Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show us your Damage Done - LotV

Show us your Damage Done - LotV

I have a challenge to test damage done and I want to see if anyone is done.

Target- Lord of the Void
    Purpose- to see how each profession does on DD
    How- Self-buffed - with a damage dumper / (three) Screen shot(s) OR a video showing no OSB

I'd like to run it like I posted in another thread, but I was hoping some will even post videos showing their DD.

Just take a screen shot before the fight, during, and after showing buffs, OR as mentioned a video.

My hypothesis - Engineer > Crat > Shade will end up with the three highest output. I feel that professions like agents, keepers are going to see a huge gap between them and these three DD professions.

~This is to test the current state of damage, and to see how far some professions are behind. If you did solo without any outside heals, mention that.~

~Also, if anyone needs a spotter in-game to help record DD...lets work on this together with a time/date setup, thanks!~

EDIT: This thread has changed quite a bit, and going from DD- LotV --> DPM, and how professions rank

~Here are three links~: 1st link being Posting your average DPM, 2nd link Best DD Shade setup....

1. http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=569166
    2. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=580417

Any more links are welcomed
    Here is the damage I've seen done based SOLELY on these links, and I hope more data is brought in! (~ = roughly), (confirmed- mob killed information)

1. Engineer - 501k DPM, Prisoner confirmed // 397k unconfirmed
    2. Shade - 323k DPM, LotV, confirmed + some // 340k on RK dyna confirmed // 336k EEL confirmed
    3. NT - 320k DPM, AI general confirmed
    4. Crat - 320k ++ unconfirmed (could be much higher)
    5. MA - 272k DPM, RK Dyna confirmed // 214k DPM LotV
    6. Soldier - 233k DPM, LotV confirmed (close to third LotV)
    7. Fixer - 185k DPM, LotV confirmed
    8. Adventurer - 174k DPM, LotV confirmed
    9. Enforcer - 170k DPM unconfirmed // 156k DPM LotV confirmed
    10. Keeper - 164k DPM LotV confirmed
    11. Doctor - 160k DPM, LotV, confirmed

This isn't final, as there are still THREE professions still missing (Agent, MP, Trader).

More results would be great :0

Need more confirmations please on damage, and links to other threads I might have missed on DPM.
    Last edited by Ctrlaltwin; May 7th, 2011 at 03:59:48.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Wouldn't the damage be all the same considering lotv has pretty much the same HP every spawn. Maybe what you really want is a "how long did it take you" type of thing.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Wouldn't the damage be all the same considering lotv has pretty much the same HP every spawn. Maybe what you really want is a "how long did it take you" type of thing.
    DPM my dear boy
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

And how do u propose certain professions solo LoTV while at the same time doing max damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekah View Post
    And how do u propose certain professions solo LoTV while at the same time doing max damage?
    ^ This....NTs can solo lotv but have to seriously nerf DD to do it, maybe pick something else to run this "test" on?
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Quote Originally Posted by tharss View Post

~This is to test the current state of damage, and to see how far some professions are behind. If you did solo without any outside heals, mention that.~
    Kinda obvious he doesn't expect every prof to solo lotv
    HEAR MY WAR CRY "NOT IN THE FACE, NOT IN THE FACE"

My Pillow of Death shall SMITE THEE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy View Post
    ^ This....NTs can solo lotv but have to seriously nerf DD to do it, maybe pick something else to run this "test" on?
    I could understand, even after posting this I knew I was asking for a bit too much.

Maybe just a timer of how long it takes to kill a certain mob.

As for mobs themselves...I really don't know.

Adonis Hecklers, Notum Scourages, any number of inferno trash mobs.... all seem viable and solo-able.

Point is to show how damage is being done, and if it's unorganized...as long as the results are accurate and partially detailed we could glue the rest together.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Low AC test --> eel tower
    High AC test --> ????

