Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

As it's getting closer and closer to Christmas, I started thinking exactly what I could do to make this a special time here on RK1. First, I decided that I was going to start handing out random amounts of credits by asking questions in OOC. I found this to be a great way to spread the Christmas spirit as well as helping new and old players alike. Then, another thought hit me. I remember a few years ago that Phyxr gave away 1b in credits with a random drawing. It was such a great idea that I think I'm going to do a random drawing myself to give somebody a nice little Christmas present.

Although I would love to give away a full 1b, I can't really spare that much credits while working on my current twinking projects. The next greatest thing I can give away is 285 million credits. This will all be given to one person, drawn at random, on the day of Christmas (December 25 for all of those who might not know).

Between now and Christmas, anyone who fulfills all of the requirements below will be entered into a draw for the 285m present.

Requirements:

Each forum account must
    ... post a link in this thread to a screenshot of them standing beside Santa Leet with the Santa outfit on
    ... be on Atlantean
    ... give toon name along with picture
    ... have been created on December 1st 2009 or earlier

I will record all valid entrants account names in this thread alongside a unique number which will be used in the draw.

I will roll the winner on Friday, December 25, 2009 on helpbot and post the results immediately on the forums.

If the winner is not present at the draw they will have one week to collect their prize from me.

I will disallow any entries I feel are against the spirit of the contest, and any who I think are trying to unduly exploit the limitations of the rules.

On behalf of myself and the Dark Side org, have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

**For anybody else who wants to participate in the spirit of giving, you can donate to this present if you want. Send me a private message with anything you would wish to put into the present and we can discuss it. This way, the present can get bigger and bigger! Anybody who donates to the present will be given credit.

EDIT:

I've also decided to give an extra 25m present to the best screenshot, chosen by yours truly.

Donations:

25m from Dharzee
    10m from Payvaypay
    Last edited by Flyingengi; Dec 25th, 2009 at 16:31:03.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Entrants:

1 lilcroy101
    2 cramerb1
    3 JohnTravolta
    4 fireduckjzz
    5 prototype
    6 WorldTrader
    7 glddrag
    8 Pwrnuke
    9 Wiegersma
    10 Lilhappy
    11 reids
    12 Benecio
    13 n3opaid2
    14 Kraized
    15 imthefist
    16 EdtaatdE
    17 Hacre
    18 Dharzee
    Last edited by Flyingengi; Dec 25th, 2009 at 16:39:43.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.

Jesus, you must spend half your lifetime on the forums.

Anyways, Happy Christmas! And good luck to the participants.
    Apologise - 220/22/65 Soldier
    Apologi - 170/9/29 Trader
    Eliminatorka - 150/9/29 Bureaucrat
    Cobolx - 150/5/9 MP
    Verssus - 74/6/9 Fixer

Cool Raffle Entry

Heres mah Photo http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/u...y/scrn0060.png

Char name: Maengi

Only Entry WOOT!!!!!

At least i hope......
    Last edited by lilcroy101; Dec 15th, 2009 at 03:26:33.

Sorry, you've got competition

Here's my photo: http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/a...1/scrn0039.png

Character name: Nanozombie
    Wallybertius, 200 Omni Engineer Solitus, male
    de-facto leader of Alt.org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Long story short: Thingie with the stuff. *nods sagely*

Quote Originally Posted by splaaz View Post
    Neither helpbot nor auno has any record of a toon named "Splaaaz" so there is no way I can confirm the toon was made prior to December 2, 2009.
    Facebook

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/scrn0021.png

Silentwinter, Silentwinter was born on Mon Jun 15 12:33:37 2009

This is a neat idea.

If this really works out I am actually pondering increasing your prize to 500mil.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...WTXmas2009.jpg
    Toon name: WorldTrader
    Created: Worldtrader was born on Wed Dec 14 23:53:04 2005

I thought I would make my screenshot a little creative for the fun of it ^_^

I've also decided to give an extra 25m present to the best screenshot, chosen by yours truly.
    Facebook

Oh how I would love to enter this.. anyways.. I'll give 10M to the winner too ^_^
    Payvaypay
    220/18/???

Here is my picture: http://members.ziggo.nl/mwiegersma/AO-Topper1.png

My character: Topper1

When i don't win this, i must win 30 million RL money at the lottery :P

Can i also take screenshots of the other 600 characters i own to make the win change higher??? lol
    Some players are saying that there are enough players around to team with, but when i login 40 toons the same time in borealis it looks great. But they aren't knowing that they all are afk ^^

Reidsagent was born on Sun Jul 30 15:58:48 2006

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6663/scrn0064.png

Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast