Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet another "Is it broken" looting thing.

Yet another "Is it broken" looting thing.

Nevermind, it just dropped. Oh me of little faith.
    Last edited by Castaras; Jun 14th, 2010 at 22:56:49.
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Nevermind, it just dropped. Oh me of little faith.
    What a relief. I was worried you were going to start emo-rage adding us to the Wikipedia vaporware list page again for a minute there.

That was so funny. We all laughed. Especially the part about you doing it from the same IP you play your characters from.

Ahh...memories.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    What a relief. I was worried you were going to start emo-rage adding us to the Wikipedia vaporware list page again for a minute there.

That was so funny. We all laughed. Especially the part about you doing it from the same IP you play your characters from.

Ahh...memories.
    lol...burn
    Atlantean
    ------------------
    Postmuerta - 210/10 Solitus Soldier

Kamaytayan - 220/17 Solitus Fixer

Ahh...memories.
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today xD
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I just spit coffee onto my keyboard
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The Lidless Eye is ever watchful!

Don't mess with Means, he's got your mom's house on Google Street View

Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    don't mess with means, he's got your mom's house on google street view :d
    xD LOL
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Means sees everything, trust me... Even when you think no one is looking, he is there, lurking in the shadows, writing down your favorite sploits and emo rage-quits.. always watching, never forgiving...

*shivers*
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Ahh...memories.
    Fraps or it never happened.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Ahh...memories.
    Nice, now the admins are trollin their own forums, what a joke. This game has gone way downhill, glad i cancelled my sub. I just hope they arent withholding old creditcard details.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluebear View Post
    Nice, now the admins are trollin their own forums, what a joke. This game has gone way downhill, glad i cancelled my sub. I just hope they arent withholding old creditcard details.
    Yea, that was rather jarring...

Means, we love your humor, but directly poking fun at your own customers?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

3 years...and counting.

Maybe you should put as much effort into getting that done as you do spying on your subscribers.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Maybe I should rethink my Facebook friends list...

Ahh...memories.
    Means, there are no words to accurately describe how awesome you are.
    Jerachim "FlakMunky" Artul - Lv. 220 AI 21 Agent Equip
    Veteran - Rising Phoenix
    Flakforce - Lv.60 AI 6 Enforcer Equip
    Flakster - Leveling currently

Quote Originally Posted by FlakMunky View Post
    Means, there are no words to accurately describe how awesome you are.
    The word "douche" kinda springs to mind at this moment.

Haha. 'I'm tired of yo ****, yo'.

Not really, people keep trolling and being generally annoying and at times Means steps in and beats them at there own game (yay pun ).. And the rest of the community appreciates it greatly (as you can see from most of the responses here)...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Yes, that does seem to describe you. Get a sense of humor.
    Jerachim "FlakMunky" Artul - Lv. 220 AI 21 Agent Equip
    Veteran - Rising Phoenix
    Flakforce - Lv.60 AI 6 Enforcer Equip
    Flakster - Leveling currently

My sense of humor is rather dry, black jokes, jew jokes, etc. Though i cant see what is so humorous about the community manager (or w/e role he has) threatening his own games customers.

It might have been funny if Means had posted a lot earlier than he did, especially if we knew what Castaras had typed. But I never thought of Castaras as a troller, and having Means poke his head in 13 hours after the edit and lay a proverbial smackdown to a post that said "Whoops never mind" isn't exactly chuckle-worthy.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast