Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Froob accounts are now Frozen?

Froob accounts are now Frozen?

Just tried to log into my doc, got the 'not paid' message.

WUT?
    Icydoc - 200 doc froob
    Icyadvy - 215 advy
    Icyydoc - T7 Doc

I think it's a glitch. Probably something with the payment system is borked.

Since the fr00b program expires on the 15th and it's that time in Europe, it's probably locking fr00b accounts accidentally.

I expect FC will fix this issue soon, as I highly doubt they would abandon the fr00b program without notice.

Sound reasonable, otherwise we all have to wait for new keys to get our mules online again

Quote Originally Posted by Jaazzz View Post
    I think it's a glitch. Probably something with the payment system is borked.

Since the fr00b program expires on the 15th and it's that time in Europe, it's probably locking fr00b accounts accidentally.

I expect FC will fix this issue soon, as I highly doubt they would abandon the fr00b program without notice.
    WTB This getting fixed. Our orgbot crashed and cant log back in now
    Icydoc - 200 doc froob
    Icyadvy - 215 advy
    Icyydoc - T7 Doc

wtb froobs back
    Agent Qualifications, Pvp League v2.0

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

Forum riot incoming!!!

Seriously, I think this is an error, not a deliberate action. Give it until Euro business hours before you get too overexcited.

Don't Panic.
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

My froob bank was locked out as well, however, I was able to go to the register.funcom.com page and click "reactivate" and I can login to the account again....it didn't ask for payment either.

You may wish to wait a minute. Accessing the register page is going to be slooow as everyone seems to be using it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilluck View Post
    Don't Panic.
    Good advice.

But I hope FC knows the game is dead if we do.
    Satertek 130/10 Doctor
    Cania 214/15 Shade
    Blizt 185 Froob GA4 Fixer

There are technical issues with the account server, Funcom is working to correct the account issues. I have no eta on a fix for any of it though. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    My froob bank was locked out as well, however, I was able to go to the register.funcom.com page and click "reactivate" and I can login to the account again....it didn't ask for payment either.

You may wish to wait a minute. Accessing the register page is going to be slooow as everyone seems to be using it right now.
    You sure you just didnt start paying for it? All I saw on mine were $ payment options, no free ones.
    Icydoc - 200 doc froob
    Icyadvy - 215 advy
    Icyydoc - T7 Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bekrowe View Post
    There are technical issues with the account server, Funcom is working to correct the account issues. I have no eta on a fix for any of it though. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
    Can you at least confirm that the froob program will not be going away?

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.
    Icydoc - 200 doc froob
    Icyadvy - 215 advy
    Icyydoc - T7 Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Icydoc View Post
    You sure you just didnt start paying for it? All I saw on mine were $ payment options, no free ones.
    100% positive. As soon as I clicked the button, the next page was a "are you sure" page and I clicked reactivate again to proceed.

If I were forced to pay to get my gear from my froob bank account, I would have closed my paid account too....no way in the world I would pay for my froob account simply for that.

As I am not Funcom I can not in any way state what is going on with the Froob accounts.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

rather than issue with accounts server, are you sure its not, somebody forgot to hit the "reactive froobs" button?
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Creddddds where are thouuuuuu
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Hey guys,

We are aware of the free user offer and will have more info shortly. I would not worry too much about this but can't give any exact details at this time.

I'm relaying the bit of information I was able to get. I can not say why the Froob accounts expired at the time they did other than the system was probably setup to expire them at a certain time/date per the extension for another year. However as I'm not anywhere near close to knowing how the account system operates I can't say for sure
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Hey guys,

We are aware of the free user offer and will have more info shortly. I would not worry too much about this but can't give any exact details at this time.
    omg famine is alive
    Xpression - 220 Trox Keeper - Thong Power
    Mpression - Levelling Trox Trader
    Regression - 200 Trox NT
    Zegression - 218 Trox Soldier
    Xegression - 215 Opi Agent

HUGE, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Hey guys,

At least tell us a story while we wait The one about the Three Little Mortiigs and the Big Bad Atrox!
    Icydoc - 200 doc froob
    Icyadvy - 215 advy
    Icyydoc - T7 Doc

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast