Thread: Instances pandemonium

Instances pandemonium

Hello,

I noticed latly with all the new patches and the quick way of leveling gouing around in Shadow Lands. The pande zone is getting over crowded. Every time beast pops up there are more people than the zone can handle. The zone starts lagging ( for me ) when there are 80-90+ people. And to be honest these dayz there are most of the time 130+ people present at beast raids. So yes everyone lags. Everyone dies. And we need to find alternitives to let a raid with this size succeed. Put half the raid in the garden and take half the raid 2 beast. So funcom with all your patches and idees you actualy made alot of people angry. Not everyone wanne sit back and watch pande garden for the time people are raiding beast.

So why don't you guyz make instances from pande. The moment there are 60-70+ people. This wil reduce lag. Improve gameplay. Make it so that all people have a bigger change for beast loot. And last but not least --> MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE VERY HAPPY.

I hope you wil take this in considuration.

Greetz a not so happy customer.

good job,they already said THEY CAN NOT INSTANCE PANDE BECAUSE THE HAMSTERS CANT TAKE IT MKAY?

Well than they should do a upgrade ?
    If they wanne keep customers happy ... they should invest. We invest in them. Than they should use the money we pay every month to upgrade there hamster

They can invest in PVP BG but not in PVM Pande. Bugger for FC. If i can't play the highest zone without lag i wonder why i even pay for the game. This is the end of the game. If FC doesn't wanne make it possible for people to play every zone without lag ...

Well we pay we are king. ( thats atleast what we say in belgium )
    Last edited by ZoeF; Jan 25th, 2007 at 22:30:29.

Bump for one of the only high level content beeing over crowded and unplayable at crucial moments.

(and don't buzz with ffa, that's not the place, ty)
    LifeProvider Greleal
    LifeTaker,agroStealer Prozakro
    Guest Star Shagrani

Feed the hamster!ffs!
    Reborn through hate!
    "And we are the ones that want to chose,
    We'll slash your necks until you die
    Always want to play,
    Reborn through hate!
    But you never want to lose."
    Commands that the death shall rot your life

if the server can't take it, then reduce the subscriber fee

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    good job,they already said THEY CAN NOT INSTANCE PANDE BECAUSE THE HAMSTERS CANT TAKE IT MKAY?
    then they should either get better servers or streamline the zone and remove half the stuff in there. Players don't fight a lot of the stuff in the zone, and much of what is fought is not necessary.
    teh fool :: Raynefists :: playing since beta 3 (sort of)

Well i agree. If people can't come in the zone togheter and fight the end boss with everyone that is willing 2 have some loot. They should fix it. And the best part of it all is they don't say yes we are working on it or no we don't give a ****

Buy more hampsters?

http://stats.synergyfactor.net/pande/

nifty graph for rk1

Shows that pande is regularly camped

Yep i see. But stil latly it is alot more crowded in pande. Since the OMG power level missions.

It used to be a averange of around 40-60 people in pande at one raid. These last weeks it is a averange of 70-100 people. With peaks with over 150 people. So the should realy do something about it ?

I see only 2 ways to fix the lag problem.

1. Make more instances of pande.
    2. Make beast - zods - tnh spawn more.