Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buglist Update Thread

Buglist Update Thread

Ok its that time again (FC TM)
    So get your bugs posted here.
    Keep it short, no long descriptions, no flames/whines/so on.
    Remember, we are busy people and dont have lots of time to go thru pointless threads and posts (Again TM)
    Flames and Whines will be moderated and only constructive posts kept.
    Thanks
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

Getting bow on/off while running or fighting not working as intended (I dont intend to take another shot when I click hotbar to take bow off, and I doubt FC intends to make me do so).

Perks not working sometimes when next to ppl (blame server if u like, but in the end its OUR problem, its not intended, and there ARE things that could help like a snare aura and/or increased range on melee hits + perks)

/follow also doing something strange when you get to target which effects the hitting+perking.. not sure what's wrong there.

All our attacks should work like oawos (while u are running). At least I hope they are meant to.. dunno whether thats the case or FC just hates us. You'd never know

And unstunnable being a genuine 100%, not 0% in some case
    Last edited by dododo2; Nov 13th, 2007 at 23:06:45.
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

PvP Pets seem to ignore evade checks
    PvP Players seem ignore evade checks
    Can't use Harmonize Body and Mind while using a bow
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    PvP Pets seem to ignore evade checks
    PvP Players seem ignore evade checks
    Can't use Harmonize Body and Mind while using a bow
    We discussed the HB&M before somewhere else and found most MAs didn't want that changed (it is working as intended btw, not bugged!), since if it were usable while wielding a weapon, other profs would train the perk too.
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

1) Hotswapping when in nano recharge. Most of us are in nano recharge 90% of the time, thus having to select if you a) want to die due to not healing b) want to use bow and AS c) want to use fists, but loose the AS. Either that or lower the recharge on all MA heals, even traders outheal us now!

2) Fix the nano recharge on MA attacks...
    Last edited by Ciggie; Nov 14th, 2007 at 08:45:15. Reason: removed irrelevant points
    Perky - 220 dmg freak crat
    Bitcrusher - 220 MP
    Shadowofbit - 220 Shade - It's best from behind!!!
    Advocrusher - 200 Lovechild
    Wdfourty - levling engie
    Docfoo - 165 Doc twink - Retired
    ----

1: Running and hotswapping does not work (gotta stop for a sec to make it happen which in pvp is a BAD idea especially with our range)
    2: Hotswapping while in nano recharge...actually i do NOT find any reasoning to this in the reality of the game...program in recharge is forbidding me from taking my bow outta my pocket?...
    3: The nano recharge on ma attacks...imo a bug...
    Last edited by Ciggie; Nov 14th, 2007 at 08:45:38. Reason: fixed :)
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

recharge nanobar when using ma attacks.

Fix it now!

Repair Incapaciate perk finally, make it usable w/o advy perk, there is no advy using that perk and no one will go like this: "OMG ADVY USED PERK ! I CAN USE INCAPACIATE now ! yay !"

just fix it to normal use

i would like also to see acrobats working well like pre le (evading specials especially)
    thx
    Last edited by Ciggie; Nov 14th, 2007 at 08:46:22. Reason: more like wishlist items but i will leave for now
    Rubi 2:
    None
    Rubi 1:
    None

I play MA since december 2004 and I never had the chance to use incapacitate a single time, its not even on my shortcut bar anymore. wtb.
    The out of range bug.
    The bug where unequiping the sofc or the bow doesn't register (no i'm not doing it too fast).
    The bow that can't be unequipped while running bug.
    The bug that allows troxes to wear thongs.
    Last edited by Joey; Nov 13th, 2007 at 18:16:09.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Sandy Boots: The rng evades don't work.
    Red yalm: Just handles like a pig, vanishes as you get near walls, doors ect.
    The One, The Only, The wonderful solo player...... Oh ****** I've died

Unable to equip and unequip bow while moving and in combat.
    Reported as out of range while standing right next to your target after them chasing you or you chasing them.
    MA attacks putting us in nano recharge.
    Unstunnable, which grants us 100% imunity to calms and stuns, does not prevent us from being stunned by some proc stuns.

I think we had a discussion that would be a couple pages back by now that resulted in the conclusion of UAWOS buffing nano resist less than it was supposed to or for not as long as it was supposed to. I don't have the time to look that up at the moment though. I'll try to find it later.
    They told me to shoot straight
    Don't pull the trigger squeeze
    That will ensure a kill
    A kill is what you want
    A kill is why we breed

10,000 voices 100 guns
    100 decibels turns to one
    One bullet one empty head

Quote Originally Posted by Rico99 View Post
    Sandy Boots: The rng evades don't work.
    How did you manage to test that out o_O?
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)

Press 'U' and watch your rng evades as you install them , it doesnt change.

Pee'd me off because I'd sold my preds and had worn these for about 3 weeks before I noticed.
    I'm using lions now and im a little higher lvl but at the time it was a major pain as these boots promised to be so good.
    The One, The Only, The wonderful solo player...... Oh ****** I've died

I'm looking at the old bug list, and thinking you ought to remove half the concerns part because they're not actually game-breaking problems ( like the fist buff ), or in some cases fixed, like the bow buff. Problem is FC might see some of 'em as real concerns & do things like that ridiculous fist buff that was in 17.7.

MA attacks causing nano recharge is imo a bug, as is not being able to swap in recharge. Long heal recharge is unfortunately not a bug :P. Disharmony/damage shields was supposed to be fixed some time back, was it ever? that's probably more important now than it used to be, with lots of PvM equipped MAs pvping.

Seems the holes in the whole buffing & general action system are getting bigger & bigger; perks with actions on self are part of that too, it's noticeable when you get that init debuff from alb that acro perks take a while to fire off. At least perk actions seem to have their own queue, just wait till that collides with the casting queue

Quote Originally Posted by Rico99 View Post
    Press 'U' and watch your rng evades as you install them , it doesnt change.
    Ah the bonus isn't even applied.. i get it now.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)

Target out of range bug

Evades re bugged :P they don t work ! 2,4 dng range + DOF + LIMBER and soljat still capping burst on me ... at least make DOF+LIMBER a kind of cocoon plz
    Mutsu317 Lvl 220 MA Opi
    WIld317
    In progress pew pew advy soli
    Wish list : new Shen +DD "MA only", Proc stun, 10 Attack blockers and go hell heals !

soldiers don't hit me for THAT many bullets, so I guess evades +aad does work.. problem is 2 bullets is a capped hit, and my heal can't even outheal regular hits + 1 bullet hit burst\FAs

so obviously SoR is bugged.. the recharge should be atleast 2 sec shorter.. and the min and max hp healed increased by a couple o hundred points

Evades %-buff line doesn't stacks with RI.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Half, if not more, of the things you guys are writing aren't bugs. But anyhow..

A bug I forgot: Enigma recharge (locks intelligence) stops us from hiding! (wtf has intelligence skill got to do with concealment skill?!)
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

1) sometimes the nano bar dosn't show , so u don't know when the nano bar is done recharging to cast the next heal (i think it's when the procs fire while your in recharge)

2)champ of ligth inf carve perk dosn't fire sometime (u click it and it dosn't grey or do anthing (not ressed caz u don't get target ressested text thingy)) (at lest the first one WTB more AI lvls)

3) Red Dawn dosn't improve after 900 MA (i think it even gets worse ) befor i cold cast FFok i got healed for 1,3k now it's random , from 900 to 1,3k (only ma ****efic bug)

4) Healing Meditation and Self Reconstruction Le procs shold be type 1 (if we all say it's a bug mabye they'll fix it )(* crosses his fingers*)
    Last edited by buka; Nov 16th, 2007 at 11:56:17.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast