Thread: How to Fix PvP Titles

How to Fix PvP Titles

:: How to Fix Titles ::

Titles can only be gained if one player does %100 of the damage, anyone else that contributes, neither get title, cant get title whist in a team even if you do %100 damage also.

Titles can only be gained if one does %100 of the damage, or a duel is arranged.

Titles are fixed.

Also, have to kill more than 3 DIFFERENT freshmans 5 times (not just the same person over and over which farmers use) in order to get rookie. Same with higher titles.

Keep titles.

Even the current algorithm is better than that one.

I would prefer something like 'dealt the most damage in the last x seconds', completly ignoring if someone is teamed or not (like it currently is).

With your suggestion, you won't see any changes in titles (AoE-perks/nanos, Titlehugger that ask friends to hit him once before a duel, ...).

So nope, no way.
    Syy

How about LOSING points if u kill a member of ur own faction....that could help with the farming....

You realise that under this system, enforcers, docs, agents, NTs, Crat's and MPs would never loose a title?

A better fix would be just to remove titles.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

i think a better thing to do would be to just say "who cares"

i really couldnt care less about titles its not doing any harm, you guys are just crying about them all the time who cares, let people farm, and let some people that actually DO EARN them be grateful they've made there toon a great pvper

there's already a thread on this posting my exact same ideas? O.o
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

Bump for removing titles.

bump for removing titles and also remviing pointless threads like this from forums when one exists already