Thread: Remove title points from BS

Remove title points from BS

Main reason ive been given why people dont team on battlestation is because the dont get titles in team. Either make titles not affected on BS or make it so u get point in team please.

If funcom intended for it to be FFA dont think they would of made it sided
    Pawsofury - 220/70/16 Adv
    Dont suffer from insanity..enjoy it

1 out of 4 people in this country are mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem ok, Then your the one.

Sounds good to me. Fight for the team or get the f#ck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

People fight in teams on BS? :P

You dont get points while in team? I got my first title at Tara while in a team, not sure how it all plays out, I think some peopel just like the whole "Anarchy" side of BS as when it starts it looks like total chaos, quite comical if you ask me, especially at start when Everyone is making the Mad dash for the Core and all you hear is Ahhhh, Uggghhh, and the sound of dying voices when you get there, and can only imagine the frustration of the 1st person hit by a tripler!! lol

again Not 100% sure but you can still get titles while in team, be happy to accept that i am wrong, kthxbye!

Doesn't this already have a thread?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

bump
    Pawsofury - 220/70/16 Adv
    Dont suffer from insanity..enjoy it

1 out of 4 people in this country are mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem ok, Then your the one.

remove all titles altogether i would seriously agree with that, or globally reset titles every week
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent