Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Omni] Peace $ Love, Inc. is recruiting!

It's a conspiracy!
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkiller View Post
    Accounts been dead for the last week so that counts me out, not nuhm, and i don't think you made contact with leap, who did you speak to? oO
    /me votes for blaming Rockin5
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eudo View Post
    I tried getting in touch for recruitment but whoever i got in touch with was anything but friendly. He didn't seem intrested at all. Anyways have fun you guys.

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with one of my members. If you happend to be the person that sent my guildmate a tell saying they wanted to "join an org, any org" and wanted an invite right away without filling out an application then I am sorry this upset you. He did, however, give you my name, but I did not receive any tells.

Once again if you are this person then my advice to you would be to first check out the guilds before deciding to join one, maybe team with some of their members to see if you enjoy being around the people that you will be spending the majority of your gaming time with. If you simply were having problems registering on our forums to put in your application then you can contact one of our recruitment officers (Mrleap, Morgasa or Nuhmudiira) and they can go over the application with you.

Once again, my apologies and I wish you the best of luck in finding yourself a comfortable home for your toons.
    Aeriella, Proud leader of P$L, Inc.

220 POCKET DOC
    219 SHADE

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    /me votes for blaming Rockin5
    omg, stop picking on fatty!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriella View Post
    Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with one of my members. If you happend to be the person that sent my guildmate a tell saying they wanted to "join an org, any org" and wanted an invite right away without filling out an application then I am sorry this upset you. He did, however, give you my name, but I did not receive any tells.

Once again if you are this person then my advice to you would be to first check out the guilds before deciding to join one, maybe team with some of their members to see if you enjoy being around the people that you will be spending the majority of your gaming time with. If you simply were having problems registering on our forums to put in your application then you can contact one of our recruitment officers (Mrleap, Morgasa or Nuhmudiira) and they can go over the application with you.

Once again, my apologies and I wish you the best of luck in finding yourself a comfortable home for your toons.
    i dont think its a good idea to name person. i don't want any bitterness of any kind. And no i never sent you a tell but to some other recruitment officer from whom i never got a reply back. I didnt want an immideate joining but i wanted to talk and get some information as i am only couple of months old to AO.

I tried getting information from one of your member from whom i got an offlien regarding recruitment. But he kept saying "i can't help you in that matter" and didnt seem much intrested so i gave up after few tries. Strange part is that i got an offline from your org regarding recruitment but when i tried to contact i didn't get any information. But anyways i have found an org but you were my first chocie and really wanted to join you guys as i heard many nice things about Peace and Love.

Take care and regards,

Eudo

One free jar of pickles just for applying!
    220/18 Soldier
    Proud member of Peace $ Love, Inc.
    First male solitus soldier to solo 219-220 on Inf med missions
    Retired until FC realizes that Assault rifles with full auto capacity do WAY more damage than pistols

Bump for free pickles!

Ten. Ten Jars Of Pickles!

Really BIG Pickles!
    220/18 Soldier
    Retired until FC realizes that Assault rifles with full auto capacity do WAY more damage than pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkiller View Post
    Lots of hot chicks!

We do!?!

Well I remember at one time when we girls outnumbered you guys..was quite fun I might add. We also had lots of couples playing which was really cool. Guess that's where the "Love" part comes in!

Common guys! Join us and talk your gf's/wives to come play AO as well. Then your partner won't pester you to get off the game all the time, hehe.

220 POCKET DOC
    219 SHADE

join!

Apply today!
    220/18 Soldier

i cant avoid the chicks beer and that dude whos gunna make me suffer.. i dont like suffering..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefus View Post
    You know when you don't wash the dished before your gf gets home... and she starts yelling at you?
    Thats gf aggro. Should be avoided at all costs.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by mikkyd View Post
    i cant avoid the chicks beer and that dude whos gunna make me suffer.. i dont like suffering..

Wow...and I thought it was gonna be the free pickles that would bring people to us.

220 POCKET DOC
    219 SHADE

You can view nude pics of all members (no pun intended) on our speshol forum too if you join!

Quote Originally Posted by Slapz View Post
    You can view nude pics of all members (no pun intended) on our speshol forum too if you join!
    and we are all holding up our Pickles in the pictures!
    220/18 Soldier

lol u guys r crazzzy
    You know when you don't wash the dished before your gf gets home... and she starts yelling at you?
    lol

Bumpz for us!

220 POCKET DOC
    219 SHADE

go P$L!
    lol

Next applicant gets a complimentary FREE bic pen!
    220/18 Soldier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast