Thread: The Meltdown says goodbye

Post The Meltdown says goodbye

It has been one helluva ride, but I think it's about time to bury The Meltdown for good. I have given GSP all that I can give it, and while it's always sad to see a DJ go, I rather do this with a big ol' dorky smile. You know, the kind you can expect from me during a fun party of great tunes and thong wearing atrox!

GridStream is awesome. There isn't much else to really say. I will miss being a part of it, naturally. I have enjoyed myself very, very much, right up until this end. I want to thank GSP for having me as long as they have, putting up with my goofiness, and providing an amazing outlet for ANYONE who ever tunes in.

Don't fret, I won't be leaving AO, and will try to pop in, keep up with what everyone's up to, including good ol' Test Live! (and who knows, I may pop up on the stream if the stars align just right =))

Thank you to all my listeners that have supported me and GSP. You've helped to make this gig so much fun!

That said, the final meltdown is set for the 25th of March(7pm EDT), and I hope to see you there!
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Aw. Well, thanks for all you've done sez!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

There goes one of my favourite DJs Thanks for all fun parties in a past few years!
    President of Mayhem (OTC)

Don't forget! The Last Meltdown is still on for this upcoming Friday! Should be a great party and there WILL be contests, so you have been warned. =)
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

/me tries to articulate a GSP gang sign and gives up
    /rocky

Thanks, Lauri, and have fun in adventure 2.0!

This is going down now.

ARK is here and we've brought our fireworks! We love you Lauri, and we're making sure the sendoff is a Viking one!

Who's joining us?! ICC, at the double!
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

This was an amazing party and an incredible crowd showed up and partied down with me! I love you, Rubi-Ka, so much. Big thank you to ARK for the awesome lightshow, I can't wait to see pics! Thanks for coming out and supporting not only myself, but GridStream Productions!

h00t h00t!!

/me leaves a package of bagels in the fridge.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie