Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Nanomage Enforcer - 1he/1hb

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    As pointed out by Lazy, it's hardly a challenge to keep agg as an Enf since the DB Questline launched.
    to mongo? or to mongo twice?
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuegen View Post
    to mongo? or to mongo twice?
    Atroxes can't count, so do they just spam endlessly ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    The tank that is holding agg the best is the one doing the least amount of effort/resources to do it. That's what Imalice does for enfos. You can prove you are able to hold agg without it if you want. I don't think anyone debates that ... that's how people tank before the get Imalice. The fact is pretty simple that the ONLY tool you need to tank endgame is Imalice/Imongo. It's not debatable. I put all my other taunts in a bag a LONG time ago and have never needed them since.

The ONLY time you would need to employ those other tools is if you want to have an aggro-holding contest with some other enfo in your raid but let's be honest ... how many raids do you do where another enfo is trying to out-taunt you?
    I think I would have to agree with you 99% on this one. Only because some of the players I team with are pretty nasty twinks. And YES there are a few crit whore MA's, shades that i can think of and 1 jack wagon enfo, that try to take agg on boss mobs to say they can. So I usually run a taunt procs also until boss is 75% then switch them to dd/dmg shield or rage.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456