Thread: GSP's 8th Birthday Bash

Thumbs up GSP's 8th Birthday Bash

We, the members of Gridstream Productions, cordially invite all of you to an evening of celebration!

Friday May 14 at 2PM EDT/6PM GMT, GSP will launch into 12 hours of non-stop liveness featuring 6 our DJs to celebrate our 8th Anniversary! We will be located at Reets Retreat on Atlantian.

Tell your friends; tell your org mates; tell the stranger PVPing you in Borealis! Partying is at hand!

Whether you're tuned in while running missions, exploring the depths of the Shadowlands, or partying right there with us in your favorite social armor, we hope you enjoy the evening!

For more information and to tune in to Gridstream Productions, please visit us at www.gridstream.org
    Last edited by Tastyvixen; May 12th, 2010 at 06:57:57.

Tasty is tasty.

... and a good DJ.
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Congratulations GSP!!

Added your event to the AOU Calendar -- So everyone who reads AOU / uses Channel42 / has the AOU Calendar feed to their org bot will know about it!!

Thankyou Ukblizzard.

WooHoo!!!

You can count me in!! I'm sure it is going to be a blast!!
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Oooh, here's to getting out of job hunting early to hit that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanisthonus View Post
    Oooh, here's to getting out of job hunting early to hit that!
    and here's to sneaking out of work early.

Come to Rimor tomorrow
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Woohoo, I do say.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.