Thread: Cratsoldieradvy?

Cratsoldieradvy?

I have always claimed that im not a soldier but something allot different and way more divine...

Turns out i was right... I here by declare myself to be a CratSoldierAdvie
    Why? You might ask...

Well i just went to inf to play around with the hecklers and horrors there..

I started with tanking 1 230 VH and 1 239 VH at the same time until both died without me going below 50% HP...

Then i figured i was ready for a bigger chalange so i went to say hi to my old friend Syros... Syros and me go way back... I jumped him... He snapped me like a twig and i cried for 4 days... Now however it was all quite diffrent...

Not only did i kill the punk myself witout kiting him... I even got one of his friends to help me...

Yes the pull went bad and a Horror started attacking me also... But just when i thouth i was done for he turned on his old leader and we ended up with me Tanking and him helping with DD until Syros fell down dead...

After a long and hard (and kiteless) fight i got to loot a pattern peace and then me and the horror just stood there for like 5min looking... Cool.... Chitchatting and trash talking the gimp we just killed in true power gamer spirit... Heres a pic of me and my new pal!

Clicky ^_^

Update: Just tried and yes i can Tank solo Syros even without a VH helping me =P

I'm obliviously the guy between his legs..
    Last edited by Rktim; Aug 5th, 2007 at 22:18:27.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Nerf cratsoldieradvs ^^

epen +1?
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

grtas RK u just found how to solo in inferno , not counting the nuke bug .. it will be even more fun when while killing asto afreet comes and KSes u
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

No terror.. Epeen +3 =P

And yes ajuku..

All tho i can still Tank the 250 hecklers until they die solo... No kiting needed =P
    Messiah has spoken.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    I have always claimed that im not a soldier but something allot different and way more divine...
    After a long and hard (and kiteless) fight i got to loot a pattern peace and then me and the horror just stood there for like 5min looking... Cool.... Chitchatting and trash talking the gimp we just killed in true power gamer spirit... Heres a pic of me and my new pal!
    I'm obliviously the guy between his legs..
    rktim... you really Really REALLY (!!!) gotta stop with the drinking
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    rktim... you really Really REALLY (!!!) gotta stop with the drinking
    NAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =P
    Messiah has spoken.

what with inf boots on? man, do it with the inf dot on you....

hmm, that sounds like a good challenge heartless.

Maybe i'll give it a try? :O No soli beta for survival either
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

he forgot the keeper in himself...somewhere

anyway gj

Go solo lotv, i know Anisher did :P
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Here's what I don't get: How do you have 5 shortcut bars?
    Mongostab Atrox Enforcer 216/17/21
    Snipehunta Opi Agent 167/5/0 (taking a nap)
    Mongohasagun Soli Soldier (150/6/?)
    Doubleohnano Nano NT (150/5/?)
    Nihilistbear Nano MP (100/8/?) CI/Mochie whore
    Ettubrute Soli Crat TL 3

Quote Originally Posted by Snipehunta View Post
    Here's what I don't get: How do you have 5 shortcut bars?
    Sploits ^_^

(Aka F10, something, something, move slider from 1 to 5 (max 10) and *poff* you got 5 also)

Those ain't inf boots there CSA ofab boots.. Only once ever made *yawns*

Funny thing tho.. They seem to "swap" between having 600 to all ACs and 600 HP and having like no bonuses but blocking Inf DoT depending on what PF I´m about to go in to O.o Oh and they change color o.O
    Messiah has spoken.

How does it work? you hit '1' and do all your shortcut #1's fire off? I'm still confused ... wish I could log in and try it ...
    Mongostab Atrox Enforcer 216/17/21
    Snipehunta Opi Agent 167/5/0 (taking a nap)
    Mongohasagun Soli Soldier (150/6/?)
    Doubleohnano Nano NT (150/5/?)
    Nihilistbear Nano MP (100/8/?) CI/Mochie whore
    Ettubrute Soli Crat TL 3

I'm surprised people don't know about the multiple hotbars, it came out with 17.3 (I think).

There is a little dot next to them, click it and that is the hotbar your numbers will work with. Alt+# will also change which hotbar is selected.

Very handy for shades especially
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

i'm working with 7
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx View Post
    i'm working with 7
    zomg i missing 3 in that case ... :/ not counting the 1 for bags an the 6 th for macros in that case im missing just 1 ...
    [All Retired]

3 for buffing
    1 for AMS+perk heals + RI + Guardian/tms
    2 for perks
    1 for Pierce Nerves, specials and macros.

ah ya i see now my buffs are in ctrl+8 menu 9 x 2 size it can pop quickly and removed even quicker when needed
    [All Retired]