Thread: PvP Title Removal Button

PvP Title Removal Button

i would like to see a pvp title removal button because personnally i hate pvp titles and think there stupid so since i doubt there going to remove titles to keep the few kids that like them happy. I would like to see a option for us pvp that dont like titles to remove them.

I find myself pvping in the bs and go from like no title to a app or novice then the title farmers see your title and want to kill you and keep going after you again and again at all costs to farm dd because your in there title range. i simply would like the option to remove my title so i dont have to worry about this because it takes me longer to loose my title then it does to gain.

or a nice button that removes your title and disables you from gaining and other people from gaining titles off you. this way only the true fighters will want to kill you and not some lamer neo trying to farm your novice points.

go on children flame this away. remember you only like your high title epeen status ingame because you come up a little short down bellow irl
    Last edited by DrLongfellow; May 7th, 2007 at 05:38:41.
    Drlongfellow - 220/25 Doc
    Longfellow - 220/23 Enf
    Majorguns - 220/27 Fixer

bump, hard to implement though i think..
    Gotrice: 220/25 opifex (retired, too unworthy of my CC)
    The Renaissance <3
    quitted.
    Playing WoW with the other young children.
    Sneakyrice on Frostmane (US)

bump. Titles should be kept in bor and city pvp. These days what do they really mean anyways they are an outdated epeen status that should be done away with. Quote from the Battlestation. Anonymous: "We aren't all here for VP's." ? ? ?........

What i would like to see is something along the lines of the alien kill/death ratio available when you shift+click someone. Maybe add a title according to that but not based on the current system. I think something like this would be more effective to the BS style of fighting. Also maybe add a bonus of VP's or something to ppl that cap points, would give people a goal to actually try to win the battlestation.
    First on RK1 to see a girl naked.
    Sliceu 220/18 Shade (Opi)

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    Quote from the Battlestation. Anonymous: "We aren't all here for VP's." ? ? ?........
    Yeah, some people actually go there for the PvP, instead of farming points. Shocking.

That would be liek... awesome!

bump

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Yeah, some people actually go there for the PvP, instead of farming points. Shocking.
    Go to bor, u know what they call people that like to lose.............. Losers
    First on RK1 to see a girl naked.
    Sliceu 220/18 Shade (Opi)