Adonis Hecklers, Notum Scourages, any number of inferno trash mobs.... all seem viable and solo-able.
    and backstab.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

220 doc can ubt / ch tank lotv.
    do it
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Easy to hold aggro without doing damage to LoTV, so you really just need a tank who won't effect player stats.

Anyways, the ranking with DD setups would probably be:

Engineer
    Shade
    NT
    Crat
    Soldier
    MA
    Fixer
    MP
    ***Keeper
    Trader [not sure about the order of these three]
    Advy***
    Doctor
    Agent
    Enforcer
    Last edited by Gatester; Oct 31st, 2010 at 20:36:50.

agent. bottom of the barrel. guarantee'd.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    agent. bottom of the barrel. guarantee'd.
    Try pure add damage/crit-setup

High shock nanos with dots + direct damage and then TP MA b4 going Adv for crits. Then dot+critpocs.

Cycle all perks (having sharpshooter perked helps in addition to the obligatory SL-lines, then made/conc/coha as AI-lines) and critnanos while keeping your dot up. Have some coffee!
    Last edited by Lletah; Oct 31st, 2010 at 21:45:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    High shock nanos with dots + direct damage and then TP MA b4 going Adv for crits. Then dot+critpocs.
    Not NT?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

MA> AR sold.

MA maybe > SMG sold but doubt it, could depend on offhand.

I've tested this extensively with orgmate. He's in a mostly AR/HP setup setup (leo's boots, OFAB except CC sleeves I think.) I buff him with mop, and I get dmg aura in return.

cycling all perks, straight fist, red Hud 3 on MA, few other swaps, maybe guesome misery, and one aquarius hud I am about 15% more damage than over long periods.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    MA> AR sold.

MA maybe > SMG sold but doubt it, could depend on offhand.

I've tested this extensively with orgmate. He's in a mostly AR/HP setup setup (leo's boots, OFAB except CC sleeves I think.) I buff him with mop, and I get dmg aura in return.

cycling all perks, straight fist, red Hud 3 on MA, few other swaps, maybe guesome misery, and one aquarius hud I am about 15% more damage than over long periods.
    Thanks Knuckle.

I would wonder how much more damage output SMG > AR for soldiers. Or how your MA outperforms so well. Seems odd, was this all low AC mobs? Cause for high AC AR sold roughly = MA I'd think.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Not NT?
    You would be missing a crit-increase, but yeah you could. Like chaining a fast single-nuke?

What is the condition for 'selfbuffed agent' btw? 1 TP and then a new profession?

Thanks Knuckle.

I would wonder how much more damage output SMG > AR for soldiers. Or how your MA outperforms so well. Seems odd, was this all low AC mobs? Cause for high AC AR sold roughly = MA I'd think.
    good observation, and you're right, this was on low AC mobs.

All this testing is on AI raids. On high AC mobs, I don't know. I haven't done a lot of raids/pande/inf mishes on MA in a few years.

maybe I'll check on nasc lotv sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    Try pure add damage/crit-setup

Cycle all perks (having sharpshooter perked helps in addition to the obligatory SL-lines, then made/conc/coha as AI-lines) and critnanos while keeping your dot up. Have some coffee!
    agent sucks yo. I alllllwaayyyyssss go max crit setup in pvm. I use pretty decent shock nanos and our dot's suck. dont even pretend

And ofc i cycle perks. who wouldnt? come on now ;P
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

I disagree with Enfo on bottom line, as I saw several times that enfo can do dmg if not forced to tank. This might depend on the weapon choice and the question if a particular Enfo cared to get some dmg equipment.
    For Docs and Advies you should probably use two lines for ranged and melee, as I see at least for docs a difference.
    It was already stated that MA is very likely to outperfom AR-Soldier. Ofc SMG-Soli is significant above AR-Soli in PvM.
    And having seen too less MPs in raid I wonder if they really can outdmg Keeper. A good equipped (and played) Keeper is quite close to an AR-Soldier.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast