Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insane Fixer PVP tricks...

Insane Fixer PVP tricks...

'Hmmm... tired of soloing in Inferno... I feel like ganking today...'

*Finds a full team, pulls half a dozen boss missions to solo later...

*Drops off team and hunts for good ganker spot... sometimes a preselected tower spot that rumor has will be attacked when gas is down... or Tir Arena...

*Sets up Borg or Nano Service Tower and buffs it

*Yalms or Cloaks and hides above or near by

*Selects Unwitting victum (ql150-175 gimpy looking enforcers and engis THE Target of Choice! My Favorites!) er... avoids nano class targets... hee hee... hate pvp with nt's, traders, metas, docs, lol.

*/ignore 'Insert Victum Name Here'..... and also turns off vicinity chat.

*races in / deyalms - decloaks at last instant / burst / snare / root /tower attack / perk / RUNS LIKE HELL / kites. Maxed / tweaked run/resist/evades. It's all about the evades Baby!

Goes well, I win, grid out, go do missions. Or goes badly, try to grid out, lick my wounds, go do missions... avoids pvp zones for several days after...

3 weeks later wondering who this is stalking / chasing me halfway across the planet demanding a duel... wondering why this engi is cussing at me when i ask how much to build borg and nano service towers...

Another favorite... Ql300 Nano Tower (good luck findig parts to make one), buffed, set up outer edge of ql 150ish field... Hide above or beyond. Select target. Race in / root / snare /tower attack / run over the horizon and then turn around and watch... really funny at the beginning of tower battle... defenders actually walk right up to tower trying to figure out who from their guild set it up, and what is it supposed to do? lol they don't realize that it is not THEIR tower until it is too late, hee.

MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!! Set up Borg tower near reclaim, preferable en-route from reclaim to grid... Sit on top of building near by... or hover above in yalm. Select target. /tower attack.... Ha Ha... often players will head back to battle before fully rezzed / buffed. Silly Mistake. Take advantage of it. It forces defendors to send players from the tower battle field back to the rezz point to find / kill you... in which case you just fly away...

Fixers are a 'support' class. Help support your guilds! Gank the enemy every sneaky way you can, lol.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!
    Now Recruiting Players of All Levels and Expansions!
    Newbie & Noob & Froob Players Welcome!

I just stand as high as possible in tir arena, and still be able to see into the arena.. then pick my targets from there.. and if I see one and know there is 1-2 more of them around, I use perks.. run in.. burst, perk em.. and theyr dead if theyr low enough.. then kill who ever tries to help after.. fun fun
    Then get multiple hate messages from russians who are angry at me..
    Like this one time I got "you fixer to??!? what up? why you do tht? we fixrs and you kil me???!" or something- O.o

hee hee

0% suppression gas... Anyone is fair game. lol

I get the best hate messages using My Ultimate Favorite method. Ha! Wanna really piss someone off? Endless death loop. Target respawns at reclaim with 1 hp, dies, respawns, dies, respawns, dies, respawns, dies, ha ha ha ha ha!
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!

Cookie, anyone?
    ಠ_ಠ

Can I get a cup cake instead please?

Originally posted by fixerspy

Ha! Wanna really piss someone off? Endless death loop. Target respawns at reclaim with 1 hp, dies, respawns, dies, respawns, dies, respawns, dies, ha ha ha ha ha!
    How can that ever be fun? Do you got any friends in the game at all?

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

Originally posted by Upupa

How can that ever be fun? Do you got any friends in the game at all?
    Probably not, if you check out his whine thread about people griefing him. What goes around comes around.
    ಠ_ಠ

Ha! Some love me. Some hate me. But PVP is PVP. Screwing with people outside of PvP is another ball game.

Fact: AI will force yet another shift in the game play. Question is... will the smaller Clan guildes merge with the Big clans, or will they eventually replace the powers we now have? Civil war or peaceful clan unification... most likely a little of both.

Yes... I can be one of the least liked Gankers in the game when I chose to PvP. I don't give challanges. I don't accept them. I Gank anyone I can and run if they lived to fight back... but I can be extremely nice and helpful in the 75% zone.

The other rant was about social dynamics of clan interaction in the 75% zone. It is getting out of control. And if it comes down to it... I have a whole bag of tricks that haven't been classified yet. Point being... please play nice in the 75% or taste your own medicine. Yeah... I'm a bastard sometimes... but I got a soft spot for the little guys trying to enjoy the game in a PVP free environment. At least give em a chance to enjoy the game without getting screwed over a dozen times a day by higher lvl players. If they wanted that... they be doing tower battels.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!

btw they ended the death loop...found that out some (proably 2) months ago. after 2-3 deaths in the within certain amount of time you respawn in tir (at least clanners do). i 2 times in SL in a row - died in an dungoen - forgot i had changed my head slot and when i zoned into Pen to go back i died from the dot (of course couldn't find my glasses when i needed them and ended up in tir.

Eh, i find having fun at the expense of other people is pretty low.

Originally posted by fixerspy
    hee hee

0% suppression gas... Anyone is fair game. lol

I get the best hate messages using My Ultimate Favorite method. Ha! Wanna really piss someone off? Endless death loop. Target respawns at reclaim with 1 hp, dies, respawns, dies, respawns, dies, respawns, dies, ha ha ha ha ha!
    That's harrassment actually and you can be petitioned for it
    Yagyu for life

im getting this nagging feeling fixerspy hasnt actually done that much pvp...
    Jollzwhin 220 Fixer
    Jollz TL7 Keeper
    Proud Unit Commander of Alpha Omega

Back!

Actually most of this year has been relatively PvP free... I retired as President of Harbingers of the Void, put my toons in a bunch of different guilds, and have been having fun just about everywhere from Inferno on down.

Unless you count offensive kiting when high level teams try to steal kill from me, The last time I pvp'd was a few weeks ago by the Superstore in OA. I was coming out of the super store and a bunch of people were wailing on a 212 engi. So of course I jumped in for the hell of it. The engi wiped out just about everybody and I managed to get far enough away in time to grid.

I have done the borg tower gank trick a few times this past month... and I kill em as they start to run back towards the grid to the battle. Actually the end death loop was fixed a LONG time ago... i think when Newland was off limits to clan. They had a lot of problems with people forgetting that their alts were saved in Newland after the faction change... and tons of people had to petition that their alts were stuck in death loop when ever they tried to log in because the guards would kill them the instant they spawned. That was... 15 months ago? Little bit longer? Ah... who cares.

Now days the few times I've been lucky enough to catch omni saved at a couple of spots it usually takes only a minute or so before I have some tweaked omni fixer griding in from the battle field to chase me off. If they have a 'buff' team standing by at the grid I usually don't even try... they respond too quickly. Its not like it used to be at some of the 1st tower fights when you could just stand by the whompa and cream em as they ran to the base in Newland Desert to attack it. Now that was a turkey shoot, lol.

No I'm not the most experianced Ganker. No I don't have a title. No I'm not tweaked. If I was I'd be going head to head more often and not need the extra silly 500ac 250ish tick just to survive a surprise counter attack long enough to grid when someone shows up, lol. But it gives me that extra second... which is all I need usually to get away. Aside from that... the only other advantage a service tower provides is CONFUSION because not too many actually use them. As for damage, shhhh. There is none to speak of... unless you are unbuffed and running back as you rezz.

Besides... a ganker isn't a Dueler or a PvP'er... it is the dude takes the kill just about anyway he can... and you didn't even see it coming. Ganker is the guy that kills you just as you win a duel against someone else, and he didn't ask or care if you wanted to fight him. See the Difference?

Anyways... the whole point of this rant was insane tricks. Maybe I should have said silly, stupid, amuzing, etc. Oh well. Deal with it. But remember to watch your back when the gas is down or you are pvp enabled.

Besides... I just think it is really funny that a whimpy fixer like me can think of creative ways to kill tweaked PvP'ers that would otherwise cream me. Now that is funny.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!

To me, any ganking done outside tower battles is de****able.

Bragging about it is really sad.
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

just goes to show i don't die consitently often - nor was i silly enough to save in newland

I always used to log out in and OA shop or more recently the tree

left out the part of.
    ran into anyone that could halfway pvp and meeped after one AS.
    blah blah

Originally posted by Butterfli
    btw they ended the death loop...found that out some (proably 2) months ago. after 2-3 deaths in the within certain amount of time you respawn in tir (at least clanners do). i 2 times in SL in a row - died in an dungoen - forgot i had changed my head slot and when i zoned into Pen to go back i died from the dot (of course couldn't find my glasses when i needed them and ended up in tir.
    It's not a perfect fix.

Where do you go when you die in Tir?

To the reclaim terminal behind FT.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-11-07 04:09:22
    It will remain playable until : 2004-12-06 15:13:07

Originally posted by Gorehound
    To the reclaim terminal behind FT.
    How fortunate, you don't have to worry about 25 omnis camping that one if the gas drops to 25% for some reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast