HSR - Sketch and Etch - Arms, Boots, Chestpiece, Gloves, Helmet, Legs
    Chemistry Tutoring Device
    Mechanical Engineering Tutoring Device
    Electrical Engineering Tutoring Device
    Weapon Smithing Tutoring Device
    Pharma Tech Tutoring Device
    Computer Literacy Tutoring Device
    Psychology Tutoring Device

*note - Field Quantum Physics Tutoring Devices are not currently available in stores.

UNIQUE TOOLS:

TRADESKILL ITEMS:

HUD & UTIL slots

NCU

Armor

Full sets:
    • First and Second Tier Engineer armor
      First Tier: BE+20
      Second Tier: EE+30,WS+40,NP+30,chemistry+30,BE+30

• Faithful Engineer armor
      Faithful: ME+60,EE+55,WS+60,QFT+55,NP+45,chemistry+55,Pharma +40,complit+30,tutorin+50,BE+40
    • Control Unit armor
      Random drops in SL.
      ql300: ME+50,EE+50,QFT+50,NP+50,chemistry+75,pharma+25,co mplit+25,psychology+25,tutoring+50
    • Control Unit Crepuscule armor
      Tradeskill process. Guide
      ql300:
      ME+25,EE+30,WS+30,QFT,30,NP+30,complit+25,pharm+65 ,psychology+30,chemistry+52,tutoring+55

• Arithmetic Armor
      Tradeskill process. Guide
      ql300: ME+210,EE+210,WS+210,QFT+210,NP+210,Pharma+210,Psy chology+210,Chem+210 also all nanoskills +210
    • Ofab engineer sets
      Bought from VP vendor, upgraded by items from alien missions.
      Regular ql300: ME+50,EE+90,WS+50,QFT+40,CL+25,Chem+35
      Improved ql300: ME+60,EE+107,WS+55,QFT+47,CL+30,Chem+40
      Penultimate ql300: ME+100,EE+158,WS+75,QFT+58,CL+40,Chem+60

Neck

Head:

Body:

Sleeves:
    • Construction Sleeves
      Drops from Architech Strikers in the Condemned Subway: Old Athen 487x439, Borealis 637x463, and Galaway Shire 168x874.
      ME+5,EE+5,QFT+5,WS+5
    • Crackerjack Sleeves
      Drops from Skulking Dryad, NW Adonis, and from the dryad boss Slinky.
      ME+25,EE+25,QFT+25,WS+25,chemistry+25,tutoring+25

Back:
    Last edited by muha; Aug 28th, 2007 at 21:17:41.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

ARMORS, part2

Gloves:

Pants:

Rings:

Boots:

Shoulder:

Wrists:

WEAPONS

Best armor setups

This section is now on it's own thread here.
    Last edited by muha; Aug 28th, 2007 at 20:05:48.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.

Quote Originally Posted by zereke
    nice work, sticky please
    Not my work, I just copy pasted, and will try to keep it updated with new items.
    I prefer not to sticky more in the engi's forum due to clutter. Instead there is one sticky thread pointing to important threads, including this one.

Nice list

The Dirty Bioplast Overall, although very ugly, is quite a useful back armor too.
    (It drops from RK dynas)
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

Smug only does the tuner for clans, Omni ppl should head to eel for theirs right?

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Soft Ring with Fluff drops from HI from some of the brood champs.
    It adds up to +18 Be, +18 Trapdisarm, +12 Complit
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai
    Smug only does the tuner for clans, Omni ppl should head to eel for theirs right?
    Yes.. us omnis needs to go to eel to get the tuner.. but the quest are the same.
    Agustino [220|23] Engineer [ Setup ] - General of Ragnarok - Creator of everything! Need tradskills send me a tell
    Agurazor [220|20] Enforcer [ Setup ] - Nanomage Enforcres r hawt!

Whant to join Ragnarok? Ragnarok Recruitment
    The only member of the Ragnerok voicepack team still playing!
    Download the Ragnarok Voicepack Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Spleenman
    Word, she's right. Marry me Augustino!

Quote Originally Posted by Molotoff
    The Dirty Bioplast Overall, although very ugly, is quite a useful back armor too.
    (It drops from RK dynas)
    Added
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyai
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Berael
    Soft Ring with Fluff drops from HI from some of the brood champs.
    It adds up to +18 Be, +18 Trapdisarm, +12 Complit
    Added

Quote Originally Posted by muha
    EN-RAL Beat of an Eyelash
    Rollable as regular mission reward. Can also be found for sale in stores, although it's probably very rare. Only at QL 88.
    ME+30
    this one buffs EE, not ME
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Quote Originally Posted by Russm
    this one buffs EE, not ME
    Fixed, thanks.
    And as I didn't say it in the previous post, thanks to all teh contributors

Yummy. Bump.

Might want to check your spell check in
    Armor suggestions
    its Psy_C_ology and Gr_E_nade :P

Other then that looks good. Might want to add Device interesting little item, tho i see no real use for it since funnels go there and they buff better then this ^_^; something none the less. Bump for energy damage wooo.

NCU add
    Cancer's Time-Saving Memory

Cheers,
    Mr. Naota 'Takun' FuriKuri
    Last edited by Takun; May 2nd, 2006 at 05:09:52.
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Quote Originally Posted by Takun
    Might want to check your spell check in
    Armor suggestions
    its Psy_C_ology and Gr_E_nade :P
    Not my spelling, I just copied that part from the old guide. I fixed the psychology and removed grenade - it has nothing to do with this thread.

Other then that looks good. Might want to add Device interesting little item, tho i see no real use for it since funnels go there and they buff better then this ^_^; something none the less. Bump for energy damage wooo.
    Added, can you confirm where it drops? All I have is someone in auno saying it "drops in Inferno Catacombs rarely".
    Added, thanks for all your comments

Augmented OT Ring Omni only, +20 Psychology. Not_very_rare drop from RK missions.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick
    Augmented OT Ring Omni only, +20 Psychology. Not_very_rare drop from RK missions.
    Thanks for the contribution

http://aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=211274

Heavy Shock of Truth - drops in Pen/Inf missions
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabricate
    http://aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=211274

Heavy Shock of Truth - drops in Pen/Inf missions
    Ever seen one even close to that ql? I think I saw one once around ql200. And only the ql300 has the tradeskill bonuses, never saw that one.
    Edit: I'm not doubting they exist, as I have one myself just wondering where they drop at ql300.
    Last edited by muha; Jul 10th, 2006 at 18:52:17.

Question Virral Egg with Gem

Some of the armour suggestions (e.g. psychology setup) seem to have Virral Egg with Gem on one shoulder, but the apparently superior in all ways Virral Triumvirate Egg on the other.

Is there some reason for this, or just a minor error on an otherwise excellent guide.

Ever seen one even close to that ql? I think I saw one once around ql200. And only the ql300 has the tradeskill bonuses, never saw that one.
    Edit: I'm not doubting they exist, as I have one myself just wondering where they drop at ql300.
    Yes, QL300 exists. I looted QL300 from dead mob in inf mish.

[*]MMR (Shape Hard Armor) is made by combining a Mass Relocating Robot with a Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape Hard Armor) found exclusively on 60-70 team mission bosses.
    [*]MMR (Shape Soft Armor) is made by combining a Mass Relocating Robot with a Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape Soft Armor) found exclusively on 60-70 team mission bosses.
    Aren't the PPPEs specific at L60? All the "find them" guides says so, at least all the ones I've seen.
    But I'll be quite happy if it's not so, it gives me a lot better chances of getting a set.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast