Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soldiertech - Soldier Skin For Anarchy Online

Soldiertech - Soldier Skin For Anarchy Online

SoldierTech v2 is here

Download link:
    https://www.bredbandsbolaget.se/port...m/SoldierTech/
    (should be clean )

Extract anywhere you like, open the AO client, click settings, select gui tab (click "set defult" first then "Change"), select the folder SoldierTech folder (where you extracted it) and select the version you want (Desert/Forrest/Urban) and you're done!

Screenshots:
    1920x1080 (Widescreen TV resolution)
    Desert
    Forrest
    Urban

SoldierTech - The files
    Btw if you are (like so many others) going, "WTF am i looking at here?!?!?" your seeing the texture files for the SoldierTech skin, some are old junk that will be cleaned out and others are the files i need to change to give SoldierTech its uniqe look, some of the more important skin files have been marked out with text, its all viewed in "Piclens" thats a firefox addon thats simply awesome, get it :P
    Last edited by Rktim; Nov 18th, 2010 at 15:16:24. Reason: Update
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

<3 timmeh
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Very nice, looks fairly kool
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Very nice.. I love the camouflage Reload up left.

Gj Rktim ;D
    Fuzzymagic
    Lilmaniac
    Astraline

:O

*downloads*

Phat Rktim, well done indeed
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

I got some more stuff planed out for the build i will be releasing at 17.8, as you hopefully have noticed you can always jank the quick fix files if your having problems with seeing your items with the hellspinner, i already got whats atleast close to the final version of those spinners on my computer and they will be in the next build... The quick fix version is just that... a quick fix...

As i mentiond on botsol..

All comments are wealcome, especialy at this early point its important that you tell me what you dont like so i can get fix it as soon as possible so we dont have 50 people out there becouse they are alergic to that special shade of yellow or something so they cant play anymore, or even worse... They stop using my skin O.o

Soooo erm... When do i get sticky? =P

Btw as for the "V" on the health bar, it indicates that you can use voilence, as your HO drops below it, it will actually start to turn red, if our HP is fully below the mark the whole "V" will be red, and you know its defently time to use voilence and hit AMS, or run away.. becouse your about to do as the people in the 3d quesiton in the FAQ.... /Fail at life...
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 4th, 2008 at 02:41:34.
    Messiah has spoken.

well i think this is my new GUI for when i get back,
    as its,

SWEET AS!

well done Rktim

*salutes*

hellspinners are great but......make them less contrast or something.....like semi transparent.
    same for HP and Nano bars but thats all IMO.
    BTW wtb "Hellspinner Rebuild Kit" from FC.
    make it drop in a new instance or little quest will be great too....it's just a shame we are loosing so nice mesh for a nothing )
    besides not all soldiers are satisfied with Shark appearance )
    as soon as i not actually asking for any stats change of weapons it could be done none affecting overal balance but fun and pleasant for some eyes )
    Last edited by Gamma2; Feb 4th, 2008 at 08:10:39. Reason: spellcheck

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma2 View Post
    hellspinners are great but......make them less contrast or something.....like semi transparent.
    same for HP and Nano bars but thats all IMO.
    BTW wtb "Hellspinner Rebuild Kit" from FC.
    make it drop in a new instance or little quest will be great too....it's just a shame we are loosing so nice mesh for a nothing )
    besides not all soldiers are satisfied with Shark appearance )
    as soon as i not actually asking for any stats change of weapons it could be done none affecting overal balance but fun and pleasant for some eyes )
    To qoute myself...

"Issues that will be resolved in next build:
    The hellspinners will be toned down a bit to better merge with the background and make it easier to see your items
    The actionbar will have some more yellow in it to make it easier to see if your looking at a reload bar or a attack/perk...

ETA on next build: Same as ETA on 17.8, aka i will release it on the same day that 17.8 hits live

Quick fix on those 2 issues: Simply replace the texture files in the "Darkminisoldier" folder with these 2: http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/1351b9faf6_0.16MB NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE FULL SKIN, download that from the link below..
    All tho be warned im not going to give you any help if you mess them up, they will be included in the next build, they might not look the same in the next build..."

As for making the HP bars abit more transpareant.... I dont think im actually able to do that... Seeing how the game sets all that is 100% green and nothing else to transperant... If its 99.9999% green and 0.0001% blue... You get.. green...

And i happen to know for a fact that the hellspinners from the quick fix wont look like that ether in the next real build ^_^
    Messiah has spoken.

i would use it on my advy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

I like the idea, but would like to see you go all out with the green theme. The green mixed with the blue leftovers of Dovvetech are fugly. Maybe use a deep forest green where Misat0 had used navy blue, and make the lighter blue spots the light green like you used for the agg/def bar.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    I like the idea, but would like to see you go all out with the green theme. The green mixed with the blue leftovers of Dovvetech are fugly. Maybe use a deep forest green where Misat0 had used navy blue, and make the lighter blue spots the light green like you used for the agg/def bar.
    Yeah im working on it but AO desent seem to accept some of my texutres -.^

Im going to ask Misato for help on afew parts =)
    Messiah has spoken.

smokesmokesmokesmokesmoke
    screenshot doesnt work for me ;/

let me see !
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    well, that was 5 mins of my life I'll never get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    You're reading / posting on the forums dedicated to a video-game... what life?

Quote Originally Posted by Weetbox View Post
    screenshot doesnt work for me ;/

let me see !
    Well if the screeny doesent work you can always d-load it :P

Edit:
    Ok i have started the work on updating the GUI to 17.8, shuld have a working version with all options n everything ready when 17.8 hits live =)

And im done, all 17.8 options and windows will be in the new version of the skin the same day it hits live =)
    And dont worry, if you patch up and start playing nothing will look odd or wrong, you simply wont be able to use the social tab, or turn of your helmet or disable inspect untill you have patched the skin also, everything else will be working perfectly tho =)
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 5th, 2008 at 22:36:11.
    Messiah has spoken.

bump for this getting stickied!

Quote Originally Posted by Lasliana View Post
    bump for this getting stickied!
    And thou shall be stickied!
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Zomg i got sticky!

Sneaky bastard now i have to update it regulary just like i planed all along! >.<

Ok so im still trying to figure out how to change afew to the textures... AO is beeing evul @ me.... And even if i feed new frames for windows n stuff it goes "SCREW YOU!" and uses the old once anyway -.^

But il figure it out :P
    Messiah has spoken.

got it all in , then it said a file was corrupted or missing , it patched , that fixed it , im logged in , now ventrillo wont work , it seems to over ride "ontop" of everything else oddly enough... i know it sounds strange , so i tried changing my press to talk key to see if it maybe it was binded in the game settings , that didnt work, any ideas?

oh also on a side note : is there any way to stretch out the SK/XP bar and the AXP bar any bigger than those little tiny things? i mean not HUGE , just bigger than ---- in size lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    got it all in , then it said a file was corrupted or missing , it patched , that fixed it , im logged in , now ventrillo wont work , it seems to over ride "ontop" of everything else oddly enough... i know it sounds strange , so i tried changing my press to talk key to see if it maybe it was binded in the game settings , that didnt work, any ideas?

oh also on a side note : is there any way to stretch out the SK/XP bar and the AXP bar any bigger than those little tiny things? i mean not HUGE , just bigger than ---- in size lol.
    Well i COULD, dont really see why becouse, ya know.. you still see what you need to see...
    BUT... Il look in to it this weekend =)

Oh as for the corrupted or missing, got no idea, happens to some and not at all for others... And for vent...
    Well all the skin changes is the GUI and the textures so it really shuldent mess with vent at all, probably somehting else -.^
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 23rd, 2008 at 13:22:37.
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast