Thread: ARK CR Contest: Rubi-Ka, Be My Valentine.

ARK CR Contest: Rubi-Ka, Be My Valentine.

Rubi-Ka, Be My Valentine.

In the spirit of love and friendship the Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry, ARK Community Relations and ARK Events are happy to announce this special contest, where YOU get to show US your awesome talent and imagination!

Of course we have some fantastic, and very special, prizes to give out as well!

1st Prize is a Sunrise Apartment fully decorated in cooperation with the fabulous interior decorator Miss ‘Leileena’ Chan, and a very cute Wolf Pet to call your own.
    2nd Prize is a Phasefront Classic – Elamorado, and cute Wolf Pet to bring on those long rides down The Longest Road.
    3rd Prize is your very own Wolf Pet to keep you company.

How to enter you might ask! I’ll tell you how!

We want you to send us a Rubi-Ka Themed Valentines Card!

So open up your paint or other graphics program and create a unique-looking card, save it as a .png or .jpg (preferably keep it below 600KB) and send it off to us! All entries must be kept clean and sober if you want a chance to win.

Send your email to: contest@ark.anarchy-online.com with a subject looking like this: Be My Valentine entry from Yourcharactersname.

The deadline to enter this contest is Sunday March 23rd, 2014 at midnight GMT. So get those creative juices going!

<3

This contest has ended!
    Last edited by Wenetia; Mar 31st, 2014 at 19:55:11. Reason: it ended..
    Assistant ARK Director Wenetia
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Social Guidelines * ARK Public Website * Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry * ARK Tours

Expect effort!
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

ooooh, time to think of some ideas
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

hmm - survivors of the 3rd, 4th and 5th world wars- and the nuclear winters - line up !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcvd6GLZEqQ
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

but seriously guys, that Christmas tree....

*sends some valentines-huggles to Wenwen*
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Deadline for this contest has been extended! It now ends on Friday February 21st at midnight GMT!

So get me those cards!
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

I am enjoying the entries so far, but I want more! Its not really a competition if noone enters!
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Come on guys! Everyone sumbit your paint scribbles!

I can't wait to see these.
    Guardian Valter
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Since our email system is having difficulties at the moment, I'm extending the deadline for this contest! At the moment I'm extending it until Sunday March 2nd at midnight GMT.

If you want to email it to contest@ark.anarchy-online.com please hold off on it until I let you know that the system is fixed, otherwise you can PM me here on these forums with your entry!

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Since our emails are finally up again, I can set the very final deadline.. I'm sorry it dragged out like this!!

Final deadline: Sunday March 23rd, 2014 at midnight GMT!

Please note that if you submitted something prior to this date we do not currently have it, and we would ask that you submit it again! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. (yes, Atreyuz I am looking at you )
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Necroing the horny werewolf day? 0.o
    This is an urban fantasy MMO now.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

And without further ado here are the winners of our Be My Valentine Contest!

1st place and a fantastic Sunrise Apartment fully decorated in cooperation with the fabulous interior decorator Miss ‘Leileena’ Chan, and a very cute Wolf Pet goes to.....

Ruikhan

2nd place and a Phasefront Classic – Elamorado, and the cute Wolf Pet goes to..

Agentcora

Last but not least, we are awarding 3rd place and a wolf pet to..

Atreyuz

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you so much to everyone who participated!

Winners will be contacted individually for how to receive your prizes.

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Wenetia View Post
    And without further ado here are the winners of our Be My Valentine Contest!

1st place and a fantastic Sunrise Apartment fully decorated in cooperation with the fabulous interior decorator Miss ‘Leileena’ Chan, and a very cute Wolf Pet goes to.....

Ruikhan

2nd place and a Phasefront Classic – Elamorado, and the cute Wolf Pet goes to..

Agentcora

Last but not least, we are awarding 3rd place and a wolf pet to..

Atreyuz

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you so much to everyone who participated!

Winners will be contacted individually for how to receive your prizes.

is there someplace the winning submissions can be viewed ?

Ooooooh shinies!

Here's mine
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter