Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Patch rips

Patch rips

18.04.00.03 -> 18.04.00.04 [View] [Download]

There's an error somewhere so the rip might lack some items.
    blah

2 bad we dont know the price of the items
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

jeez... i can't believe it - selling prof buffs is pure "power for money". Not need friends, not need social - just money. Classical corean "Pay and pwn" system. Why FC don't want use western systems like in the LotRO or DDO?
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Funcom employee

As noted in the FwM thread, these buffs are designed to be used in twinking scenarios ONLY. The reason they won't be in the shop at launch is due to us requiring additional code support for their use requirements. We do *not* want people using these buff cans in combat scenarios, and will be placing requirements on them to remove such a possibility. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Are bank and GMS terminals item shop items?
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Funcom employee

Yes.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

Add noDrop flag on everything, including Buff Cans.
    Remove profession req from social armor sets, some are just plain ugly.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge View Post
    Add noDrop flag on everything, including Buff Cans.
    ^^ - Very important!!

They are sounding like a really good idea, just as long as they aren't abused. having the ability to buy buffs for twinking will be very handy, especially with lower populations nowadays.

Can I have an enforcer in a can for raids?

Replica armor sets sounds great for social tab. These really shouldn't have any reqs.

That Phasefront Banshee - Death Rider icon looks really creepy oO

New patch fixed the bugged item(s) so here's the new rip:
    18.04.00.03 -> 18.04.00.05 [View] [Download]
    blah

Really Kintaii, loose prof only tags on "Replica Armor Set: " and add NoDrop flags on Buff Cans.
    Also, what's with aoid # 289180 and stuff like that? I'm sure that wasn't available.....

Edit: ok, I know some of the objections came too late to go into patch....

Funcom employee

What, the Aimbat? That was given out in the last birthday celebration - Aimbat and Wall Hecks (we are witty ho ho ho).

Far as the OFAB prof tags go... we talked about this one and decided for having them the tags because those armours are so heavily tied to professions as it is. You look at someone wearing the Advy set and you know that it's an Advy. In a PvP scenario, where someone's wearing a set in their social tab, we didn't want to lose that instant visual recognizability that the armour would normally infer.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

Loving the idea of the replica armor sets, social tab <3.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    What, the Aimbat? That was given out in the last birthday celebration - Aimbat and Wall Hecks (we are witty ho ho ho).

Far as the OFAB prof tags go... we talked about this one and decided for having them the tags because those armours are so heavily tied to professions as it is. You look at someone wearing the Advy set and you know that it's an Advy. In a PvP scenario, where someone's wearing a set in their social tab, we didn't want to lose that instant visual recognizability that the armour would normally infer.
    To be fair, you could just buy ql1 ofab armor, unless it includes back armor/shoulder pads. A lot easier, probably cheaper if its just going to be social.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

not sure how I feel about the Replica AI armor sets. What is left to show that you've actually invest money and time into your char? Its the last bit of "status" armor out there minus a set of beast armor.

I'd much rather the old RK sets get a replica set, like Azure, oldschool DB and stuff like that.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

I asked about Aimbat because I didn't recognize item (was taking a break last year) and was unable to find it on auno. As for OFAB tags, if somebody is gonna wear full Commando or Sentinels (that one doesn't have Clan only tag if I'm reading rip correctly), player doesn't have visual clue either. Removing prof tags might also make PvP more interesting, since as it is now, players can expect what opponent will do/use/behave just with one glance....

@ DecemberSky
    Old RK armor sets aren't really that visually interesting. Execptions being Sentinels, Omni Med (both being added) and Flower Triplate set.

I like the old RK sets, Azure,Old DB, BioDome (not quite so old), Sentinels, Omni-version of sentinels.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Ok, didn't say there's anything wrong with wanting those sets, you have every right to voice your wishes. I just wanted to say some of sets might be more popular than others.

Funcom employee

December: Good suggestions all, and I'll see what I can do about getting them in. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberSky View Post
    I like the old RK sets, Azure,Old DB, BioDome (not quite so old), Sentinels, Omni-version of sentinels.
    After getting a full set of this in 2002, **** you, officially.

:/
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Whats with the grid armor icon being used quite alot there.

Oh btw, will armors like omni-med armed forces and sentinel armor still have a faction req?

I couldnt see any atm.

Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast