Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PETITION : Decrease Perk Reset timer or Give us a Full Perk Reset Option

PETITION : Decrease Perk Reset timer or Give us a Full Perk Reset Option

i'm not sure if it has been mentioned before did a search but eh, anyways..

why not allow players to have a full perk reset with a 7 or 14 day timer? with LE and the new skill pts from research alot of ppl are retwinking and for t7 that can be anywhere from 30-70 days of perk resets. and that's just to get the stats where you want them.. to THEN equip the item you are after, i understand if you want greatness you must be patient and all of that and it takes time etc etc but c'mon.. doing a full perk reset like that and then perking back just so you can play the game you are paying to play? so then that makes it 60-140 days of perk resets.. are you kidding? waiting that long just so you can equip a better item and feel more comfortable with your char enough so that you are willing to play him.. that seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

so i'm suggesting 1 of 2 things, allow players a full perk reset once every week or two (which is long enough.. seriously) just so you can upgrade and play the game. Or just decrease the timer on perk resets to 30 mins or something along those lines.

The only reason there even is a timer on perk resets or atleast the only reason i can see is so players dont change their perks depending on the situation so they cant just swap to full NR when going against NT or Doc.. etc or just changing your perk setup in general dependent on the situation, but 24 hours? c'mon.. that's a little excessive dont you think? 30 mins would be more then enough time to ensure the same thing, ppl arent gonna say hey ya i'll duel u in 4 hours so i can train NR 8 kk? it wont happen but it'll help EVERYONE with their char's and help them enjoy the game again so they can actually play the game they are paying for.
    Cruze - 220 Atrox Fixer

Merku2 - 76/8/21 Twink - Retired.. for now.

WTB . WTS - RK 1

Click the names above for Sexy Pictures!!

Proud Member of Infinity

i agree swapping it to maybe 3 or 4 hours would suffice.

bump for full perk reset. that would so own it made me touch my nipples out of joy.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.NERF

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    i'm not sure if it has been mentioned before
    Yep it was, about eleventy billion times, and FC aren't going to change it. As simple as that

heh thats what alts and second accounts are for
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Yep it was, about eleventy billion times, and FC aren't going to change it. As simple as that
    eleventy.. da*mn.. Well anyways, lol ya i know decreasing the timer on perk resets has been suggested before but i wasnt sure if a full perk reset option was suggested before.
    Cruze - 220 Atrox Fixer

Merku2 - 76/8/21 Twink - Retired.. for now.

WTB . WTS - RK 1

Click the names above for Sexy Pictures!!

Proud Member of Infinity

i agree 2 month of perks reset is ... So long

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    eleventy.. da*mn.. Well anyways, lol ya i know decreasing the timer on perk resets has been suggested before but i wasnt sure if a full perk reset option was suggested before.
    About eleventy billion times As beast drop, as store buyable item, as APF42 main boss drop and whatnot

atleast its not 72h anymore=)

bump for short perk resets!

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    i hate to add fuel to eleventy billion fires(i think you may have underestimated that number), but isn't that what they said about 72 hours as well?
    teh fool :: Raynefists :: playing since beta 3 (sort of)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealRayne View Post
    i hate to add fuel to eleventy billion fires(i think you may have underestimated that number), but isn't that what they said about 72 hours as well?
    I dun care, I already reperked, I want other to suffer as well MUAHAHAH

if we keep bothering FC about it, the more they'll care....

its like with the low-hp NT's...
    at first it was: Its not a exploit...
    after a bit of whining:
    "Its a bug that we should fix"
    and then:
    "its a bug we are considering to fix"
    and finally:
    "its a bug that we have put a nerf-tastic fix onto"

wtb 1 hour perk resets...FC give us a reason why we shouldn't have?
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

To keep playing alts, simple as that.

Gettin 300 symbs are not supposed to be easy
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Getting 300 symbiants is not supposed to be unfun though. It is a game that (I hate to bring this up...we pay for) We want to have fun while playing and its just getting harder and harder to do. They need to ease some of the pressure here. And the best, most productive way to do it is Full Perk resets (renewable) and same with IPR.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

BUMP

1 total reset and 8 hr perk resets
    With all the new weps comin out..."trial and error" can take several months....

Gunfytr 220/22 sol
    Lawdog80 219/20 advy

What would force you to make alts and eventually play longer if they were to reduce 24h ?

Don't get me wrong I have 40days left from reperk, I would be the happiest, but it is just not gonna happen.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

bump! Wtb 4 hour perk reset :@ not 24 hour :@ i been stuck in perk reset for 2 months and i still havent started perking back :@ It just makes the game realy boring... resorted to playing other toons because i cant do much with my main anymore.
    ^_^ General of Circle Of Notum ^_^
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Rubi-Ka 1 Atlantean
    Vipeh - 220/21 - Solitus Martial Artist - The Main / Inf Farmer / Semi Retired
    Armedforce - 220/16 - Solitus Soldier - TL7 PvP / Bot Farmer / Pew Pew?
    Jobecratz - 220/10 - Solitus Bureaucrat - XP Totem / Pet profs are boring!!
    Jobekeeper - 220/14 - Solitus Keeper - New PvP Whore / Currently Working On!
    Yetzimo - 220/13 - Atrox Shade - Level wh0re ftw!!1! / Next 220 maybe?
    ?????? - 220/26 - Solitus Fixer - Play on when bored or want to kill someone
    Zemzo - 94/09 - Opifex Trader - Smelly president made me make a twink
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Or possibly...

Or allow the perk reset to drop a whole tree in one shot.

Like if you use the reset on the first perk in a line of ten it would unperk all ten and leave the 24 hours. That still would be realy fast if you only had 4-7 trees to unperk, now it goes from a month+ to 4-7 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast