Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP Title Points !

PvP Title Points !

Give us command how many PVP we have, also how many points we gain when we make a kill.

/pvp points

You have XXXX/XXXX PVP

&

You gained XXXX pvp Points for killing <Killed Target>.
    Last edited by Creizai; Aug 25th, 2003 at 15:57:42.

Woot i'll bump that!

http://ao.stratics.com/content/guide...pvpranks.shtml

IT WROTE THAT :
    The ranks in AO are determined by "PvP points". You get points when you win a fight (and are not too much below the rank of the enemy or too high above the rank of the enemy). You must not be in a team, if you want to win points. If you are teamed, you also won't lose any points.

The PvP titles:

PvP points: 1300 > 1399 = <without title>

PvP points: 1400 > 1499 = Freshman

PvP points: 1500 > 1599 = Rookie

PvP points: 1600 > 1699 = Apprentice

PvP points: 1700 > 1799 = Novice

PvP points: 1800 > 1899 = Neophyte

PvP points: 1900 > 1999 = Experienced

PvP points: 2000 > 2099 = Expert

PvP points: 2100 > 2299 = Master

PvP points: 2300 > 2499 = Champion

PvP points: 2500 and more = Grandmaster

The rules:

Every player starts with 1300 PvP points. This number can not be lower, so even if you die a hundred times in PvP, you will always have at least 1300 PvP points (thats like the baseline for PvP points).

Fights against players with a rank 100 points below or above your own have no effect on your points or the enemie's points.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

PLZ FC GIVE US A COMMAND TO SEE THE POINT

PLZ EXTEND POINT To THE TITLE ABOVE OR UNDER NOT ONLY THE 100 POINTS DELTA
    it s boring to dual for nothing, there are no goal, lvl 200 is boring.
    no mission, no title for pvp, unique camped or u need 3 docs.
    u cant do unique w/o docs (adv), so u cant play all the day but only when ppl log a lot :/

i stay in AO only for SL...

they just need a new system..
    President of Midnight Reveries

I hate it because i am always in raids some omni comes by and I AS him for a good amount of dmg sometimes half health sometimes less. Either way Everyone else starts to Burst him, ect , ect. Ha if it was like in diablo person with last shot :P :P

Would be interesting to see what'd happen if the "range" was increased to 200 points for example.

I can just imagine how hard it would be to get the last few titles, compared to getting a title now, when you know that even if you kill someone of your own title, you may not even get points from the battle.

I dont really have any issues with you having to kill or get credit for someone who is your own title or within 1 title span to gain points however, it actually seems to work rather well, and it makes a little bit of sense if applied in a 1v1 sense.

Losing mega points to a Freshman when you are a Neo and get killed by 849 people at once would suck quite a bit, Though losing a battle to another neo would probably a far more "rewarding" way to get points, and thats how it is atm

And if it were made any easier, I think we'd end up with a system that is like Token Boards are now. (Very easy to get, as opposed to being a challenge before they changed how many tokens to get)

It may take 2 more years before we see the first Grand Master. But as long as this game lives that long then I have no problems with content that may take that long to achieve. It'd be better than seeing 10,000 Grand Masters, like we have 10,000 1k token boards, 10,000 level 200's.. etc.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Exclamation

would kick butt to have a thing that shows ur points.

Bump to this too.

Btw, you do lose points if you die while you are teamed. I have no confirmation at all that you gain points if you kill someone while you are teamed. I know you certainly don't get the kill credit notice.

I think its broken as hell. Funcom doesn't seem to want to look at this at all though, from the replies I've received to my emails to support@funcom.com. If you lose points when you die while teamed, you should absolutely be able to gain points for killing people while teamed. It promotes team play.

For the record, you only ever gain points when unteamed.
    You can of course, lose points if you are teamed and killed by an unteamed player.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Thats completely retarted lol. Not really fair

I got my Rookie back while teamed but I think the points r cut to half.
    Deity Antoxixian Level 220 Armor Troxpower!!!
    Vanguard Zabretooth Level 220
    Techno-Wizard Shirax Level 200
    Tranquility

you can gain points while in a team.. i've been team with ppl when they go up a title.

Its just slower, the points (i believe) are distributed amongst the team
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

/born Friday November 2nd 2001

you can gain points while in a team.. i've been team with ppl when they go up a title.

Its just slower, the points (i believe) are distributed amongst the team
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

/born Friday November 2nd 2001

Bump!
    This Stanley Adams character probably isn't the most trustworthy person out there - definitely not someone I would like to see my sister go out with. At least not without her mace, stiletto, and a automatic carbine if he gets too close.

Up, up and away!
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

bump for title removal

err oops wrong thread hehe

bumpz
    Ackaheru: Soldier Master Soloer Tanker
    SOLOED AND TANKED: Ian Warr, Supply Master Smug (3 times), Fredrickson (5 times), Notum Soldier, The one (2 times), Iron Reet, The pest, Mantis Queen (3 times).
    Yeah I died, so what?

Myralia: 2th Dan Karate-Shotokan.

Ackaheru2
    Ackaheru3
    Ackaheru4
    Ackaheru5
    Ackaheru6
    ------
    Account Created
    2002-09-06 23:35:14

Originally posted by Insida
    bump for title removal

err oops wrong thread hehe
    bump for the best point in this thread so far.

give us the bloody command to see our points plz !!

and yes i lost a title while i was teamed !

Bump, and aren't we getting a pvp title wipe with SL? thought i heard something about that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast