Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Undiscovered items and tradeskills

Undiscovered items and tradeskills

I've been wondering for some time about some items that are in the database but never seen them in-game. Some of them have been even updated in recent patches. So if anyone can confirm if these are in-game or not:

Einstein's Mind Booster Cocktail gives Einstein's Booster buff for 30min, +5 int, +5 psy, +5 sen, +190 max nano

Alice's Bitter Brew gives +5 str, +5 sta, -5 agi, scale 50 for 5mins

Alice's Sweet Brew gives -5 str, +5 agi, -5 sta, scale -80 for 5mins

Helmet of the Forest Hero

Net of Adonis (in Adonis, but where?)

Boltar Brain Blaster +20 reflects for 600s

Parasitic Brain Implant

Complete Liquid Explosive how to make one and what's it used for? (said to be part of engineer's kamikaze bot)

A Smoke Bomb blinds target (trapped chest)

Hercules' Olympic Pills

Low Gravity Notum Elixir

Suppression Spray pacify target for 20s

Then there's 1 tradeskill process for example in Disturbed Sequence of Novictum when used as source. What's it used for? ie. Disturbed Sequence of Novictum + ??? = ???. I know when novictum is used as target you get subdued novictum that is required pocket boss process but when used as source in process has been mystery to me.

Bubbling Essence of Leet Blood is part of some tradeskill process that I've never seen. Seems it makes Mutated Leet Blood Essence when combined with Concentrated Nanofreak Urine but do any of those even drop anywhere?

Hyperactive Leet Powder part of some unknown tradeskill process?

There's plenty of more stuff like this in the database...
    Last edited by Galilei; Jan 14th, 2008 at 19:10:05.

Bump, always wanted to know about this ^^
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

What about Crystalline Disk ?

At least I still don't know what it's used for....
    Pure "Jihnna" Evil 219/14 Shade
    Jihnnas "Khione" Keeper 150/11 Keeper
    Member of Underworld

Net Of Adonis drops in Adonis, I don't remember from what mob but I do have one in my bank somewhere.

Smoke bomb is what trapped chests use on you.

Complete liquid explosive I believe was intended to be part of the Kamikaze bot for engi's but never made it in game
    Last edited by Rak; Jan 10th, 2008 at 21:21:28.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Dangerous Container can be opened with a lockpick to give Dangerous Jar which can then be disarmed with bomb disarmament tools to create Tube of Dangerous Matter

But is there any point to this process?

Quote Originally Posted by Isamin View Post
    Dangerous Container can be opened with a lockpick to give Dangerous Jar which can then be disarmed with bomb disarmament tools to create Tube of Dangerous Matter

Nope
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

A subscription for this thread has been added.

Bump for good questions ... I don't think there will be a LOT of answers but any of them would be interesting.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

I know there was a ton of TS items added with 14.6 but I don't think any of them ever made it into the game. All sorts of stim type items you could make from lowbee mob drops like leets, reets, mutants etc...

I'll check later but I think the liquid explosive process starts with hacking stacks of flamethrower ammo... could have sworn there was a cool grenade item that could be made from it but was locked to ql1 because that's the ql of ammo... thus useless.
    Last edited by Erredent; Jan 10th, 2008 at 23:12:48. Reason: more info
    Member of Angels of the Night ~Clan/Rimor~
    Join us!

Here's one:

??? + Dreadloch Balanced Freedom Arms = ?????

and it's not the bio clump that goes with regular ofab guns, dont bother trying that lol

@ bomb-bot... Holy Jeez! 36k damage (lol 'unknown... yea that is some WTF kind of damage output ) from a lvl 150 (engie I'd guess). Although that bot looks alot like that thing in the navel in The Matrix.

@ Tube of Dangerous Matter. Can I have one please? I got these owls I'm trying to get rid of somehow. But seriously, kinda nice to have unique things like that around, you never know.

@Erredent:
    It's capped at QL3 the other parts of the process are higher level but due to the ammo being ql1 as you said the highest QL of parts you can use and get a product results in QL3 very, very disappointing. TS Nades wouldn't suck so bad if they were stackable like the shop hedgehogs were, or weren't bugged all to hell.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Quote Originally Posted by Copperneedle View Post
    @Erredent:
    It's capped at QL3 the other parts of the process are higher level but due to the ammo being ql1 as you said the highest QL of parts you can use and get a product results in QL3 very, very disappointing. TS Nades wouldn't suck so bad if they were stackable like the shop hedgehogs were, or weren't bugged all to hell.
    I was just messing around on my engie, use a screwdriver on the flamethrower ammo to make container of liquid ammo, add an active tube to make it a liquid explosive charge, you end up with the ql problem at this point when adding another container of liquid ammo to the charge... the final step is to add a key detonator. Active tube and key detonator available at the ranged weapons TS shop.
    Member of Angels of the Night ~Clan/Rimor~
    Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Copperneedle View Post
    @ bomb-bot... Holy Jeez! 36k damage (lol 'unknown... yea that is some WTF kind of damage output ) from a lvl 150 (engie I'd guess). Although that bot looks alot like that thing in the navel in The Matrix.
    That screenshot was from the NW beta when FC accidentally included the kamikaze bot in with all the rest of the engi nanos. It was bugged in that it automatically set the HP of whatever it was fighting to 0, 36kHP is how much those guards had. I actually did about 2mil damage to tarasque and killed it in one hit using a kamikaze bot Eventually FC told us to stop using them or we'd get kicked out of the Beta.
    Last edited by Rak; Jan 11th, 2008 at 09:18:44.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    That screenshot was from the NW beta when FC accidentally included the kamikaze bot in with all the rest of the engi nanos. It was bugged in that it automatically set the HP of whatever it was fighting to 0, 36kHP is how much those guards had. I actually did about 2mil damage to tarasque and killed it in one hit using a kamikaze bot Eventually FC told us to stop using them or we'd get kicked out of the Beta.
    what screenshot?

Would be great to know. So many possibilities.

Unfortunately I think the recipes for building the stuff is locked in the CoH chests. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Threeze View Post
    what screenshot?
    Link is in my first post in this thread.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

CoH chest does not contain recipes. I've been able to open it once before. Inside was a blue orb that rose out of the chest, humming an eerie tune that shook my soul. When I gazed into the orb I saw a face looking back at me in a surprised manner. I saw a human from old earth, wearing glasses and a loose unkempt necktie. The man was sitting in a chair. I saw many a curious images behind the man, pictures I knew, places I've been, things I have come across before in my life. I remember seeing the same pattern that is on anarchic hill emblazoned on many of the papers behind the man through the blue orb. The man leaned in gazing at me and gave a smirking wink. hey tapped on the inner surface of the orb with a hollow smothered clanking sound. The man looked down at something that was gray with strange markings etched in black on the many buttons it held. The man pressed one of these keys and the orb turned opaque black and crashed to the ground like a stone block.

*at FC office Sil's computer pops up with a video feed on the screen, a opifex avatar is in Crypt of Home running in circles, jumping up and down. He takes a long careful look at the feed, then closes the connection.*
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Helmet of the Forest Hero

Given the stats on it, it sounds like it drops in Ely from some dyna. But people kill those dynas endlessly so it's hard to say what drops it or if it even does. Given the description on it, it would seem to be some kind of "forest" mob, like a predator.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Isamin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Nope
    Value: 1,000,000cr

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnnawashere View Post
    What about Crystalline Disk ?

At least I still don't know what it's used for....
    Would like to figure that out too. Tried all kinds of things from time to time but no luck so far.

While going through CoH items.. I dropped Jagged Claw to tradeskill window and it showed one process:

??? + Jagged Claw = ???

I'm not sure if Mangler Claw is the result but it seems to be the most obvious one based on those descriptions. Jagged Claw drops from Cerubin if I recall correctly. Never seen Mangler Claw in game. Could it be also one piece in solving CoH chest mystery?

Quote Originally Posted by skybert View Post
    Value: 1,000,000cr
    the new ingots! I can see all the chinese players now going into the catacombs to farm dangerous containers
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast