Thread: Fix Titles With teams

Fix Titles With teams

ok easiest way is to remove title but since must of all clan people are title lovers it would make it worse for omni in the bs to get clans to show up so this is my simple solution.

Make it be able to GAIN and LOOSE pvp titles in a team when pvping. "Yes i do know u can loose titles in team atm"
    Drlongfellow - 220/25 Doc
    Longfellow - 220/23 Enf
    Majorguns - 220/27 Fixer

You can gain a title in team, you just have to do the most damage on the target... Or so I hear.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

no, aren't titles meant to be gained from sole pvp ability?
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

Quote Originally Posted by hatez View Post
    no, aren't titles meant to be gained from sole pvp ability?
    That's not what they show anyway. As it is people get pvp titles for participating in group pvp, but while unteamed, while people who actually work together as a team don't get titles at all.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DrLongfellow View Post
    ok easiest way is to remove title but since must of all clan people are title lovers it would make it worse for omni in the bs to get clans to show up so this is my simple solution.

Make it be able to GAIN and LOOSE pvp titles in a team when pvping. "Yes i do know u can loose titles in team atm"
    lol... made me laugh...oh noez only clan hugs their titles, omlets don't. cry me a river.
    remove the titles and all is solved.
    Oltcit - 220/24/69 troxie enf -= Proud General of Deadly Whispers =- RK1
    Roflcopterz - 220/20/60 troxie nubstick wielder