Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn wtb Opifex race!

Damn wtb Opifex race!

Was fiddling around on Aunos and found a setup to die for. Could this be the ultimate PvP setup? http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=25687

You could prolly put on a HHAB or a hp/damage bracers but i didnt want to spoil it. It demands a little ip invest in Dimach that could be a huge waste but actually i dont care i like it to much lol. Ohh and twink on some higher symb but i didnt have time to do it.

Tell me what you think.

//Bell
    Veteran of Ragnarok
    Agent Frank "Bellorofon" Sinatra
    Like O´l blue eyes "I do things my way"
    PvP vids is pwnage!

looks good, you could even keep the bracer things but hh@b is so necessary
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

Looks much like Hexous' setup

so... no

Looks an aweful lot like EVERY rk2 agent's setup that I've seen...
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Bello
    Was fiddling around on Aunos and found a setup to die for. Could this be the ultimate PvP setup? http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=25687

You could prolly put on a HHAB or a hp/damage bracers but i didnt want to spoil it. It demands a little ip invest in Dimach that could be a huge waste but actually i dont care i like it to much lol. Ohh and twink on some higher symb but i didnt have time to do it.

Tell me what you think.

//Bell

LOL he used my ****..and made some adjustments...Nice
    Actually...that setup there wouldnt be good...you lose to much HP by putting in the goc's...and the loss of nanoc from the garden key = bleh...

Just click on my link of my equipment, and pretend it has pande ncu's in it

PS: Don't mess wid my setup! it's perfect damnit (cept for ncu's )
    Last edited by HeXoUs; Jan 4th, 2006 at 01:31:19.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Goddamn your a cocky pos kid
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

You arent?

His setup is fairly good, but like he says he wouldnt drop the shoulders due to the HP hit, some wouldnt drop the HP from bracers for the evade bonus

All in all though, we can all agree that Opifex > Solitus!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I'm cocky as hell, never denied that fact.

Tnx!

I love your sig btw
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Actually its a mixed of Hex and Dinnerforks but yeah i copied the ones from Hex hehe..

//Bell
    Veteran of Ragnarok
    Agent Frank "Bellorofon" Sinatra
    Like O´l blue eyes "I do things my way"
    PvP vids is pwnage!

actually...solitus at ai lvl 30 = better than opi imo...but who's alien lvl 30 besides the few?
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***

Quote Originally Posted by Bello
    Actually its a mixed of Hex and Dinnerforks but yeah i copied the ones from Hex hehe..

//Bell
    Ewwwh, gotta beat you up with a plastic pole now.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    actually...solitus at ai lvl 30 = better than opi imo...but who's alien lvl 30 besides the few?
    Why exactly?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

+200 add all off/add all def for 30 sec...one of you're genome perks...Think it's called Sphere...IF im not mistaken...LOOK INTO YOUR BREED DAMNIT!

+100

I would think the dizzying by heights or whatever opifex perk special blind/nuke combo may have more use though.

I dont think Id personally go into those lines unless I was AI40, which will be well, never.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

What good is the nuke when there are better perks to use in your alpha? It'll be the first 2 perks you hit...or the last 2...or else your retarded

I honestly will prob get it myself at ai llv 30...but that aint gonna happen...It'd simply be there as a mini gimp0r alpha to maybe make the other guy use ch or bio or somethin.

I agree, itd be nicer to add nano combat perks or something in there. Though sphere could theoretically be of use if you could use it in stealth.

I thought dizzyed by heights or whatever was up to 7K damage, but it's 3-4k. Hm. Well you still got a blind based on AMS to use which is of use quite often
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Well you still got a blind based on AMS to use which is of use quite often
    Yapp, the blind is pretty fun if timed with blind ring

Or even vs some docs, ask dokalicious, tsk tsk

Tnx!

hehe Ya a blind is always nice...but only if it did - add all off like the blind ring does...-5% nano skills isnt that great imo...sure it might do something to some people...but for the most part...it's useless.

Btw...Make mor eflame posts...all this nice ****'s gettin on my nerves

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    hehe Ya a blind is always nice...but only if it did - add all off like the blind ring does...-5% nano skills isnt that great imo...sure it might do something to some people...but for the most part...it's useless.
    Why ? A blind will make your target confused, and at times miss the safe haven of a BY or HR, making it more likely that he will die if he survived your inital alpha.
    It is a 25seconds blind, which will land on ANYONE excluding fixers.

Got any doubt on it's effectiveness, you should ask bocephous if he enjoyed the timed blind of ring + perk.

Edit: But yeah, a -add all off would be more prefered then the lame nanoskill debuff.

Tnx!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast