Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1150

Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

missing agg/def-slider

Hi,
    after re-installing AO and the Dark Mini Skin, I am now missing the agg/def-slider and my credit balance in the bottom bar (no, the toon ain't broke thanks for asking ...).
    Is this a known issue? Any work-arounds?
    Cheers,
    Daylanee
    "If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky
    That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one --
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of Worlds."

Do you have the bar enabled in your options?

A kind of very small request...

Overall setup (so you get an idea): http://www.zagadka.net/ao/zag_ui.jpg

Place of concern/feedback: http://www.zagadka.net/ao/zag_ui2.jpg

As you can see, the Inventory window is kinda hanging down a bit. It is a very minor issue, but the little menu that sticks out takes some screen space. Maybe moving that somewhere, like by the NCU/credits bar on the bottom? Maybe add a few buttons, like vehicle, for faster access?

Again, very minor.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Check out the FAQ in the first post of this thread (the 2nd question).
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Ah,k, thanks, I'm an idiot.

OK, the other problem; my health/nano/XP/AXP bars are half size since 18.0, and I'm using the newest skin...

EDIT

Oh, and it also moved my agg/def and credit window to TR... wanted it to stay BR, but I don't want to mess with the XML...
    Last edited by Razishlyat; Mar 23rd, 2009 at 03:29:41.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

It could be that you downloaded a wrong version of the skin.

Dark Mini has smaller Bars since Ver4.5b Mini
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Can we get a Darktech screenshot please?

cc_shortcut_numbers

Okay, I've managed to get it activated so that the interface now looks like the pictures. Could someone tell me what these numbers are for or are suppose to do, please? They do not appear to do anything at all.

Thanks! Oh and I know it's really old and all but I still have to tell you, if you're still around, very nice UI. Was my favorite before and still is.
    Zaerious "Conjuring" Mage

Wink Nevermind.

In messing with the game over a few minutes it came to me what those were. Nothing is what they are. Reminders for which button goes to which key on your keyboard ( providing you line up your hot bar to it ). LOL.
    Zaerious "Conjuring" Mage

I want to change GFX_GUI_MAPSQUARE_OMNI so it looks a bit darker (because I find it rather difficult to distinguish from GFX_GUI_MAPSQUARE_NEUTRAL ingame).

I can do this by creating my own custom skin, which contains only the altered square, and leaves everything else as default. That works fine.

I'd really like to use it with DarkMini, though, but after I try to extract and re-archive the DarkMini textures, and set AO to use the new archive, AO crashes before even reaching the loading screen. It does this regardless of whether or not I add my altered Omni square to the archive.

Any ideas what might be going wrong?

(It goes without saying that DarkMini works fine as long as I don't try to extract and rearchive the textures.)
    Last edited by Monczeleet; May 4th, 2009 at 02:48:44.
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

That really sounds like an issue with the packaging process. What tool did you use for it?
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Problem apparently solved

I had tried a couple from this thread. The Java one and AO-Skintool v2.4.

Today, I tried using Linked's AO UI v10 instead and it worked perfectly and now I can tell the difference between Omnis and Neutrals on the map and use a GUI skin I like at the same time!

I don't know why the others didn't work, though...
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

I always used AO-Skintool, but version 2.1 of it. Didn't even know a newer one was out
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Bump
    Cant let this great skin get lost in the forums

i got one question... all the times i try to use this my "wear,map,mission,friends,etc" disappear and i click them and nothing happens what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by jobforcowboy View Post
    i got one question... all the times i try to use this my "wear,map,mission,friends,etc" disappear and i click them and nothing happens what should i do?
    Follow installation instructions better.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Not working for me

Hi there. I've just reopened my AO account and as one should do, start modding the UI comes before game play. ^^

Now, I've downloaded the Dark4 (Dark) skin but there's problem during installation. When at the launcher I click settings and then the GUI tab. Now, when I try clicking "Change" nothing happens. In other words, I can't change anything and the GUI ingame looks like nothing as it should. As for installation I've renamed the default folder, unpacked the file in the main AO directory. Then comes the launcher bit and it fails there.

What am I missing here?

*edit* I just found it out. I had to click "Set Default" first.
    Last edited by caramster; Jun 19th, 2009 at 10:13:17. Reason: Found out what was wrong
    Susano-oh: can you tell us the damage hierarchy - ie who are supposed to be the top damage dealers.
    blackmane - It goes roughly in this order: NT (nukes), agent, MA (fist), shade, adventuer/soldier, keeper

Marius: But the nano casting animation bug ofcourse has a high priority. (Feb 21st, 2004)

Fronteria: NT's shouldnt be nr1 dmg, because you dont need skills to press one button to nuke.
    There are always someone who work harder and do better than others with the same tools.

if the "change" button is greyed out, you need to select the "default" button below it, then close and re-open the launcher... this should allow you to press the "change" button
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

wtb 18.1 support! =] bump
    ~ Circle of Notum ~
    Squad Commander and President of CoNspiracy

220 - Amyjr - Adv - Retired/Being Rebuilt
    218 - Drrawr - Doc - Going 220/Being rebuilt
    220 - Kaapew - Soldier Project going 220/30/70
    171 - Yemzo - Trader Twink - TL5 PvPer
    165 - Triplexo - NT Twink - Retired TL5 PvPer
    126 - Zentino - Enfo Twink - Active TL4 PvPer
    152 - Psychochicky - Retired MP twink going 165
    177 - Xentora - Engineer tradeskiller
    44 - Alphamode - Enfo Twink - Under Construction

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast