Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The strange medical puzzle of the 14.6 Patch

The strange medical puzzle of the 14.6 Patch

First I thought that the Nanofreak Urine was connected to HI, but now after I searched the 14.6 DB, it seems like it has some other, tradeskill connection, probably ending up being some kind of Medical item(Healing in some way), as most of these items look like they end up like that.

From what I can see, Leet Blood, Gargantula Blood Plasma and Nanofreak Urine has some common use. Their items can be combined at some point in the tradeskill, as evidenced in "Mutated Le(e)t Blood Essence" and "Strange Gooey Blood Stew".

My conclusion with this, is that this is items needed in tradeskills for making various stims and first aids.

Note that this listing is not complete, and not organized very well, but its a start, and probably easier to look up directly at the same place than clicking on each link in the database. The questions are:

-What is "Nano Robot"
    -Where do you get Leet Blood, Gargantula Blood Plasma and Nanofreak Urine, not to mention...Atrox Eyes?!

========================
    Healing Leet Wax
    ========================

Ashes of Leet Fur
    This is the powder that remains after burning the fur of a Leet. It has gone through many purification faces, and is now ready to be used in the production of medical products.
    +
    Ethanol
    A substance believed to have been discovered many thousand years ago. It isn't known when, but probably some time in the earlier days of humankind. It has many uses within medication production
    =
    Leet Fur Cocktail
    This is the product of mixing ethanol and ashes of Leet fur. It has a strange consistency, but it is not a finished product.

Bubbling Essence of Leet Blood
    Leets have some extraordinary abilities physically, specially in concentrated form. When blood is concentrated, it automatically bubbles. It can be used as a component to make medical products under special conditions.

Bubbling Nanite Brew
    This bubbling brew is the result of combining essence of Leet blood and positronic nanites. It is teaming with life, but needs something more to make it useful.

Positronic Nanites
    Positronic nanites has a wide range of uses, both in the production of medication and other fields of science.

Foul Smelling Lightweight Notum Liquid
    Adding the Leet blood to the foul smelling paste has turned it into a foul smelling liquid that is unnaturally light weight. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable.

Ground Leet Bones
    This is the powder of ground Leet bones. It can be added to liquids to make strange results.

Hyperactive Leet Powder
    Adding even more Notum powder to the mixture has made the Leet DNA go bananas. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable.

Mutated Leet Blood Essence
    Mixing the Nanofreak urine with the Leet blood has removed some of the impurities of the blood, and has left the mutated essence of it. It cannot be used for anything as it is, but perhaps by mixing in another component, you could make something valuable.

Mutated Let Blood Stew
    The combination of chopped mutant liver and Leet blood essence has turned the blood into a strange almost living organism. Quite alarming, but also quite useless. Perhaps combining it with something more could produce something interesting.

Notum Enhanced Leet Fur Paste
    Adding the Notum powder to the Leet fur cocktail has produced a thick paste with quite strange properties. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable.

Potent Leet Powder
    The mixture of powdered Leet bone and Notum powder has strong effects, but does nothing on their own. It needs another component before it can become anything useful.

Scrap of Paper
    The crumpled piece of paper only contains the following information: Concentrated Nanofreak Urine, Bubbling Essence of Leet Blood, Gargantula Blood Plasma.
    Strange Gooey Blood Stew
    The mutated Leet blood essence has turned into some strange gooey liquid now that the Gargantula blood has been added. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable.

Gargantula Blood Plasma
    Gargantula blood has a regenerating capability widely known within the scientific world. The plasma have a wide variety of uses.

Strange Gooey Leet Stew
    The mutated Leet blood stew has turned into something strange and undefinable now that the powdered bones of a failed experiment has been added. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable.

===============
    Healthy Malle Elixir
    ===============

Malle Saliva Brew
    The combination of ethanol and Malle saliva has quite a punch, as a matter of fact, too much of it. Drinking it would be deadly. It can however be further mixed with something more.

Ethanol
    A substance believed to have been discovered many thousand years ago. It isn't known when, but probably some time in the earlier days of humankind. It has many uses within medication production

Foul Smelling Elixir No Description there but I think it has to do something with this one.

Malle Saliva Paste
    This is the result of extracted Malle saliva mixed with a powder to make it into a paste. It can be combined with other products.

Radioactive Malle Saliva Stew
    The radioactive antibiotics have changed the dangerous Malle saliva stew to something much more healthy. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable.

Radioactive Antibiotics
    The exposure to radioactive material has mutated the antibiotics in a very unusual and beneficial way. It is a very useful medical component.

==================
    Smelly Deadeye Stim
    ==================

Notum Concentrate Jelly
    Treating the Notum concentrate with coolant has changed it into a jelly that has very strange properties. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable

Crushed eyeballs
    No description on this, but I`d bet my left eye that it has something to do with it.

Disgusting Mixture
    This mixture of Atrox eye jelly and Rollerrat glands is a very disgusting mixture, but mixed with something more could prove to be very useful.

Atrox Eye Jelly
    The DNA of the Atrox breed has some very strange effects on medication containing this component. Studies have shown that the concentration in the eyes have especially high concentration of certain chemicals.
    +
    Positronic Nanites
    Positronic nanites has a wide range of uses, both in the production of medication and other fields of science.
    =
    Bubbling Nanite Jelly
    This is the combination of Atrox eye jelly and positronic nanites. It makes a strange bubbling jelly, teaming with life.

Disgusting Mixture
    This mixture of Atrox eye jelly and Rollerrat glands is a very disgusting mixture, but mixed with something more could prove to be very useful.

====================
    Nano Nanite Elixir
    ====================

Bubbling Notum Infected Nanite Brew
    The nanite brew has been infested with Notum after adding the Notum essence. The mixture has the strange effect of seemingly shrinking away, but it still occupies the same space in the glass tube. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable.

Concentrated Nanofreak Urine
    The Nanofreak has some special capabilities that are for the most part yet to be studied. So far, however, the urine has been noted as a very potent liquid.

Nanite Notum Concentrate
    Adding the nanites has changed the Notum concentrate in unusual ways. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable.

Notum Concentrate
    The combination of Notum essence and Notum powder produces this highly unstable and potent concentrate of Notum. It can further be mixed with other products to create wanted effects.

Bubbling Notum Infected Nanite Jelly
    The nanite jelly has been infested with Notum after adding the Notum essence. The mixture has the strange effect of seemingly growing, but it still only occupies the same space in the glass tube. Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable

Horrible Smelly Liquid
    The disgusting mixture hasn't gotten any better, rather worse, by adding the Nanofreak urine. The smell is awful. However, it might actually have some positive effects if it is primed nano robots.
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Hmm... interesting stuff Engelen. Keep up the good work!
    Forums Coordinator Rarevos
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations

Forums Social Guidelines

You forgot:
    Alice's Bitter Brew and Alice's Sweet Brew

They seem related to:
    Bubbling Notum Infected Nanite Brew and Bubbling Notum Infected Nanite Jelly

And there are a few things like Hercules' Olympic Pills and Einstein's Mind Booster Cocktail that I have no idea what to do for...
    ===============================
    I like this game `cause my Avatar kinda looks like me....

Most likely one of many incomplete/nonexistant quests...Ancient Adventurer Sword anyone?
    Yagyu for life

Maybe just stuff FC have put into the database to make us wonder...
    They don't need to have it ingame even though it show in the database
    Flapsie Clan Nanomage NT, Former Knights of Rubi-Ka
    Now: Ancarim Iron Legion
    Many alts from all Professions...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "The man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds" -
    Mark Twain

*Snatches his meatloaf recipe from Engelen and bites her foot really hard*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Deacon is a troll..

and now back to our normally scheduled programming..... buggy and working as intended.

any idea what Dangerous matter is for?

Already talked to you about this Engelen, but though I should post it here also.

-What is "Nano Robot"
    "Priming this item with nano robots would make it usable. " This looks like another use for our already usefull "Inactive OT Metamorphing Liquid Nanobots".
    Gyro "Pettersmart" Gearloose .:. badger "badger" badger
    Closseau.:.Elvira.:.SirBoris.:.raba1der.:.Baldcrat
    All proud members of Elements of Destruction
    Shepherds we shall be
    For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
    So feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    We will flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

NecroBump for Science's sake.

I don't think I've ever seen any of those items...
    Satertek 130/10 Doctor
    Cania 214/15 Shade
    Blizt 185 Froob GA4 Fixer

ack stop it with the necro!!
    **Proud Squad Commander of Nightmares End**

Aeirilys - 220 Doc RK2
    Spiritofsnow - 150 Sol RK2
    Oniaikido - 98 Leveling Up MA RK2

[ Rebel for Life ]~[ Clan 'til Death ]

I believe this got necroed because someone recently went back to figure the mystery out. Alas, it's probably missing a quest line. Any word from FC? Of course not.
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to think that there may be quests in game that someone has never done, or items that have never been made.
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

Smelly Deadeye Stim

OP

Quote Originally Posted by Disodoctor View Post
    it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to think that there may be quests in game that someone has never done, or items that have never been made.
    Many years ago, I think it was Cz who claimed it, they said there is a number of quests on RK nobody has ever discovered. If that was true then, it still must be true now because, to my knowledge, nothing has been discovered that was not introduced with a content patch for RK.

Yes, back then this claim made me feel warm and fuzzy too and it still does today when I think about it. But I've spent so much time trying to talk to all those old NPCs out there that serve no obvious purpose but it always lead to a dead end...
    ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by ragerayden; Mar 1st, 2009 at 12:30:17.

if we had so much as a clue from fc about this quest, it would be awesome.

i'd kill for the smelly deadeye stim.

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo View Post
    if we had so much as a clue from fc about this quest, it would be awesome.

i'd kill for the smelly deadeye stim.
    Ahahah nice one!
    FC giving clues..... But do you really think they even know, want to go look where/how to get this stuff ?
    They don't give a **** about a thread about COH which is 33 page long which has been seen 100k times.
    We can only rely on ourselves here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast