Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agents and one handed weapons.

Agents and one handed weapons.

Please make the 1he skill a lighter colour. The sneak attack is already green, allow us to chose either to stab someone in the back or snipe them off from a roof top and not be pushed into just one option.

Oh and no back stab? Huh? Adventurer gets it ... agent, one of the two sneakest professions doesn't ... ?

Some nanos would be appreciated or taking the locks off the advy or enf 1he nanos.

How many valid choices for weapons do new players get with their agents, one : rifle.
    I think asking for just a few minor changes to allow for a more feasible melee alternative is fair. Heck, I think even the soldier gets a lighter 1he skill.
    Last edited by Jenshie; Dec 28th, 2008 at 15:28:45.
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

With agents being so small, do you plan on grabbing a chirop, sneaking under smbdy and stunning male toons by cutting off their ballz?

*runs away screaming*
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    With agents being so small, do you plan on grabbing a chirop, sneaking under smbdy and stunning male toons by cutting off their ballz?

*runs away screaming*
    Ruse4? We'd have an easier time trimming your toe cuticles, or jab that chirop underneath your nail.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    or jab that chirop underneath your nail.
    that would cause at least a 2 minute stun ... seriously.
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Though we aren't allowed to use Chirops ... those come next in my master plan though! (Kidding, I think that they would be OP.)
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide

(Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

If agents got backstab i could literally alpha kill almost anyone in my level range in 1s. (170 agent)
    Bleh

I think someone needs to study a few Cortez gank vids to see how its done.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshie View Post
    Please make the 1he skill a lighter colour. The sneak attack is already green, allow us to chose either to STAB someone in the back or snipe them off from a roof top and not be pushed into just one option.

Oh and no back STAB? Huh? Adventurer gets it ... agent, one of the two sneakest professions doesn't ... ?

Some nanos would be appreciated or taking the locks off the advy or enf 1he nanos.
    No problem with this in general but wouldn't it be better to make Piercing green if you want to be stabbing people?
    Hello and welcome to The Internet. Please leave your common sense, decency and humanity with the doorman. Have a nice stay.

Squad Commander and resident Shade of When I Grow Up

Is your GUI getting in the way of playing AO?
    Do you want to be able to take screenshots quickly and easily without hotbars, wings and chat windows getting in the way?
    Are you getting tired of that blue colour scheme?
    Try using my Uncluttered GUI!

Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    If agents got backstab i could literally alpha kill almost anyone in my level range in 1s. (170 agent)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabadus View Post
    No problem with this in general but wouldn't it be better to make Piercing green if you want to be stabbing people?
    SSshhhhh!!! The both of you.

Undercutting: Why aren't the advys doing it already then?

Scabadus: The 1he is already a lighter colour than piercing and the weapons are easier to find and wear (pre-made implants, buffing armour, et cetera) So shall we say throat slitters instead of back stabber then?
    Role Playing guide

Just give agents a wrist slot that enables sneak attack and backstab on whatever weapon they are using!
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Aye... Backstab with the barrel of a rifle.

STAB!.. KAPOW!!

Sn3akst4b hit j00 with 20.000 points of stabshoot damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I think someone needs to study a few Cortez gank vids to see how its done.
    I had cortez style setup for a while.. non trox agent doesnt have AR enough (I had 3,15k AR self without fp). Works on a few targets, but ill wait and see what new patches bring... Might be nanoskills > sneak, piercing and dimach. Who knows?1
    woofwoof!

can doc get better MA skillz? I mean it's not like we can twink MA attacks on...

*slices the go-nads from sad pands to sell on black market*
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Tank infront, doctor behind, that is the way to congo.

I would just like it to be a valid alternative for new players, similar to the advy pistols or swords setup.
    Role Playing guide

Sometimes I keep wondering why fixers got relatively cheap 1he. WTB perk- and buffing support, Sword of Wonder and stuff would be interesting alternative to crappy FA and AS.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

*Sharpens a meat cleaver and a some Mantis scissors.*

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshie View Post
    Tank infront, doctor behind, that is the way to congo.

I would just like it to be a valid alternative for new players, similar to the advy pistols or swords setup.
    So... MAskill isn't a valid alternative for docs? really? Really? REALLY? R E A L L Y ?

*tears up the AO game booklet, deletes the forums for doc profession and deletes ~30% of all doc characters from early game era*

Crap, sorry. Didn't know you were asking for MAdoc attack skills to become long-range melee attacks.

Can Bird of Prey or any other MA attack stay usable after the 131 wrangle wears off leik on the pistolz plox? thats what I'm talking about. Can't twink on a MA attack like you can a pistol. And for the record... MA skill is recommended as a viable doc option (supposedly, though in the new twink-lovable version of the game that's a load of horse****).
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

I would have thought that the way I wrote it would make you realise that I was joking and hinted at how off topic your post was.
    I would be one of the last to comment on doctor weapon choices as I have bow, MA and sword doctors. The bow one might become a Gelid one, time will tell.

So you mean, one hand is busy while you look under female char skirts?
    i R not spik engrish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast