View Poll Results: Enforcer wish / concern list prioritization poll

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • The levels from TL6 to 215 are specificly hard, both PVP and PVM-wise

60 27.40%
  • Increase duration of SL Essence / Decrease the snare / Make it stop cancelling out on zone

86 39.27%
  • Element nano line is more or less useless

70 31.96%
  • Reduce Rage dmg in SL

79 36.07%
  • Increase the taunt on the single taunt nanos

92 42.01%
  • Add Multi Melee to the 1h specific buffs

57 26.03%
  • More High level nanos

58 26.48%
  • There is no Perklines for Melee Energy

40 18.26%
  • Manners of Mongo is more or less uninteresting

55 25.11%
  • More Infantry Brain symbiants in the range 180-240

103 47.03%
  • Please Heal delta in Infantry feet symbs

79 36.07%
  • Increase droprate on Essence of Jealusy

54 24.66%
  • EoT + BB/BM should drop again

86 39.27%
  • More Taunt in the new AI taunt tool

54 24.66%
  • We want a new beam. *really*

87 39.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enforcer wish / concern list prioritization poll

Enforcer wish / concern list prioritization poll

This is a poll to prioritize the Enforcer wish / concern list. Poll options contain only a brief reference to the issue. Please refer to the wish / concern thread for more info.

You may vote on more than one issue, but all votes must be placed at the same time.

This is great, thanks to our professionals(and Cz ) for getting this up
    ::Banansniffer:: 209 Enforcer Setup OMFG!! TL7
    ::Banankick:: 127 MartialArtist Setup
    ::Healj0000:: 105 Doctor Setup

And a big family of gimps

Proud member of Ragnarok

I see we missed Pie off the wish list.....

Thank god! Too many troxes here need to go on diets!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Oooh I'd vote for making Lord of Abandonments attack/recharge to 1s, and a higher crit :P
    That weapon is useless, I equipped it yesterday but went back to 2 alien hammers instead pretty fast. Knew it sucked, just wanted to see how it looked on

But guess my vote will have to be more brain symbs.
    Miss Lianita Amakiir
    Opi Powah from the hawtest enf on RK

[Supersoly]: I only abuse you cause yer hawt :P

1. Melee energy perk line
    2. New beam!!! woot!
    3. TL6-215 sucks, yup.

i would rather see some new content than increasing time on SL mongos, or getting new head symbs, i can cast all enforcer nanos anyway, just not self buffed. But i won't use the high once unless im at a raid... and at a raid, i get what? Buffs
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

1. There is no Perklines for Melee Energy

2. Add Multi Melee to the 1h specific buffs

!!!!!!!

Well, there is nothing in this poll i realy wish to have for beeing better, Brain, well gimme a few Hud Items with round about 20 treatment each and the 280er Inf Brain is no longer a problem at all. I think the only thing that would make an Enfo better, is an special resitance against init debuffs... or even all debuffs, because it sucks realy when a lvl 150 doc cast UBT instant in your NCU when you have 3k Nano Resist, ...

or secoundly some nanos with a hughe amount of damage like backstab or so...

The other things that 4 I can vote,... I can just say: Make some lvl, has been good for me and many before.

Heh, I honestly don't see enforcers getting any special resistance to debuffs, that would have every profession crying nerf
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

what if Trader get's the drain of AMS and Evades? I think this would affect more people to cry.(I realy do hope they get this, because Trader is nowadays more or less nothing else as a buff- and "Put me this plz thogheter"- machine...)

I do not say that it should be impossible, but if a profession which hast nearly the highest NR, get's for e.g. UBT'ed by a lvl 150 doc with 1 cast, isn't that a littlebit, hmmm unballanced? 3k NR at lvl 218 an then a little doc laughts at you because of debuffing you? Can that realy be what FC wants us to be? Well I hope they don't. Or what is with drains? For e.g. you fight in Mass PvP against your opponent, then a little Trader just looks up behind the stone he's hidin' an drains you down at lvl 160... is this what FC wants us? And yes, something like that happend to me, I thing there should be balanceing with NR first, before other things should be done.

Or do you belive, that for e.g. a new beam or increasing the droprate of Jealouse(There is the problem, that it doesn't drop because of a bug!!! so first solve this problem before overwrting it's loottables plz) would help us to better in PvM and PvM?

I also think that the wishlist shouldn't be bugfixes or something like that,... But mostley what i see in the poll, is asking which bug or which perk that does not work like FC thought(I hope they didn't want some perks to work like they do) should be solved or changed

I realy don't want the old EQB time back, when everybody who didn't know what to do played an enf, that's for sure, but i do want, that playing an enf, makes more fun than now does, especialy in PvP

Greetings,

Hell // 218 // RK3

PS: srry, I know my english is (insert a word):P

Hmmmm, me got a Idea, it's a Wishlist so: *me closes his eyes and thinks about an self Heal perk which heals for 50k HP, Recharge 5min Attack 0.1sec* Plz, Mr. Santa, bring me this Perk, it is the cutest, that I've ever seen*sing*
    Last edited by Hellslayer; Nov 24th, 2004 at 22:39:27.
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

Add an item that upgrades the good old beam, I will consider to return to AO then Also make it lvlreq 210+ :P

I have some littel things:

remove the Att/Rech hard-cap from the QB/EQB

the recharge from Sneak Attack is to long, Sword of Wonder 41 sec. (2/2) and the Crispy Chiroptera 40 sec. (1.25/1.25) at 1250 Sneak Attack Skill

and i wish me a better Healdelta (Items- Symbis) or a new Heal-Perkline for the Enfo

Tauner are ok, the Enfo. has mor than mutch Tauner ^^

and one thing out off topic: please change the skin from the Dustcollector to the skin's from the Dustbrigarde-bp-skin and make a Brigarde Mask for Player In Game

Yehaaa a new attack from the English-Gimp 13k crit ^^

Kind regards,

Rippington Master-Enfo-Gimp on RK3(DNW)

I know that a QL 300 beam Named "Rusty" Skybert would just die for!!!

So there goes my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Dulak
    I know that a QL 300 beam Named "Rusty" Skybert would just die for!!!

So there goes my vote
    I'd gladly offer my soul for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by skybert
    I'd gladly offer my soul for that to happen.

Don't you remember? You traded your soul for a bag of dohnuts 2 weeks ago!

You'd have to get it back from the guy at Bronto Burger before you can sell it to Cz
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

No worry about your soul Skybert.. as that good friend i am and i am honored to know you.. i give Cz MY OWN SOUL!!!!!

/me digs in his backpack and picks it up....

Chop chop.. here ya go... now go fix it alrdy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kissysuzuki
    Don't you remember? You traded your soul for a bag of dohnuts 2 weeks ago!

You'd have to get it back from the guy at Bronto Burger before you can sell it to Cz
    d'oh! I forgot about that. Damn those donuts. Why do they have to be so good? Why am I so addicted to them. It's almost as if...as if....nah! You would never put any addictive drugs in them!

...would you?

ANYWAYS! I'd gladly offer Dulak's soul instead of mine!

Is this poll an admission finally that eot doesn't actually drop anymore ?
    I seem to recall getting assured by several GM that it was dropping as intended so SURELY shouldn't even feature on a poll ?
    Most of the options seem to be pure eye candy but I'd think the sheer boredom of spamming the last mongo from the second you can cast it till , well , the end of time as a prime and main aggro tool was pretty high on the enf list .
    The elements sucking so bad is probably a close second .
    Tinicarri - small gimp soli in a trox enfs game

Genaetor - "wow you leveled a nanomage doc , bet you regret that now" sheesh

Mallorey 60 rogue Medivh - Elfs forevah !
    Likitey 60 mage Medivh - Undead Powa !
    Anarchy Online , something I did for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Tini
    Is this poll an admission finally that eot doesn't actually drop anymore ?
    I seem to recall getting assured by several GM that it was dropping as intended so SURELY shouldn't even feature on a poll ?
    this poll (i think) does not indicate anything official that says that those 3 specific weapons do not drop. we've experienced it since SL launch. none of us have seen them drop in game, and it's likely SOMEONE would have at least heard of one of the aforementioned 3 weapons dropping, so the fact is that they do not drop, whether there is any official notification or not

to be honest, i'd rather have a melee energy perk, now that i think about it :P
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast