Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omg......

Omg......

After 2 years of playing my fixer.......I was forced to do something I never had to do before.....

I USED THE SUMMON LINE!!

We were in the boss room of an alien ship and our trader ran out of shotgun shells. Of course, no one ever has shotgun shells. I wasn't even sure if I had the Summon ammo nano uploaded, so I ran off into a corner and started spamming the nano 'till I came up with about 500 shells. It was just enuff to last her until she LD'd and died.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

good to know it can happen ... not gonna sell the next summon ammo nano now

jup thats the only nano of this line i ever used ^^.
    the others are crap.

Exchange:[Trader.LVL: 209 AI: 19] [E] [D]

Proud to be Member of the <<<Shadowmoon Association>>>

Mirana..:[Fixer..LVL: 217 AI: 15] [E] [D] [Inaktive]
    Elissia.:[Crat...LVL: 209 AI: 07] [E] [D] [Inaktive]

inaktiv since 15.9 an will stay inaktiv. Thanks 16.0. Ready for delete (room for lovechild prof)

still laughing that for the next 30 min every tell I got from ara was: omg i used the summon line.
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Gratz Aratink... the fun part was the LD and dying ).

hehe, great usage for whole 3 nanolines

Well, its better than my low lvl fixer, i ran out of ammo in a mish, and had to go back to buy ammo >.<
    I got one uploaded now.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

summon ammo?????i never heard of this nano what lvl to use?

Quote Originally Posted by kombatkreg
    summon ammo?????i never heard of this nano what lvl to use?
    its useless.. nobody use it..

This is the best one you can find to flame?

Sadly the nano line is next to useless.

If my hoards of fellow fixers care to discuss it, they will. If they don't, they want to try something a little more useless then the summon line, they could partake in your thread .

I have the home field advantage here my dear Techscope. Btw, I'm Irish, and if you keep it up, in addition to losing Christmas and Easter, I'll make sure you have no St. Patrick's Day.

Now, that being said.....I would appriciate it if all my fellow fixers would take the secret Fgrid exit to the aforementioned thread, and post their thoughts.

<3
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

once it happened, when with a team i was deep in the shadowlands, and soldier was FA`ing like hell, and ran out of ammo, so i had to give him ammo regularly, but from my own supply
    at that day i have sworn that i will get OP-C and OP-CC nanos
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is Love.
    The immortal one is Hate.
    The immortal one is me.
    Embrace me and i shall embrace thou
    _..-=>My guide for the fixer grid <=-.._
    gorkamorka!

For some reason, mainly thanks to all stuff that boosts nanoskills, I have uploaded summon weapon nano. And well, I sometimes decorate walls with those hilarious QL 140 weapon boxes. People always wonder what am I doing, sadly I cannot answer. Cybor? That might be. Summon wet pants...
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink
    This is the best one you can find to flame?

<3
    nah..just randome flameing..like you do in my thread..maybe this thread shud be closed to prevent more off topic trolling..

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzial
    nah..just randome flameing..like you do in my thread..maybe this thread shud be closed to prevent more off topic trolling..

No need to close it, people other then you are still discussing the topic.

Try again.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator

I had my wakeup call last year when I ran out of ammo while fighting a team mission boss. I had the boss down to 20% life left so I didn't want to leave.
    No problem I thought, I'll just chain-cast a few Summon Ammo. The boss couldn't aim straight anyway so I wasn't in any real danger, just annoyed that I couldn't finish him off. Ok, I pop open the nano window and start going through all the worthless nanos. Nope, no Summon Ammo uploaded. I had the other nanos in the Summon line but no Summon Ammo. I had to rely on cluster bullets and DD perks to kill off the boss.

Really, really annoying and I uploaded my Summon Ammo a few days later.:
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

the most annoying part in the summon ammo line, is that the same type ammo wont stack over each other, so they will take up additional inventory space.
    it is realy annoying if i want to get some energy ammo i have not just to click on the cast nano icon, but also delete the worthless junk and move the summoned stacks into the main stack.
    i think if they would fix this, more fixer would use it, as there are some programs, that can be configured to simulate a mouse click, so in your free time you could make ammo, when you are far from a shop because it would not fill your inverntory
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is Love.
    The immortal one is Hate.
    The immortal one is me.
    Embrace me and i shall embrace thou
    _..-=>My guide for the fixer grid <=-.._
    gorkamorka!

The ranged weapon summon line used to be useful for getting Particle Streamers to hack for making MCS. Now that you cant do tradeskills on temporary items, it lost its usefulness.

Nice.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

is that the new xan nanos?

Yep.
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast