Thread: Information/spy alien quests for non organization players

Information/spy alien quests for non organization players

Just a suggestion, here we go:

Make quest that require: NOT member of an organization
    Make it something like mission or special 'open area' fields. The quest is scaled to if its either solo/team and on lvl and profession.
    Goal of the quest is to get information about the next 'not invited by org', random alien attack at a city

It could be like this: Player XXX gets the quest from a NPC (or several others around RK). He has to move to a specific location and and can get access to a special dungeon/open area field. There are aliens who are guarding and watching for invaders like him. The goal is to get the already mentioned information... and he never knows where it is. It could be on a boss, on a terminal, in a container laying around, on a simple mob... whatever <insert any other ideas>. When he gets the information, he has 2 choices.

Either he breaks the seal of the letter and can read the info about the next alien attack, then the mission is accomplished and he gets a 2nd class (not so good) reward.
    Or he hands the sealed letter to the listed Organization leader in the updated mission/quest discription and gets a much better reward (something like a good alien boss loot)
    Important thing here is that the information is REAL, I mean the aliens WILL attack at the time in the information. This can be really usefull to orgs and I bet they would invite many of these 'helpers/spies' to the counterattack. Other thing is, even lowbies could get information and help much higher orgs.

Ok, this is just an idea... feel free to comment or extend this.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

I love this idea, especially since it has enough RP content to make it fun for all kinds of players. Bump for a great one.
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

I second that. Great idea (I was thinking of something similar myself, buy you beat me to it. )
    Bartle type: EAS. 9% of respondents so far fall into that type.

Explorer: 86%; Achiever: 60%; Socializer: 26%; Killer: 26%

Quote Originally Posted by Zagareth
    Important thing here is that the information is REAL, I mean the aliens WILL attack at the time in the information. This can be really usefull to orgs and I bet they would invite many of these 'helpers/spies' to the counterattack. Other thing is, even lowbies could get information and help much higher orgs.
    Alien attack is now 'on-demand' so there is no way you can tell a attack is planned (seeing that aliens come within five minutes). What you mean could only be referred to the other 'not-on-demand' regular weekly attacks.

Your idea is good, also please feel free to join our discussion at [New Content] Alien mission and Abduction

Tranferring items to your alternates WITHOUT help from others, click -=[ here ]=-.
    Join the discussion of New Content: Alien mission and Abduction