Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Updated Catalog of Suggestions

Smile Dust Brigades!

ok now that ppl are doing apf and doing your db instinces.i would like it to where when u die if never warps u back to the last spot to where u saved.like me for instince 220sol tanking Aune and i die or fall off and it warps me all the way bak to penda garden I dont want to have to fly back every time.

Sometimes it warps be back to the garden every time, please make it to where it allways warps u outside the instince.

Seems like some of the things that are completed are still listed as suggestions and not completed? Like ummmm social tab for example.
    SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

David, it seems like that's actually a bug, rather than a suggestion, but I'm seriously considering adding it to the tiny bug list I've got in the post - mostly because even though it's not really old, it's so annoying.

Smoke - I'm not sure where you're talking about. I try to remove suggestions that are incorporated, and social tab in particular I only see referenced in the fixed section. Can you point me to which one you're talking about?

OK, partially updated for the 18.0 booster release!

Arrien, would you possibly want to add the various suggestions in my sig to the list?

Hello, A suggestion.

I'd like to make a suggestion,

I've recently been playing alot of MMORPGS MMOFPS etc,
    and yet i've found myself back in AO once again ,

In eve online...when you are playing the game and open box's e.g. your cargo bay(inventory), items stash skills window etc etc, they allow you to minimize the windows to the bottom of the screen, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement this into anarchy?

Also i had another idea...Would it be possible to implement pet growth?
    I'll give an example,

A character in anarchy has base attributes + modifiers from buffs armour etc,

Would it be possible to implement this into the pets...this way people would find playing a pet profession alot more personal and serious,
    I've played every pet profession a dozen times over...and i just personally find it lacking..Don't mean to be rude, I apoligize if i come accross that way.

I have many ideas for anarchy as i make my own 2 dimensional RPGs etc when i have free time, Anyway..

All the best!
    Regards Truemeister.
    Paid
    Truestrength 215/16 Atrox Soldier,
    Truemeta 150/9 Atrox Meta-Physicist,
    Truesadv 150/7 Opifex Adventurer,
    Trueshotz 109/2 Solitus Agent,
    Trueenfo 60/2 Nanomage Enforcer,
    Truekipper 37/1 Solitus Keeper,
    Afrogeer 106/6 Solitus Engineer,
    Maxellent 11 Opifex Fixer,
    Madeinao 15 Nanomage Trader,
    Coolnames 17 Opifex Nano-Technician,
    Pyroician 19 Nanomage Nano-Technician,

Froob
    Astermp 60 Solitus Meta-Physicist,
    Asterenfo 52 Atrox Enforcer,
    Asterfixx 11 Opifex Fixer,
    Whereigo 15/1 Agent,

Non PvP for hi level NT nanos

Some of us do not like PvP and never have and only pvp to help group but seldom for self. So Am I alone in wanting to get the nasty double and triple nanos witout being forced to PvP? When one is mostly a soloer its hard to get soem things that require group. So suggestion, find a way for those who are more social and creative to get, more then just PvP
    Do not seek truth through brighter light, or inspection of appearances. you may find the truth, but it may not be what you were looking for.

Card: The holder of this card is certifiably WIERD

Treat him/her/it as appropriate

I'd like to suggest smth Arrien.
    How about u n me marry in AO before i'll quit? Still a while till fixer's acc gonna be frozen
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Polmara View Post
    Some of us do not like PvP and never have and only pvp to help group but seldom for self. So Am I alone in wanting to get the nasty double and triple nanos witout being forced to PvP? When one is mostly a soloer its hard to get soem things that require group. So suggestion, find a way for those who are more social and creative to get, more then just PvP
    i suggest Quadruple.

for all NTs: let's start a Thread for whining against trader's GTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    How about u n me marry in AO before i'll quit? Still a while till fixer's acc gonna be frozen
    That's actually pretty damn tempting! But I'm afraid I've never been a role player, I've never even BEEN to a wedding!

oh right, the main reason I pop'd by this forum is that I'm going to have a bit of time on my hands, and I was thinking about a major revamp to the list. We'll see if it actually materializes this time! Stupid FC opening their North America office in Canada instead of Austin means I can't work for FC, gotta make money with someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrien View Post
    That's actually pretty damn tempting! But I'm afraid I've never been a role player, I've never even BEEN to a wedding!
    Arri just get him to sign over his multiple billions trillions & gazillions & then "Take Over The World"
    If it's not broken your not trying hard enough.

Grind42 General of Athens Paladins

is she entitled to half your wealth on a divorce?

I've seen engagement rings in AO, but not pre-nup papers :/

add to battlestation ideas, the auto run buff for the lower tl's. I made a thread about how they should scale, somewhere.

also would be cool to make the lockpick usable by putting it on the hotbar, taregting the item or door, and clicking it, pressing the associated hotbar button.

axp earned past your levels cap should be put into a pool.

individual locks for each equipment slot.

done.
    Last edited by Frubaliscious; Jun 30th, 2010 at 06:15:26.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

wtb updates to this excellent list.

Several of the suggestions have been included in the latest pathes and I'm sure that a lot of new ones have been suggested as well.

I have a suggestion that beats all,

GET RID of the stupid Ritual Krys Knife killing missions. Its murder to someone whos twinked their weapon on, or has to swap their cyberdeck. :/

No ammo was found for Anger of the Xan!

fix this please. auto reload needs attention.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

no notum war section?
    i think there is some posts added recently in the hood

Maybe a section for Veteran Item suggestions too?

hint: add Veteran ground car that requires only 2 points in vehicle ground for our new alts

There have been other Vet item suggestions too, unlimited ammo, etc.

Colrain

Update this old thread with some of the following please.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=589744

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast