Arrow AO ShopLifter 2.0 Beta!

Get the beta here.

Features:

- Implant Design!
    - Implant skill increase!
    - Cluster shopping!
    - Tradeskiller search!
    - Alpha Blending

This version replaces the old nano nanny, as in, you can design your implants with AO ShopLifter now instead of Nano Nanny, it wasn't updated anymore and had alot of bugs in it's skill increase and cluster naming.

Known Issues:

- Implant Design can take abit to redraw if ontop of AO.
    - Some jobe clusters have wrong skill increase output.
    - The Tradeskiller page isn't up yet, but will be in a few days.
    - Alpha Blending only works in Win2K and WinXP.
    - Documentation is missing, will be included when Beta is done.

Quick Documentation:
    - Shopping Inventory, this displays found clusters in shop.
    - Cluster Shopping List displays a copy of your implant design, which is used to match shop items, when clusters is found they are removed from this list, but not your original design.
    - Implant Design, design your implants. Use the Results/Build button for skill increase and results, Build QL is the QL you want, Max QL is the maximum ql you want the shop to match. Copy To Shop copies a copy of your implant design to Cluster Shopping List, this MUST be done in order for AO ShopLifter to find any clusters. Load/Save your implant setup. Reset All blanks out all. Auto Allocation works like in Nano Nanny, remember to use the ADD button on a skill BEFORE you auto allocate, else it won't be included.
    - Implant Results, skill increase, nano prog reqs, attribute and treatment reqs...
    - Tradeskill search, let's you register yourself and search for people who can, among other things, make your implants! (Not up yet, but will be soon)
    - Configuration, let's you mess around with a few things.
    - About, who made what.

Help us test, and report here please.

Ezeel

Two words...

A Mazing!
    Zeta "Gundam01" Prototype

"All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream."
    - Edgar Allan Poe

Quick question:

Can you also specify the min QL of the cluster, or does the program auto-calculcate this based on the QL of the imp?
    Opifexer - 212+11 GA IV Kingpin (1600+ B&E available)
    Thunderbuff - 211+3 General.....Parrothead - TL6+1 Pistolero
    Atroxecutor - TL5 Enforcer..........GregHouseMD - TL4+2 Combat Medic

Jimmy Buffett quote of the moment:
    "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."

The minimum QL is calculated automatically based on Build QL. They are different from Shiny to Bright to faded, so best to leave that to the application to handle instead of manually :-)

Ezeel

Great Program!

This is an great program. I love the new interface and the ability to read from it when running ao instead of having to alt-tab constantly. I only have a few things to say bad about it.

1) The first time I ran it I made a implant setup. When I went to save it it locked up. Had to kill the process. Not sure if it is a bug or just my machine. Restarting it and saving again it worked just fine.

2) Any chance you could include suggestions in the results? The best part about nano nanny was the ability to have it suggest how to set up your implants for certain abilities. Great when I had an imp that used intelligence when I would rather it use stamina.

3) could you have it sort by cluster/implant name? The last version of nano nanny didn't do this for me for some reason, but when it did it made it easy to see what I needed to buy and do.

Not to sound like I'm complaining, cause I'm not. It is a really great program which I will be using from now on. Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents on it

Any chance of making is so that when you use Auto-allocation, you can hit the first letter of a skill to find it, instead of having to scroll thru that long list to find it? Used to NanoNanny where I can hit M, and find MatCre alot faster, or T for TimeSpace and Treatment.

Also, the Tradeskiller page didn't seem to load. And the 4 buttons on the upper right corner don't have tooltips. I knew what 3 of them where, as they're like standard windows. The 4th from the right I didn't know what it was. Found out it shrinks to taskbar. And the third shrinks to a thin bar, instead of minimize like I thought. The 2nd is actually minimize instead of maximize.

Would like to be able to set different QL's, but minimum based off that, and max level user-configurable, as I did use that in NanoNanny, as sometimes all the implants just aren't the same QL.

Otherwise, looks really good.
    Ianjier (Engineer Gimp) - Angelflame (Meta-Physicist) - Mains - Cancelled
    Ianjyr (Engineer) - Kydan (Meta-Physicist) - Twinks - Cancelled
    (Clan - Rimor)
    Shadowlands Nano Locations
    My AO Tools (Updated 12/06/04 for new chat format)
    The Asylum
    Retired and gone to World of Warcraft

Will look into these things before release guys.

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Ezeel

Would be nice to select different QL's for each implant...other than that, it's very niice.
    Zeta "Gundam01" Prototype

"All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream."
    - Edgar Allan Poe

I have never used Nano Nanny as I have never had a character that was high enough level to find it useful .

That being said I was wondering if there is a "walk-thru" for this ShopLifter - how to use it etc?
    Huggies - Pam

Skyra - MP - Omni
    Gymi - Female Opifex - Shade - Jobe(SL)
    Doba, Miza and Esma in Borealis - Neutral
    Nyza in Rome Blue - Omni
    Koza is Clan

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.

Nice work. One thing though. You might want to limit the alpha blending. I was able to make the program 100% transparent. I was unable to see the program. Luckly though I still had my mouse button held down so I was able to turn the transparency back to 0%. However, if I had let go I might not have been able to get it back into a viewable state

Eclipce, will fix that.

mappam: Documentation will come when beta is over.

Will look into the other features aswell, no promises tho.

Ez

Is it intended that .nan and .csv files cannot be imported ?
    Kyrii is right, the sugestions nanonanny makes for optimizing on specific abilities is one of the most useful features.

Originally posted by relo
    Kyrii is right, the sugestions nanonanny makes for optimizing on specific abilities is one of the most useful features.
    I agree. I use that feature quite often.

Yes, you can no longer import nanny files of any kind, there is no need to have support for something that is outdated.

Will look at different implant ql's and cluster suggestions and how much time it would take to implement.

Any chance of making is so that when you use Auto-allocation, you can hit the first letter of a skill to find it, instead of having to scroll thru that long list to find it? Used to NanoNanny where I can hit M, and find MatCre alot faster, or T for TimeSpace and Treatment.
    Will fix that aswell.

Ez

Got an internal server, cannot download your tool . Any ETA when it is available again?

Thanks Ezeel - really appreciate the reply.

Don't understand enough yet to load the beta version - Good Luck!
    Huggies - Pam

Skyra - MP - Omni
    Gymi - Female Opifex - Shade - Jobe(SL)
    Doba, Miza and Esma in Borealis - Neutral
    Nyza in Rome Blue - Omni
    Koza is Clan

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.

this is a great program. mad props to you

i forgot to ask, in the release do you think you will have the option to print a shoping list for the clusters? cause i didn't c one on there..

i forgot to ask, in the release do you think you will have the option to print a shoping list for the clusters? cause i didn't c one on there..
    One of AO ShopLifters strong features is the fact that it will find the clusters for you, when you open a shop. If you print a shopping list then you miss out on something very nice :-)

I don't see the logic behind printing a cluster shopping list, please elaborate.

Ezeel

Thumbs up

wow!!! that just made my shopping a whole lot easier!
    "Gimptech"
    Nano-Technician of Phoenix Rising. (RK2)

"Kelynise"
    Bureaucrat of Phoenix Rising. (RK2)
    Cheerleet: this one time at l33t camp...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast