Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Achellies got hacked!!!

Achellies got hacked!!!

Ok Fun-com. Over and over again i have watched people get hacked. Achellies a good player in AO recently got hacked. Hes 5 Pieces of CM are gone. and All of hes symbs. I know when i was hacked people where there for me, Achellies says he will leave the game now because the GMs wont help him get hes things back. No reason why he should of gotten hacked. I'm tired of watching people leave this game, If you have something to donate to this Damn gimpy enfo, Please let us know....

Funcom please patch something that matters. and get this PW situation fixed.

100mill to buy symbs. dont want you to leave man , its all i have..

:(

so....
    I left for work and i stayed logged on an afk...while I was gone I crashed
    when I returned everything was gone...2b worth my farming
    why me...

People said they saw me running around...

Theres nothing left for me here...

Edit: The toon Achsfond (yes i know i spelled fund wrong) is on 24/7 at bor grid. Lets see how much this community can help a good friend :P

Quote Originally Posted by Achellies View Post
    so....
    I left for work and i stayed logged on an afk...while I was gone I crashed
    when I returned everything was gone...2b worth my farming
    why me...

People said they saw me running around...

Theres nothing left for me here...
    You might be able to ask a GM to check trade logs and see who all the gear was moved to. And maybe who it was traded to after that.

Oh boy oh boy...

it's not like 2b is even that much

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Well, i remember Funcom said that their investigations use to show that the hacked persons in every case has handed out the password to a friend or someone else.

When should people been able to learn??

Steiden

Quote Originally Posted by Steiden View Post
    Well, i remember Funcom said that their investigations use to show that the hacked persons in every case has handed out the password to a friend or someone else.

When should people been able to learn??

Steiden
    I'm sure there has been at least a few cases where a password was forced / gussed. Granted, most of the time its due to the user's fault, there are a few cases where it was just a bad password to use.

Sure there is.
    If people using "Soldier" or "Adventurer" for their password, they can be guessed :-)

But thats also peoples responsibility, to create a safe and special password, and then not handed it out to someone.

Steiden

I guess I'll have to rant again..
    Bad security on your part is not funcom's problem. Sharing your password is not funcom's problem. Having an unsecure easiely guessable password is not funcom's problem.

You whine about these "hacks after hacks" but non of them have ever been proven to be caused by funcom's security being comrpimised.
    On the other side, alot of those "hack" cases ended up being proved to be caused by stupidity or carelessness of the account owners.

You, and you alone are responsible for your own security.
    You can't blame funcom for your own ****ups.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I guess I'll have to rant again..
    Bad security on your part is not funcom's problem. Sharing your password is not funcom's problem. Having an unsecure easiely guessable password is not funcom's problem.

You whine about these "hacks after hacks" but non of them have ever been proven to be caused by funcom's security being comrpimised.
    On the other side, alot of those "hack" cases ended up being proved to be caused by stupidity or carelessness of the account owners.

You, and you alone are responsible for your own security.
    You can't blame funcom for your own ****ups.
    What troll said! it's sad but true ;(
    Last edited by Noirhybrid; Feb 16th, 2008 at 12:24:17.
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.

Quote Originally Posted by Noirhybrid View Post
    What troll said!
    But still it is true!

Steiden

Don't share your pass word with anyone. If you must, at least make sure you can walk over to their house and beat them up 8p I think the more appropriate word here would be scammed. I would be honestly looking at who you had shared the account with, or which of your "friends" you played at lan parties with, or had come over to your house. Alot of sneaky bums in the world 8p.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

why would we help a scammer?

hope you leave man, we dont need people like you in the game anyways.

Ach is a good guy, but I'm pretty sure I know who he shared his password with, and if its who I think it is, the kid is a known scammer, I've had bad luck with trusting the wrong people before and it sucks, but most likely you wont get your **** back, but thats how Fc's customer support works bro, you'd have more fun in WoW anyways
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

its happened before, it will happen again. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS "DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE, unless you know them in real life or it is family, that way you can go kick their ass". But this is once again another reason not to account share, unless you want to lose all you work for!
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    If you have something to donate to this Damn gimpy enfo, Please let us know....

Funcom please patch something that matters. and get this PW situation fixed.
    lol it's like saying, "I let some dude borrow my credit card for a bit and I got ****ed. Anyone wanna help me out with some charity money?"

Don't give out your password? Simple as that you morons....

It's not Funcoms fault either.

Easy to flame but what if the guy got caught by a key logger, or some hacker with a packet sniffer that picked up his details, like the very very old bad news guild black ice did, most of you won't remember them or what they did, but they where rightly banned.

I can see quite clearly any one of the people saying "it's your own fault" would cry like a bitch if where to happen to them, and don't worry ach there is life after AO.

If someone steals your car from a carpark, even if you left the door unlocked the car park has some responsibility. For not monitoring your car.

peace
    cal2
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast