    Sharp Objects buff
    Bow Spec. Attack buff
    Dimache buff
    all those above in 55-75 + ability range and requirements no higher than 1600 skill
    Crit decrese aura... give one reason for other people to invite us into teams.

remake Flower of Life to work like it (was) intendent in patch 11.0
    lower recharge time of other attacks (or make them work like they were working in patch 11.0)

Introduce ql 300 attacks back into droptables (some RK /Sl bosses, IS endboses might drop them)... or increase they drop if they allready are because it`s impossible to have them drop from RK

decrese defense skill on delirium to 80%... now, to actually benefit from this ano we need to use exploit (yes it was explained to me by some nice ARK that switching on lower target to launch it is bad )
    Last edited by Wagabunda; Nov 21st, 2007 at 14:03:29.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast