Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omg......

rofl, priceless

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Didn't know that Overflow only had room for 20items.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

The summon-crap line used to be a handy anti-boredom tool, when you could still drop stuff on floors, and make images or swearwords with em.

Say it with bullets, or random armorparts, I forgot..
    Last edited by Sethic; Feb 27th, 2009 at 11:39:29.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

Nice one =)

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    After 2 years of playing my fixer.......I was forced to do something I never had to do before.....

I USED THE SUMMON LINE!!

We were in the boss room of an alien ship and our trader ran out of shotgun shells. Of course, no one ever has shotgun shells. I wasn't even sure if I had the Summon ammo nano uploaded, so I ran off into a corner and started spamming the nano 'till I came up with about 500 shells. It was just enuff to last her until she LD'd and died.
    Hey, you've only played your fixer for two years?
    My memory is really bad but it feels like you've been a professional much longer than that.

And as Sethic pointed out, the summon lines has always been fun to toy with. That was a cute pic btw.

I've used the ammo ones many times.

Hehe I remember back in my low level days, me and a friend met a friendly fixer who summoned armor for us.
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Quote Originally Posted by wormx View Post
    Hey, you've only played your fixer for two years?
    My memory is really bad but it feels like you've been a professional much longer than that.
    It's called necromancy
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 bureaucrat*: Starting 12man, need Enfo, Doc, Keeper, reflects."
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 doctor*: Looking for crat/keep/enf for 12m pst "
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 soldier*: still need doc/enf for 12 man. pst
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] LF enfo , crat , doc and soldier's for ipande / pst [220 doctor]"

Quote Originally Posted by Josephina View Post
    It's called necromancy
    Oooh haha silly me for not checking the date on the first post
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Can we get a new nano in the line that summons boxes of ammo?

or a variation where we can cast the nano on a person in team and it will pop the same ammo type in there inventory that their weapon(s) use?
    Last edited by Maxisfix; Feb 27th, 2009 at 23:35:46.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

i never understood why we couldnt just have 1 nano per ammo type... instead of summoning 3 bunches of random crap over and over...
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Josephina View Post
    It's called necromancy
    Ara died and someone brought her back to life as an undead? O.o
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Quote Originally Posted by Threezey View Post
    i never understood why we couldnt just have 1 nano per ammo type... instead of summoning 3 bunches of random crap over and over...
    Because it would be useful.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Fekal View Post
    Ara died and someone brought her back to life as an undead? O.o
    Zombie fixers with fricken laserbeams!

"What is Neck Romance ?"
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by freqflyerdent View Post
    "What is Neck Romance ?"
    Vampire stuff ^.^
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Quote Originally Posted by Threezey View Post
    Same ... and we should get updated versions that spawn the "box of" items now, too. But I'm afraid to actually suggest it since it would probably require more MC than any non-GA fixer will ever train.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Zombie fixers with fricken laserbeams!
    My bank alt: Sharkform <With Lasers>

I totally came in here to lock this necro thread, but it has some pretty funny recent replies, so you can keep it.

<3

Hai Breaksie-boo
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaks View Post
    My bank alt: Sharkform <With Lasers>

I totally came in here to lock this necro thread, but it has some pretty funny recent replies, so you can keep it.

<3
    You can lock me up if you come back ingame

Quote Originally Posted by K1nkstaah View Post
    Yep.
    i hate you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    You can lock me up if you come back ingame
    If you damn fixers didnt have so much damn evades..
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast