Thread: Budabot 2.3 Pre-Release

Budabot 2.3 Pre-Release

I am Sr. Developer for a software company, and I love what I do, but after being away for a few months I realized that developing Budabot gives me even more satisfaction than my job and I also realized that I am not quite ready to leave it yet. So.....Budabot 2.3

I've compiled a list of all the changes that are slated to go into the 2.3 release so far:
    http://budabot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=808&p=2382

We will also try to incorporate TS 3 support into the TEAMSPEAK_MODULE but that is not for sure yet.

If anyone has a request for changes or additional features please let us know so we can include them either by replying to this thread or the one on the Budabot forums.

Thanks a lot to everyone that has contributed to this release and especially to Raging (RK1) and Mdkdoc420 (RK2) for their code contributions.

Hi. can you improve GUIDES module with waypoints?
    there is some coordinates in guides and it would be great if you convert them to waypoint links.
    I'm doing same for my budabot atm, but looks you can do it faster and put it in release.
    Comdriver, RK2 engi and RK1 since 2012
    WTB belt for engineering tools

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    hjyuhjyuyhjyuhj45uhy4gftrftrg2

That is a GREAT idea. However, as you may be realizing, it's TONS of work. :P As much as I would like to do that, we don't have the time or man power to make it happen.

If you have guides that you have already done this for and would like to submit them, we would definitely like that. If you do, be sure to add your name at the bottom, eg. "Waypoint links provided by Comdriver".

About the best I could do would be to use a find/replace utility to create waypoint links for them, but the playfield id would be always be 0. So the links would work if you were already in the correct playfield (I think), but if you weren't they would be way off. Do you think I should do this?

ok, I'll send you my version when it will be finished.
    Hope I can do it before bot release =)
    Comdriver, RK2 engi and RK1 since 2012
    WTB belt for engineering tools

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    hjyuhjyuyhjyuhj45uhy4gftrftrg2

Code freeze won't happen for a week or two I think. There are still a few other things I need to finish.

Even if you don't finish all the guides, having some of the guides with waypoint links would be better than none.

You may want to download the latest version of the guides from here: http://budabot2.googlecode.com/svn/t...MODULE/guides/ That way you will have the most up to date version of the guides before editing them.
    Last edited by tyrence2; Sep 2nd, 2011 at 20:29:43.

Hey, how far did you get with this? Do you want to upload what you have finished so far so I can include it in 2.3?